Rhinosaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Expert advice needed on my diet and supplements! :)

Just needed some expert advice on a beginner's diet/supplements!! I'm looking to put on some quality muscle and cut a little fat. I'm not too worried about the fat so much. I've been working out for a year now and keep learning more as I go on (I just found these forums!!!). So, basically, I think I have a solid meal plan down and needed some advice on supplements. Here's my very basic info:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 204
    Bodyfat %: No clue

Soooooo, basically here is what my meal plan looks like:

Breakfast:
    3 eggs and 3 egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal

Snack:
    1 scoop Whey shake
    Bagel

Lunch:
    Lunch meat on bread or Tuna
    2 cups salad

Preworkout:
    1 scoop Whey shake
    1 apple

Immediately after workout:
    1 scoop Whey and 1 scoop Casein shake
    (used to do 2 whey, but read that this could work better)

Dinner:
    6oz Salmon
    2 cups noodles
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup strawberries

Before Bed:
    1 scoop Casein shake

Supplements:

Multivatimin - Twinlabs Dualtabs once daily
    Arnge Krush Kre-aklyn (Cycled 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

I really like the Arnge Krush and really notice a difference when I'm not using it. I was looking into the Animal Pak vitamins taken with Stak2. Price isn't an issue for me, I just want to get the best out of my invested time. Should I even bother with the Stak2 combo? Any side effects? Is the combo ok to take when I'm taking the Arnge Krush? How exactly should I take it (morning/before workout/etc)? How long should I take the combo for?

I searched and a million things came up, but just wanted advice on my specific nutrition and supplement regiment. Any advice on other things I should be taking would be greatly appreciated also.

Rhinosaur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone???

1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1Dieci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rhinosaur View Post
    Just needed some expert advice on a beginner's diet/supplements!! I'm looking to put on some quality muscle and cut a little fat. I'm not too worried about the fat so much. I've been working out for a year now and keep learning more as I go on (I just found these forums!!!). So, basically, I think I have a solid meal plan down and needed some advice on supplements. Here's my very basic info:

Height: 6'1

Weight: 204
    Bodyfat %: No clue

Soooooo, basically here is what my meal plan looks like:

Breakfast:
    3 eggs and 3 egg whites
    1 cup oatmeal

Snack:
    1 scoop Whey shake
    Bagel

Lunch:
    Lunch meat on bread or Tuna
    2 cups salad

Preworkout:
    1 scoop Whey shake
    1 apple

Immediately after workout:
    1 scoop Whey and 1 scoop Casein shake
    (used to do 2 whey, but read that this could work better)

Dinner:
    6oz Salmon
    2 cups noodles
    1 cup broccoli
    1 cup strawberries

Before Bed:
    1 scoop Casein shake

Supplements:

Multivatimin - Twinlabs Dualtabs once daily
    Arnge Krush Kre-aklyn (Cycled 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off)

I really like the Arnge Krush and really notice a difference when I'm not using it. I was looking into the Animal Pak vitamins taken with Stak2. Price isn't an issue for me, I just want to get the best out of my invested time. Should I even bother with the Stak2 combo? Any side effects? Is the combo ok to take when I'm taking the Arnge Krush? How exactly should I take it (morning/before workout/etc)? How long should I take the combo for?

I searched and a million things came up, but just wanted advice on my specific nutrition and supplement regiment. Any advice on other things I should be taking would be greatly appreciated also.

I know this post was some time ago.. but if you still in need i would suggest you go look up Karim David his good at these type of stuff.