Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DreamBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Creatine, Acne, Accutane... The horrible truth

To begin my story, Ive been lifting since april of 2003. Over summer 2003 I developed pretty serious acne and it sucked majorly. In August I saw a dermo and after bloodwork, I had my accutane in September 03. I was on 20 mg in the morning, and 20 mg at night, 40 mg total a day. I endured the dry skin, chapped lips, sore lower back, random nose bleeds, and extremely red face for 5 months. In January 04, I was finished, and the side effects were gone after about 2 weeks, and I felt great. No pimple for the past 3-4 months, no oily face by the end of the day, and it was as smooth at a baby's bottom.

After the school year, over the summer of 04, I started using creatine in late June. I gained about 10 pounds, and put 25 pounds on my bench. By the end of July, I had some small pimples popping up. Come the middle of August, and the beginning of the school year, my acne was as bad as it was the previous summer, and that was pretty bad. I saw the dermo again, and he didn't know why it came back. In the office, I got the usual Q & A from the doc before I got my prescription. One of the questions was "Do you do any sports?" I said "no". So, he put me on Retin-A micro and oral antibiotics. After I paid for the visit, I saw the doc again and asked him if increased stress from weight lifting could have made it come back. I remember the exact words he said..."Weight lifting wouldn't have any effect on your face, in fact, it might help it. As long as you are not taking steroids or creatine, it shouldn't make a difference."

I felt pretty stupid now. I just said thanks and left the office. I didnt bother to ask how creatine made acne worse, or countered the effects of the Accutane, but he said it did, and he didnt even know I was on it (on creatine, ive never done steroids). When I got home, I threw all my creatine away. I was pretty pissed that this sh*t made my acne come back....

After all... Id rather have the clear face than the little boost Creatine gives you for looking big and being strong. And with the clear face, you can bulk tons more with out breaking out.

Ive been on Retin-A and the orals for 8 weeks now, and there is a small difference, but not enough. I saw the doc again 2 days ago, and I had blood drawn yesterday (wednesday 11/9/04). Hopefully I will have my accutane again soon.

Long Story Short---------------- Creatine counters Accutane and might possibly cause more ance

Clear face vs. Big, Strong and full of water

You Decide.
    Dream big or Be big?

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks for telling m8, i got off accutane a little bit over a month ago. I was just about to use creatine this week! Do you meen you get more acne because you took accutane? or do you meen you always got acne from creatine and that the accutane doesn,t make the side effects from creatine worse?
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

blackgold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Dreambig,

thats absolute bullsh~t, cuz ive been taking Creatine for 2 months now and nothing has happened to me, i have gains in strength, weight and muscle and no acne.

you didnt even take a sentence to consider the fact that you my not have copiously hydrated yourself increasingly due to the heightened water retention effect of Creatine. and you forgot to mention that lack of hydration can cause acne.
    -----------------¬
    Weight: 179 Lbs
    Height: 6 Ft
    Biceps: 38 Cm
    Bodyfat: 9-10 %
    ------------------

brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brown_builder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so did the acne get worse after the creatine or was it what you had before... i'm on accutane for about another month or so and i plan on takin creatine real soon.

does anyone know if i could take creatine while on accutane?

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry

Originally Posted by brown_builder
    so did the acne get worse after the creatine or was it what you had before... i'm on accutane for about another month or so and i plan on takin creatine real soon.

does anyone know if i could take creatine while on accutane?

WTf dude no!!!! dont take it while on accutane, creatine is known for drying out ur skin combine it together with accutane and the side effects could be horrible. Not to mention accutane damages ur kidneys and so does creatine WTF ARE U SOME KIND OF TARD it logic not to take creatine and accutane together. You have to wait atleast 1 or 2 months after your done with accutane before you start on creatine again. THANK me buddy cos i just saved ur bod! and you guys are *******s for not alerting him if i didn,t say it he would have taken creatine together with accutane! And trust me you would have ended up in the hospital or severely scar your kidneys for life!
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blackgold
    Dreambig,

thats absolute bullsh~t, cuz ive been taking Creatine for 2 months now and nothing has happened to me, i have gains in strength, weight and muscle and no acne.

you didnt even take a sentence to consider the fact that you my not have copiously hydrated yourself increasingly due to the heightened water retention effect of Creatine. and you forgot to mention that lack of hydration can cause acne.
    Go find a place where no one will find you and stop breathing. Then no one will even have to deal with your body.

Originally Posted by blackgold
    Dreambig,

I have no doubt that creatine can give you great gains, but somehow, it made my acne come back. It may be each individual person's genetics. It may have something to do with the kidneys. Im not saying that Im a scientist and can prove anything, Im just giving my testimonial...

