Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Warsquirrel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SwolenPimp
    Disrespect - plain and simple.
    Fine. Some guy disrespects me, and it will not have ANY affect on my life in ANY way. Why should I possibly give a rat's ass?

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Warsquirrel
    Fine. Some guy disrespects me, and it will not have ANY affect on my life in ANY way. Why should I possibly give a rat's ass?
    Depends if he is bothering your chick when he does it. I mean if she's getting weirded out by the dude you should defend her.

chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    Depends if he is bothering your chick when he does it. I mean if she's getting weirded out by the dude you should defend her.
    She can handle it herself, it's not like he's touching her.
    Defending her just turns her off because she thinks you're insecure and most importantly you don't TRUST her, which pisses her off.

If she gets weirded out by dudes staring at her, then she should not go out in public. What the hell does she do when guys stare at her (which they ALL do if she is hot), and I'm not around?

speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speculator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're really pissed follow the guy home with a whisky, baseball bat and cigarette pack, ring his bell, when he opens knock him out with the bat, strip him nude and tie him up, then when he wakes up proceed to light a cigg and place it under his nutsack and pull it away after 3 seconds. Make the bitch scream in pain and horror and continue this 3 second lit cigg on nut treatment for a few hours.

Then, light 2 new ciggs and insert one in his penis hole and the other in his ******* and dab some superglue in both holes so the ciggs get stuck and continue burning. Then, get a chair and proceed to slowly sip on your whisky as you watch the bitch suffer with his penis and ******* being burnt alive. Then, tell him if he looks at your chick one more time that cigarette treatment would seem like a vacation in the Bahamas.

Before leaving make sure you leave him in a pool of your whisky flavored pee.

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chink
    She can handle it herself, it's not like he's touching her.
    Defending her just turns her off because she thinks you're insecure and most importantly you don't TRUST her, which pisses her off.
    No way, my wife would get pissed at me if I didn't do something about it. She'd think I didn't care. I'm talking about some dude being really persistant about it. Not just saying looking at her or saying something nice. Also if he touched her you definitely gotta beat his ass. But like I said, when guys know I'm with her they are typically afraid to do anything anyway.

shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shimmeh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jesus, men just amaze me.

1.) Guy looks at my girl, thinks about screwing her. If she goes home with me, why should I possibly give a rat's ass?

2.) Guy asks my girl out, or makes some other such pass. If she goes home with me, why should I possibly give a rat's ass?

3.) Guy asks my girl out, and she says okay. Obviously, I am not the guy she wants to be with. Leave her, and find a girl who does want to be with me. Let the ex-girlfriend find a guy that she wants to be with. Why should I possibly give a rat's ass.

There are 150,000,000 females in this country. Are you that pathetic that you can't find one that wants to be with you?

yes

no

If she gets weirded out by dudes staring at her, then she should not go out in public. What the hell does she do when guys stare at her (which they ALL do if she is hot), and I'm not around?
    There's a difference between staring and looking. Looking is fine, staring is not. If some dude was staring she'd probably say, "what are you looking at?". Or if there was nobody else around get out of there if she's smart.

If some dude was staring she'd probably say, "what are you looking at?".
    Fine, then she knows how to handle the situation WITHOUT me. Why should I give a rat's ass?

chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chink has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No way, my wife would get pissed at me if I didn't do something about it. She'd think I didn't care. I'm talking about some dude being really persistant about it. Not just saying looking at her or saying something nice. Also if he touched her you definitely gotta beat his ass. But like I said, when guys know I'm with her they are typically afraid to do anything anyway.
    That's because you've always been a wimp and were quick to defend her. If you suddenly stop she'll think "wtf". Now if you were always a real man, she wouldn't act like it's your DUTY to fend off every average horny chump that approaches her.

I guess you don"t care what happens to her then what happens next when he puts his mits on her you going to let it happen?

I already said i'll let her shut the poor guy down unless he touches her. Then i'll kindly step in and let him know she's taken. A man doesn't get his panties up in a bunch and feed into jealousy.

Chink I haven"t been a wimp as you say and fend off any horny guy that came along. Like I said I usually don't have to do a thing and they back off anyway. However, girls like to feel protected by their man if some jerk is bothering her. Especially if she has been attacked by a guy before which she has.

Registered User TachyonStallion's Avatar
    TachyonStallion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kobe19
    how do you guys feel when other guys check out your gf? how do you feel when you catch them staring at your girlfriends tits, ass, and body when yous are out in public or in a club or something. and how do you feel when other guys try to pick up your girlfriend when yous are in a club? my girlfriend is faithful but this just pisses me off so much i cant control it!!!!

How do I feel? Well, yeah, kinda jealous but it's a compliment, too. What do I do? Nothing. When other guys try to pick up? Nothing. If she can't handle the situation on her own and turn the guys away, why am I with her? If she ends up crossing boundaries, then she's shown that she isn't girlfriend material.

Chink I haven"t been a wimp as you say and fend off any horny guy that came along. Like I said I usually don't have to do a thing and they back off anyway. However, girls like to feel protected by their man if some jerk is bothering her. Especially if she has been attacked by a guy before which she has.
    I'll tell you right now some girls enjoy the attention, and they brag to their friends about it all the time. All i'm saying is, girls deal with this all the time, and overprotectiveness just comes off as weak and desperate in their eyes.

