Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow Neogenix Thermocharge - Advanced Fat Burning & Energy Solution - Testers Apply Within

Neogenix is currently looking for 3 members to get lean on Thermocharge. This will be to evaluate and log 1 bottle of the product. You MUST already be dieting and on training program for 1 month to apply. This will show how the product can improve fat loss when added to ones regimen.

Entry Requirements:
    -Must be 18 years or older
    -Must not have any medical condition
    -No other performance supplement use (vitamins, protein, ect.. ok) during this log or 7 days prior
    -Must start the log within 7 days after receipt of items.
    -Must currently been in dieting phase with exercise for the past month.

Height:
    Weight:
    Body-type:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Routine:
    Current Diet:
    Supplement History:
    What other products you have tried:
    Other product reviews you have done with links:
    Starting / Finishing Photos: (yes or no)
    Why we should select you:

Thermocharge - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/thermo.html
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you'd like i would do this, but i wouldn't be able to begin logging it until probably august 10th
    let me know, thermocharge's ingredients do look solid
    "I'm hungry. All the time. And that's good." Erik Fankhouser pre-contest

"I'm going to live forever or die trying"-Joseph Keller

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=281366131&posted=1#post281366131
    DRIVEN SPORTS LEAN XTREME

"In Ferrum, Ad Veritas"-Mel Siff

"All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."-Paracelsus

AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhmedKassem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Application

Will this be available for cabada here's the application

Sex: M
    Height: 6 Ft
    Weight: 210
    Body-type:
    Training experience: started seriosly in feb ,been doing mma for a while before that ,started basic 3x10 routines ,tried 5x5 and just started with max -ot.started at 22 % bf and decreased it to 12 ,with strenght gainsused different diets from keto to extremely high protien.
    Current Training Routine:workout 3x a week using modfied max-ot ,cardio is from boxing ,mauy thai and bjj classes ,in total 9 workouts a week 6 from cardio bases.
    Current Diet: 3700 cals with 60 % protien 25 fats and 15 carbs.
    Supplement History:E-bol ,anabolic pump ,nx care pump ,mass and ripped system ,eca stack ,lipo 6
    What other products you have tried:non
    Other product reviews you have done with links:non
    Starting / Finishing Photos: (yes or no)yes
    Why we should select you:commitment in the gym ,perfect diet ,cardio on point,already lost 10 pounds in 5 month ,slow but while getting strenght gains, gun ho mentalilaty and neva missing a workout

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump lets get some replies!
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Owen70 View Post
    if you'd like i would do this, but i wouldn't be able to begin logging it until probably august 10th
    let me know, thermocharge's ingredients do look solid

They rele are solid. I was taking a serving of this along with CEL's N-Cinerate during the contest.. I was maxing out my stims.. my body was fried by the time the contest was over lol.

I dosed it,

8:00AM (Pre Lift): 3 Thermocharges
    12:00PM (Lunch): N-Cinerate
    2:00PM: 2 THermocharges
    4:00PM: Half Dose N-Cinerate
    6:00PM: Other half dose

This really heats me up good and the sweating came big time.

Mike
    ….

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump for more apps... My experiences with Neogenix supplements have been nothing but spectacular!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    Bump for more apps... My experiences with Neogenix supplements have been nothing but spectacular!
    i Agreed ! There SUPREMACY is really good stuff ! There fat burner must be good to ! good luck to all tester !
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    i Agreed ! There SUPREMACY is really good stuff ! There fat burner must be good to ! good luck to all tester !
    Glad to here you liked supremecy

Mike
    ….

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any chance of finding out how much caffeine is in each serving?
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by El Pena View Post
    Any chance of finding out how much caffeine is in each serving?
    Sorry, but that information is proprietary; otherwise we would just put it on the label. Generally speaking though, it is not that high compared to other fat loss products on the market. Its effectiveness is due to the synergy of its ingredients, not by the overabundance of just one like caffeine.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bhall99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Sex:male
    Height:6'1.5
    Weight:215
    Body-type:Mesomorph
    Training experience:3 years
    Current Training Routine:3 on 1 off
    Current Diet:40/40/20
    Supplement History:Wannan Try some!
    What other products you have tried:Animal Pak,hydroxcut (didnt like), Whey protein and Creatine
    Starting / Finishing Photos: (yes or no) YEs!
    Why we should select you:i am a very hardworking individual with alot of drive, and i think id put out a quality log and give as much information as possible and keep in touch with everyones responses, also im going to give 100% of my oppionion on the product and not fake the respone. i want to see if you product is up for the test! thanks for giving me the oppurtunity!
    Is a Cellucor Affiliate http://www.CELLUCOR.com. If your looking to Trim up for the summer or Bulk up, or just lose a few boy they have the products to accelerate your needs.. Cellucor is the way to go. Visit now and use my MB388 code to get an additional 10% of your order. Message me for any questions or details
    GO Heavy or GO Home!
    " NO EXCUSES"!
    Pursue Your Dreams Don't Ever Give Up

El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50) El Pena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sdr@neogenix View Post
    Sorry, but that information is proprietary; otherwise we would just put it on the label. Generally speaking though, it is not that high compared to other fat loss products on the market. Its effectiveness is due to the synergy of its ingredients, not by the overabundance of just one like caffeine.
    Figured that would be the answer .

