Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    nice. is that the ingredient that Bk is patenting
    not that i am aware of

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    not that i am aware of
    ah well what is it anyways? is that the stuff that was in halodrol LQ?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just can't believe what I'm reading!!! It appears as though one company is copying another company's product!!!! I think someone's going to be staying in the next few recesses and maybe even wear a dunce hat. I guess the phrase cheaters never prosper doesn't really fit in these occasions does it?
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smh31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    I just can't believe what I'm reading!!! It appears as though one company is copying another company's product!!!! I think someone's going to be staying in the next few recesses and maybe even wear a dunce hat. I guess the phrase cheaters never prosper doesn't really fit in these occasions does it?
    what exactyl are you talking about?
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smh31 View Post
    what exactyl are you talking about?
    I'm not telling you...I don't want you to copy it.
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    I'm not telling you...I don't want you to copy it.
    dat some good stuff you smokin?

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Another classic bb.com thread derailment. I love it!!
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    stop playing dumb, you represent them on the boards

if AX wants to legally shut me up from talking about them and Dr.D then they (and that includes you) should not say crap about me on the boards either

fair enough?
    When did I say any "crap" about you?? Please elaborate. All I stated was "Any time a company rep or even owner speaks negatively about another company's product, you have to take it with a grain of salt and consider that financial profit may be a motivating factor behind such statements. This includes PA."

I think you're just pissy because you want everyone to believe that your word about other company's products is gospel, when in reality, you stand to gain financially by doggin' on other products and making yours look good. It's just the way it is PA, like it or not. Not everything you say is 100% unbiased and in the best interest of the consumer. You own a multi million dollar company, you love making a profit, you stand to lose money if consumers buy products other than yours. I'm just pointing out the obvious.

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    When did I say any "crap" about you?? Please elaborate. All I stated was "Any time a company rep or even owner speaks negatively about another company's product, you have to take it with a grain of salt and consider that financial profit may be a motivating factor behind such statements. This includes PA."

I think you're just pissy because you want everyone to believe that your word about other company's products is gospel, when in reality, you stand to gain financially by doggin' on other products and making yours look good. It's just the way it is PA, like it or not. Not everything you say is 100% unbiased and in the best interest of the consumer. You own a multi million dollar company, you love making a profit, you stand to lose money if consumers buy products other than yours. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
    While many of your points are legitimate, they are not necessarily accurate as relates to PA. Some persons here conduct themselves on these boards without money as a sole or even a prominent motivation...
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901