Thread: first cut

white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50)

first cut

this is my first log for any of my fitness goals, but this will be my hardest challenge yet faced because i have not yet had a definate need to cut. sometime ago i realized that my abs were no more after a few "intense" bulks. so here i am, trying to restore my asthetic physique. during this bulk i will also be trying to keep up strength as well as increase cardio endurance, while maintaining my size. my goal is to stop all the haters saying im only strong because im "big", and also telling me i might be alot bigger, but there leaner. so i figured id get ripped, and still be failry big.

so my stats: 6'2"
    241 lbs
    bf is 16-18%
    my goal is to come in at about 210 ripped to shreds

i will be using only the following: proper diet, 100% ON whey protein powder

my plan: starting with 3k calories a day, ultra clean, tapering off the calories to eventually be at 2.5k with carb cycling

my body: arms: together average 17.25"
    current bench: 345lbs
    current push press: 225 lbs

my plan: cardio 2 hours a day, low heartrate, either on the bike or a fast paced walk/slow paced jog

weights: hit em hard, 2 days on, 1 day off, repeat

diet:
    3k calories consisting of:
    egg white omlets, oats, wheat bread, tuna, prtoein powder, turkey, chciken breasts, salads, some fruits, crystal light, and of corase plenty of veggies

day 1: lifts were still good due to it being only day 1. 1 hour walk to the gym, 1.5 hours at gym, 1 hour walk back was the cardio and workout for the day. it was was brutally hot, but i sucked it up and walked there anyway. tommorrow i plan on biking in. it was chest/bi day. i did incline bench and was showing decent strength with sets of 240lbs, 3 sets of 8. i moved to low pulleys for cables. for bis i did 3 sets of 8 with 95lbs really emphasizing the downward part. i moved on to some shaping exercises such as conc. curls and hammers.

white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50) white_light will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    day 2: my first cardio session was a ride on my bike for about 45mins medium intensity. my second session was after my wieght training, i did 20 mins on the elliptical. weights were steady, but a little loss in endurance and focus, could be the low carbs. im around 150 grams for the day, my usual amount. tommorrow im gonna bump it up to 200 and see how that works for me for the rest of the week.