Seems like a good product but caffeine intake is something I like to monitor closely, best of luck with the tester logs.
    "The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." - Richard M. DeVos

Workout Journal - http://workout.bodybuilding.com/ElPena/
    Nutrition Journal - http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=El+Pena

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Neogenix is currently looking for 3 members to get lean on Thermocharge. This will be to evaluate and log 1 bottle of the product. You MUST already be dieting and on training program for 1 month to apply. This will show how the product can improve fat loss when added to ones regimen.

Entry Requirements:
    -Must be 18 years or older
    -Must not have any medical condition
    -No other performance supplement use (vitamins, protein, ect.. ok) during this log or 7 days prior
    -Must start the log within 7 days after receipt of items.
    -Must currently been in dieting phase with exercise for the past month.

Height:
    Weight:
    Body-type:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Routine:
    Current Diet:
    Supplement History:
    What other products you have tried:
    Starting / Finishing Photos: (yes or no)
    Why we should select you:

Thermocharge - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neo/thermo.html

Goodluck bro, if i didnt **** my arm up and have to get xrays and an MRI on

it iwould LOVE to test this foryou guys. goodluck as im sure its a 5 star

product!
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war."

Poena Est Vires In Disimulo. Victum.
    Pain is Strength in Disguise. Overcome.

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

PheraFLEX + Trenadrol Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108691851

Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    Goodluck bro, if i didnt **** my arm up and have to get xrays and an MRI on
    When do you get the mRI done?
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Come on guys! Get your apps in. This is a great opporunity!

Mike
    ….

SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SHOWTIME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Come on guys! Get your apps in. This is a great opporunity!

Mike
    Absolutely, Apply people this is a great company! With great Supplements!!
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10) KC CAnnon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds like a great opportunity, but gotta cut other supps for 5 weeks?!? I'd save $ and I dont take many supps but not sure I'd want to cut out my protein and multi for that long...

Now if a supp company could combine a thermogenic and a multi that would be golden!
    "No Pain, No Gain" : "Know PAIN, Know GAIN"

Phi Alpha

Current Routine: 10/22/07 thru 11/30/07
    The 20 Rep Squat
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer5.htm

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Luck to testers! I would love to try but I'm already tired of my cut... LOL,

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KC CAnnon View Post
    Sounds like a great opportunity, but gotta cut other supps for 5 weeks?!? I'd save $ and I dont take many supps but not sure I'd want to cut out my protein and multi for that long...

Now if a supp company could combine a thermogenic and a multi that would be golden!
    I don't think you'd have to cut off your multi and protein, just other supplements that might interfere with your log and might skew your results. Maybe a Neogenix rep could clear that up for ya
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

Originally Posted by aleemdj2005 View Post
    I don't think you'd have to cut off your multi and protein, just other supplements that might interfere with your log and might skew your results. Maybe a Neogenix rep could clear that up for ya
    I am not a rep for them...(hint).... but I can guaruntee you can keep using your protein and your multi
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RAMBO316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

whats up

When do you get the mRI done?
    Whats up bro. I got it tuesday... i have a severe muscularskelaral strain..

they said if i woulda worked out 2 or 3 more times heavy and it woulda torn

and uunraveled in a clump of muscle near my elbow then ida needed surgery.

luckily the MRI showed a severe strain so im out 2-3 weeks of heavy lifting

game me some pills and a brace to wear. ill be back hitting the weights

harder and heavier as soon as possible. Are you concerned about me!? Thats

cute =)

ON ANOTHER NOTE...Cmon people lets see some applications... in my eyes

one of the top 3 companys out there and id like to see a log or review of

this product!

"I'd rather do something I love badly, than feel bad about not doing something I love"

Originally Posted by RAMBO316 View Post
    Whats up bro. I got it tuesday... i have a severe muscularskelaral strain..

they said if i woulda worked out 2 or 3 more times heavy and it woulda torn

and uunraveled in a clump of muscle near my elbow then ida needed surgery.

luckily the MRI showed a severe strain so im out 2-3 weeks of heavy lifting

game me some pills and a brace to wear. ill be back hitting the weights

harder and heavier as soon as possible. Are you concerned about me!? Thats

cute =)

ON ANOTHER NOTE...Cmon people lets see some applications... in my eyes

one of the top 3 companys out there and id like to see a log or review of

this product!
    Well, if you think you can get back to training/diet/ect in a reasonable amount of time please be sure to post up an app yourself; and good luck getting better
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

All the basics are just fine (vitamins/protein/ect). Just nothing with a similar effect which may skew results.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

look below

Originally Posted by Sapper564 View Post
    I am not a rep for them...(hint).... but I can guaruntee you can keep using your protein and your multi
    read and look below

All the basics are just fine (vitamins/protein/ect). Just nothing with a similar effect which may skew results.
    QFT
    PreSurge = Pre WO.