I took accutance... acne went away... took creatine a few months later, acne came back just as bad. The doc said "As long as you are not taking steroids or creatine, it (weight lifting) shouldn't make a difference."

Im just sharing with everyone what happened to me. You can decide what to do.
    Dream big or Be big?

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have always been very acne prone. I'm taking accutane AND creatine ethyl ester, no acne for me. Been doing this for quite a while.

Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just letting everyone know that it's just a quencidence(sp?) that you got ance and it's NOT because of creatine. Creatine in no way is related to acne, and it's just a wives tale. The physician said that because, the pharmacy industry controlls congress and benifits doctors to have patients take prescription drugs. Just my 2 cents
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    I have always been very acne prone. I'm taking accutane AND creatine ethyl ester, no acne for me. Been doing this for quite a while.

USMuscle9403... Be careful while on both of these at once. You could really hurt your inner body. Keep up with the bloodwork, and don't damage your kidney.

If you are taking them at the same time, it makes sense that your face is clear. While on accutane, nothing can make you break out. This is the STRONGEST stuff against acne, other than plastic surgery.

Just ask your dermo if creatine will make it come back after you stop your 5-month cycle of accutane.

It might be different for each person. I took creatine with a friend who never in his life had a pimple. Creatine didnt make him break out at all, but it made my acne come back...
    Dream big or Be big?

Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Accutane is hard on the liver, not the kidney fellas... which is why you have to go in for bloodwork every month to make sure your cholesterol is normal and liver function is nominal. This leads to one of the reasons as to why you shouldn't drink alcohol while taking accutane, since it takes its toll on the liver as well.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Clayman
    Accutane is hard on the liver, not the kidney fellas... which is why you have to go in for bloodwork every month to make sure your cholesterol is normal and liver function is nominal. This leads to one of the reasons as to why you shouldn't drink alcohol while taking accutane, since it takes its toll on the liver as well.
    Did you get banned???

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay its an interesting story now lets get some evidence other than a couple people's testimonies. I wanna see some actually proof on why you think creatine will cause acne.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recently asked my dermatologist if weight lifting could cause acne. She said NO, unless someone takes steroids or pro-hormones. She said nothing about creatine (I didn't ask, I wasn't taking it anyway).

Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clayman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    Did you get banned???
    nope i'm new

Ohhh, because there was a guy on here that hasn't posted in a while named CLAYMAN.

glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by highpower1111
    Okay its an interesting story now lets get some evidence other than a couple people's testimonies. I wanna see some actually proof on why you think creatine will cause acne.
    ya id like to see some actual scientific evidence. i've always had some acne, but it cleared up almost completely since the last time i've taken accutane. now i take creatine, about 5 grams a day, and i have almost no acne at all. i've been off accutane for like 8 months or so too

brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    I recently asked my dermatologist if weight lifting could cause acne. She said NO, unless someone takes steroids or pro-hormones. She said nothing about creatine (I didn't ask, I wasn't taking it anyway).
    no but a bodybuilder's diet can. Excessive milk and dairy products destroy my face maybe you guys too.
    5'11 17 years old No Strict Diet
    Cardio almost every day.
    Goal Weight - 155-165lbs Depends how i look?

08/06-175lbs *Took Picture*
    08/13-174lbs
    08/20-173*didnt do any cardio all last week*

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    When you take accutane, do you have to limit your Milk intake to about 2-3 cups a day?

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brooklynlex
    no but a bodybuilder's diet can. Excessive milk and dairy products destroy my face maybe you guys too.

That does not make sense because a BBer diet is considered a lot better than the regular diet that other people follow.

I mean, we first look at the nutritious value of food before its taste, isn't it? Other people don't do it!

I know I have never eaten so well like since I started BBing...

So, wouldn't a better diet be good for the skin?

PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PsYoP78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DreamBig
    Real cause of acne?
    ============================
    ----I wanna be SUPER HERO BIG!----
    ============================

BODYBUILDING'S TOP FIVE FACTORS IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE

1) Attitude - Think big to become big.
    2) Nutrition - You can't build anything without raw materials.
    3) Routine - Work hard, but smart.
    4) Recovery - Muscles grow in bed, not in the gym.
    5) Supplementation - Icing on the cake.

You have to remember that although isotretinoin is by far the best treatment for acne, it does not cure acne EVERY time! Young people (like the guy who started this thread) sometimes have to follow a second course of accutane to definitely cure acne.

