metallicaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool why am i not getting bigger?

i'm 15 and workout different body parts 5 dayz a week and take weekends of but im getting alot stronger but im not getting bigger why?

redfire7777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it takes time.. simple as that

ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ddude241 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by redfire7777
    it takes time.. simple as that
    Bump to that. Rome wasn't built in a day
    "Bodybuilding is not a pastime, it's a way of life"

SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SugeKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    eat a lot (not junk food)

ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10) ClintH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Takes much alot of time as stated before, and at 15 make sure you're at least getting a semi-solid foundation going. I would first focus on little changes, like skim milk/cheese for lower fat content. Then focus on 1g protein per LB body weight. Then look into your carbs, and give www.fitday.com a visit and start keeping track of carbs, fats, calories, and protein. You need BWX18 calories to bulk, so if you were say....100 LBS, you need 1800 calories per day, 100+g protein, etc. Once you have the diet down, you will start to see some serious muscle gain. And don't think when we say "it takes time" that means years and years. While it may take you years and years of strict training to become a bodybuilder, you can attain a good physique in one year of hard work so long your starting base is not totally horrible. Me for instance, started at 175LBS, 18% BF, now I'm sitting at 197LBS dry(meaning completely empty, morning weight) at 15-16% BF. That is twenty two pounds of lean body mass, in approximately 10 months, and I did not even get VERY serious until a few months ago, about 7 of those months were a shaky time in my life. I am hoping to stay with this diet, and hit 205-210 at 20% BF by march, and drop to around 185 lean,(8-10%). Meaning I would go from 175 18%BF, to 185LBS 10% BF, in only 1 and 1/3 year(Not uncluding time needed for cutting). It will take time, but stick with it, it's the most rewarding thing i've ever done to be noticed for your body, then people start noticing you for your personality
    Bluegrass Muscle Classic Teen Division - 3rd

Currently cutting for the 155-175 and 170-185 weight class for Hook N' Shoot fighting league!

Stats:
    Ht: 5'11"
    Weight: 210
    Bodyfat: 12%
    Bench: 295x1
    Squat 325x12
    Deadlift 365x15

BreakOnThrough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    EAT. do a search for "bodybuilding foods" on a search engine like Yahoo or Google. then go to the grocery store and load up on all those foods. then eat.

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    get in alot of protein man and geta good diet oin and its alright 2 hav a cheat meal occasionally

some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) some kid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    check your diet.

that's whats gonna make you grow, not the weights.
    Whatever you do, don't compare yourself to people, compare yourself to the mirror.

Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if ur gaining strenght but not mass maybe ur reps are too low

how many reps are you doing?

Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Muscle D has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SugeKnight
    eat a lot (not junk food)
    ^^^

metallicaman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aftershock
    if ur gaining strenght but not mass maybe ur reps are too low

how many reps are you doing?
    i'm doing 10 reps in a set

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are 15 there is part of the reason. Im not saying you can't build muscle at 15, but it comes a lot slower. Your body uses a lot of energy to develop your bones and organs so its hard to pack on muscle. Keep working at it. It will happen sooner or later.