Well, if you think you can get back to training/diet/ect in a reasonable amount of time please be sure to post up an app yourself; and good luck getting better
    I defintely hope to be doing that in the fastest time but im not going push

things over the limit. You have to know what your body needs before you

become a dedicated bodybuilder... as you can see i seen the doctor before it

got out of control. If you really would like me to id be honored to do it when

i was well and ready and log it for you, if not ill defintely purchase it and do a

non-sponsored log sometime in the near future.

ALSO ima pm you bout something off topic.

namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10) namrufmot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is exactly what I need!

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 196lbs

Body-type: Ecto - with a gut lol

Training experience: Been a runner/cyclist for many many years. Despite so much cardio I was never able to really lose my gut (I ate like crap). For the past 6 months I have been hitting the weights big time. I have actually gained 10lbs of muscle but still havent been able to lose all of my gut. Thats why I'm so anxious to try this product.

Current Training Routine: I've been doing a 5 day rotation. Day 1: Bis/Tris, Day 2: Legs/Shoulders, Day 3: Chest/Back, Days 4 & 5 Cardio/Abs. All workouts vary from high reps to 5x5s

Current Diet: 2600-2800 calories a day. A typical day - yogurt and oats for breakfast, peanut butter on wheat bread for a snack, tuna for lunch, apple and banana for snack, chicken breast with veggies and brown rice for dinner, and another yogurt with oats before bed. Most days it works out to 40/30/30.

Supplement History: Creatine, protein (3 per day), and L-Glutamine

What other products you have tried: White Flood (gave me the runs), Hyrdroxicut (just didn't work)

Other product reviews you have done with links: None yet

Starting / Finishing Photos: Definetly...I'm a professional photographer.

Why we should select you: I feel as though I'm the exact type of person this product was invented for. A person who has been consistent in both their workouts and diet but still needs that extra bit of help to achieve their goals.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or e-mail me at tfurman1919@aol.com. Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by namrufmot; 07-13-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Avant Research/Labs Rep Colin O'Malley's Avatar
    Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ehhhh...why was my application deleted from this thread?

I took at least a solid 5 minutes to write the thing up with a lot of detail

BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG EZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big Ez Here!!

Whut up guys?
    I am just starting logging Regenesen. I had to finish a log prior. So I am just getting it going. I am very interested in trying out this supp. if you are willing to let me have a go at it. I think you have all of my information from applying for Regenesen. If you need me to log again, pm me and I will post my info. Looking forward to a chance to log something else from your company. Keep me posted.

P.S. My Regenesen log will be hitting the board tomorrow morning. Keep an eye out.
    You haven't experienced anything until you have experienced the experience. I'm BIG EZ - AKA - "The Experience"

" It ain't braggin' muthaf*cker, if you back it up."

jake24175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jake24175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jake24175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jake24175 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 208
    Body-type: Mesomorph
    Training experience: Have trained seriously for two years.

Current Training Routine: five on two off

Current Diet: Chicken breast, brown rice, eggs, salad, broccoli...that's it.

Supplement History: Animal pak, Animal Pump, Torrent, Universal Fat Burner, Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, NoXplode, SP250, SizeOn, Cell Mass, Uniliver, GNC Fish Oil, On Whey

What other products you have tried: (Fat burner?) Just Universal's

Initially I'd heard that some fat burners were nothing more than a 'caffeine pill'. After some research, I've found it's a lot more than that. Would love to find out.

Other product reviews you have done with links: I started to and was doing a Universal Pump/Torrent (not sponsored) on my own but tore my sclera (long story) and it sidelined me a bit...then had a PC problem and a wife (now ex-wife) problem. All behind me. Currently doing a three day Nox Surge review.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2572981&page=2

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post60161191

Starting / Finishing Photos: (yes or no) Will try my best. Don't have a camera but will try my hardest to pick one up.

Why we should select you: I'm busting my butt in the gym and not getting the cut that I'm wanting. My diet is clean and my cardio is good...I need some help. I've tried different routines, tried just about everything and I just can't get over that final hill. There's no more drama (wife) in my life and I appreciate the opportunity to apply.
    Last edited by jake24175; 07-15-2007 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to add body type and links.

bump