I used that medicin to treat an acne condition about 2 / 2,5 years ago. After finishing the treatment, I had NO acne for about 6 months. But then it re-appeared and I still have it today, although it is a lot less intense than what it used to be before I did the treatment. But it's definitely still here. And I'm 21.

There are no scientific studies that proove that creatine causes acne... so, does it really cause acne? There aren't scientific studies that proove chocolat causes acne, but we know it does in some people (by mechanisms noone knows).

pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pelsh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was on accutane before for about 3 months. I am not anymore, a year or so after I stopped accutane I noticed I would break out every here or there. Nothing was the result of accutane. Accutane is supposed to prevent acne as much as possible when your done it and your body will likely outgrow the 'acne' phase. Odd's are you will get some form of breakout eventually. Im on creatine now and I hadn't encountered anything different then the usual. I have antibiotic cream I use when I break out sometimes that does the trick.

Your creatine isnt the blame for this in my oppinion. And Im pretty sure creatine doesn't harm your kidneys or liver? It's a natural occuring substance.

the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    You have to remember that although isotretinoin is by far the best treatment for acne, it does not cure acne EVERY time! Young people (like the guy who started this thread) sometimes have to follow a second course of accutane to definitely cure acne.

I used that medicin to treat an acne condition about 2 / 2,5 years ago. After finishing the treatment, I had NO acne for about 6 months. But then it re-appeared and I still have it today, although it is a lot less intense than what it used to be before I did the treatment. But it's definitely still here. And I'm 21.

There are no scientific studies that proove that creatine causes acne... so, does it really cause acne? There aren't scientific studies that proove chocolat causes acne, but we know it does in some people (by mechanisms noone knows).
    I completely agree with this. There are many cases where people have to go on accutane more than once.

Originally Posted by DreamBig
    I got the usual Q & A from the doc before I got my prescription. One of the questions was "Do you do any sports?" I said "no". So, he put me on Retin-A micro and oral antibiotics. After I paid for the visit, I saw the doc again and asked him if increased stress from weight lifting could have made it come back. I remember the exact words he said..."Weight lifting wouldn't have any effect on your face, in fact, it might help it. As long as you are not taking steroids or creatine, it shouldn't make a difference."
    I'm curious as to what the difference is between a sport and weightlifting. You are physically active during both, so then why is it that sports will cause acne while weightlifting will not? The answer is that they both equally may cause acne.

Well, dermatologists usually say weightlifting DOES NOT cause acne! (some even advice us to keep doing it)

xnatex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Forget the creatine, get off accutane!

Hey guys,

My mom works for a major drug company and has access to the full label text for accutane... that is some SERIOUSLY bad stuff. My advice... wait till your body's hormones even out or take some OTC stuff. If you want to maintain your body from the inside out, lose the Accutane. I think I have the label in my email somewhere, if anyone is interested in reading about all the horrific side effects of it, feel free to pm me for the label text.

And yes, I have acne... I learned to deal.

xnatex
    There will always be someone bigger, stronger, faster, and better looking... until you surpass them.
    --My Motivation.

moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moviefan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your doctor is an idiot. The first thing I noticed is that he lumped creatine and steroids together in the same sentence. Raised testosterone from steroids will certainly cause acne, but creatine has no effect on your testosterone levels. Tell the doctor to do some reseearch before making this **** up.

Don't worry man, everyone that goes on accutane is CAREFULLY informed by their doctor of all the possible side effects and is carefully monitored every month by the doctor that precribed it.

I had no idea this many people on a body-building forum would be on accutane - but I am on it as well I'm on my second or third month and it is working miracles to say the least. However, i havn't tried taking creatine while on it so i can't say much in that area - the thing is i just can't see why the two would clash... in the booklet my doctor gave me it said not to take an Vitamin A supplements and that was all it said. She also asks me if i take steroids everytime i go in cuz i'm kinda buff with stretch marks and what not :P

If you get breakouts while on accutane it could be just that reason - because you are on accutane. My doc told me that it's quite common for one to get breakouts while on accutane, however if they are too serious and persist to contact the doctor right away. I had a cyst pop up on my arm and my doc saw it and went ahead and prescribed me a prednizone and another antibiotic to go ALONG WITH my accutane just to get rid of the flare up... so don't be discouraged - and always ask your doc!

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

creatine doesn't cause acne. anyone who says it does is stupid

Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Johan.Liebert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well i dont know, before i started taking creatine i didt have any pimples.. but then later (1month) i got a couple here and there .. it might be from on's whey since its chocholate and i heard chocholate causes breakouts but im not quite sure cuz now i dont have any breakouts... and im still on creatine.. so i dont know really.. hmm