zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1 Month. 10 Pounds. I Can Do It

Alrighty guys I am going to loose 10 pounds in one month before I report back for baseball. I have gained about 7 pounds since coming home from summer. However, at the same time I have added about 10 pounds to all of my maxes in the weight room. Heres the plan:

Nutrition:
    2000 Calories/day
    4-5 eggs for breakfast
    tuna snacks during day
    high protein dinner

Supplements:
    Nutrex Lipo 6X (new formula)
    Biorhythm Kre-Alkalyn Compount

Workout:
    4 days a week- heavy lifting- summer packet given to me by our team trainer

15 minute jog before each workout
    6 100 yard sprints post workout

Appreciate any tips or encouragemnet. Thank you all very much.

Zack
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

The Legion of Good Samaritans.

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

Thinking about the next 100 feet.

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhrutlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As of right now I am:

5 11
    206 pounds
    18% body fat

lets see what I can do
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

With those who don't give a damn about baseball, I can only sympathize. I do not resent them. I am even willing to concede that many of them are physically clean, good to their mothers and in favor of world peace. But while the game is on, I can't think of anything to say to them. ~Art Hill

IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000) IceDragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get to it!

I'd also add in protein shakes - one for brekkie, one after lifting.

What's your workout schedule looking like? (yes, I'm nosy, and no, I don't care)
    Viking to the core.

Fark yew.

Weights are monday tuesday thurs friday... off day for lifting wednesday but i still do cardio.

Monday: hang cleans, power cleans, straight bar curls, chin ups, tri push downs, glute ham raises, weighted sit ups

Tuesday: Back squat, bench press, front squat, glosed grip bench, leg curls, shoulder press

Thursday: very similar to monday

Friday : very similar to tuesday

hope that helps.

Zack
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*

good day today in weight room... pretty fun doing my cardio in the pouring down rain too ha
    I am Ratdawg.

I rape back 2k+

*S&P Crew*
    *Misc Baseball Crew*