I'll tell you right now some girls enjoy the attention, and they brag to their friends about it all the time. All i'm saying is, girls deal with this all the time, and overprotectiveness just comes off as weak and desperate in their eyes.
    Well, we are obviously on two different levels here. I'm not talking about some chick who just wants attention and is playing games. If you don't do anything at all that can come off as weak to. This is different from overreating at every little thing -that's not what I'm talking about.

Well, we are obviously on two different levels here. I'm not talking about some chick who just wants attention and is playing games. If you don't do anything at all that can come off as weak to. This is different from overreating at every little thing -that's not what I'm talking about.
    You're wrong here. I'm not talking about "some chick" who just wants attention and is playing games. All girls (rather, good looking ones) test guys, and 95% of women enjoy attention, hell I enjoy attention too, who doesn't. Some people just don't openly brag.
    They test guys to see if you would be a fitting companion for a relationship. You have to understand girls are always actively looking for "the one".

And about "not doing anything", unless you are displaying fear of the male approaching her, and you are shaking in your little corner, you are not a wimp, you are simply showing her that you are a confident man and you have no insecurities. You know her well enough and that you trust her.

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey well, they can look all they want.
    they try anything funny, like follow me and her around, i warn them off.
    they do it again, i punch their lights out, though i haven't ever reached that stage
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Charlie Murphy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you guys feel when other guys check out your gf? how do you feel when you catch them staring at your girlfriends tits, ass, and body when yous are out in public or in a club or something. and how do you feel when other guys try to pick up your girlfriend when yous are in a club? my girlfriend is faithful but this just pisses me off so much i cant control it!!!!
    Looks like someone has some insecurity issues. Probably only a matter of time before you are smacking her upside the head for talking a little too long to that guy at the grocery store.

Seriously dude, if another guy is looking at your girl, take it as a compliment that you have something that he can't have.

I guess you don"t care what happens to her then what happens next when he puts his mits on her you going to let it happen?
    Puts his mitts on her? This thread was originally about guys "checking your girl out," not "putting his mitts on her."

But okay, we'll go with that:

Putting his mitts on her in what way? We seem to be talking about public places like clubs and such, not a dark alleyway. So I assume that she is not being beaten and raped. That being the case, how did she always handle it BEFORE I came along?
    Last edited by Warsquirrel; 11-11-2004 at 04:54 PM.

kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000) kobe19 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Virtuoso
    I hate the fact that she doesn't get so bothered by it she's like "they''re just looking" hell no, I'm a guy, I know what those asswipes are thinking.
    true.. i think what pisses me off most is not them checking out my girlfriend.. but what their picturing of doing to my girlfriend inside their minds.

guys are always the one to try and pick up girls...

some girls would stare at me or take a glance at my body when im by myself and only a few times they'd come up to me chat me up and ask for my number or something like that. when im with my girlfriend no girls even dare to look at me coz im with my girl. but with my girlfriend its differnt. even if im with her guys stare at her and glance at her. and when shes by herself she'll get picked up by guys all the time. maybe im jealous that she gets more attention from guys than i do from girls. i dunno... but all i know is that it pisses me off!
    "The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war"

true.. i think what pisses me off most is not them checking out my girlfriend.. but what their picturing of doing to my girlfriend inside their minds.

some girls would stare at me or take a glance at my body when im by myself and only a few times they'd come up to me chat me up and ask for my number or something like that. when im with my girlfriend no girls even dare to look at me coz im with my girl. but with my girlfriend its differnt. even if im with her guys stare at her and glance at her. and when shes by herself she'll get picked up by guys all the time. maybe im jealous that she gets more attention from guys than i do from girls. i dunno... but all i know is that it pisses me off!
    rofl, that's what you think.
    If you didn't know, girls are more attracted to you when they see you with another girl, it's called jealousy, women swim in it.

jhaydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhaydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhaydee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Bump!

i think what pisses me off most is not them checking out my girlfriend.. but what their picturing of doing to my girlfriend inside their minds.
    Let me save you some time: If you are with a hot girl, EVERY guy is picturing her naked and having sex. So what? Who gives a rat's ass?
    So what? Who gives a rat's ass?
    ... but all i know is that it pisses me off!
    You guys get worked up over the stupidest sh*t. Look, does she go home with you or not? If she does, then why do you give a rat's ass about the other guys?
    Last edited by Warsquirrel; 11-11-2004 at 07:00 PM.

I learned something from this thread.

Warsquirrel has a rat ass fetish.

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how do you feel when other guys try to pick up your girlfriend when yous are in a club?
    I just laugh... all these guys waste their money and buy my gf drinks, i find it quite amusing...
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) em_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heh if you can't conrol it stay home man that's how it is when you go in a public place

single guy go there to dance touchm, chix

how the **** is the guy supposed to know that you are with her
    if he approaches her just go and tell him she's your gf and he will back off
    live with it
    if a guy comes pissed of at me that i dance with his hoe i'll smack the ****s out of him even if i get banned from the club

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

In every post She/He(?) mentions rats asses rofl. O_o

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Man-Mountain
    Look -> live
    Touch -> die
    I say,
    Looking in moderation(1 or 2 quick looks) -> Live
    Stare -> He's in the hospitol.
    Touch-> He's 6 feet under.
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

Damn! My secret's out.

Now I'm going to be ostracized by all the other squirrels.