Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chicken Burgers.. (just the meat)

I might have a small problem in the near future. I usually stock up on chicken breast when I go home for the weeks, like every 3-4 weeks or so. I was wondering what I can subsitute if I ran out. I COULD buy more chicken here at loblaws but they have **** deals, 2 chicken breasts for like almost $7. So I was looking into the burger patties. I saw some that had like 25protien 1.5fat and like 6 or something carbs. My roommate usually eats horrible chicken burgers but I doubt its the same ones I seen now. I can see the grease come down like into a bucket when he does them on the foreman grill. Should I be worried or are they fine? And are there any other substitutes I can have? I only have a microwave and foreman grill too.
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120830451

April 2004 - 270lbs 40% bodyfat
    Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you are looking for a cheaper version of chicken you could check the prices out on the 3lb frozen chicken breast. they usually run anywhere between $8-$12. also you could buy canned chicken, its a little bit pricey but nonetheless it is chicken. i just got a can today for $2 and i think it taste fine. if chicken is too expensive though you could always just eat more tuna, or egg whites...plus you could buy salmon or steak. there are alot of options to get around the price of chicken, my advice is to stay heads up on the local grocery store ads. i know the stores around me run chicken deals at least every other week.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clipse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saw14
    if you are looking for a cheaper version of chicken you could check the prices out on the 3lb frozen chicken breast. they usually run anywhere between $8-$12. also you could buy canned chicken, its a little bit pricey but nonetheless it is chicken. i just got a can today for $2 and i think it taste fine. if chicken is too expensive though you could always just eat more tuna, or egg whites...plus you could buy salmon or steak. there are alot of options to get around the price of chicken, my advice is to stay heads up on the local grocery store ads. i know the stores around me run chicken deals at least every other week.

Yeah I get like a 4lb bag for $9 when I go back home, but Loblaws doesnt have that. And thier stake is expensive as well. I was thinking of getting salmon, I hhave some cans already in tomato sauce, good sources of fats, and protein. So I might switch to those. I havent seen canned chicken, but I dont think its that great if its chicken in a can lol.

Thanks for the reply, BTW did you read my pm I sent ya?

Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah ill get back to you in a bit on that, im kinda busy right now...haha, funny i have time to tell you im busy by writing in the thread here but cant just reply. but dont worry i will get back to you by tonight.

as for the canned chicken it actually is pretty good quality if you look for the good ones. the can i got per 2oz serving is .5g fat and has 13g protein. its the same thing as tuna then except they keep the chicken in bigger chunks. i think it taste good, and when im in a bind and cant buy/cook chicken but want chicken this is always helpful.

"incongruous penguin"

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If i run out of chicken breasts...i use 1 can of tuna. It has just about the same amount of calories as 6oz of chicken breast....
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

Originally Posted by Maximum6
    If i run out of chicken breasts...i use 1 can of tuna. It has just about the same amount of calories as 6oz of chicken breast....
    Ya I eat a can a day with my oats already But it just doesnt seem to taste as good with veggies.

Thanks for the replies.

Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love my Curried Tuna with rice and veggies.
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

Eyes Open has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eyes Open has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Clipse
    Yeah I get like a 4lb bag for $9 when I go back home, but Loblaws doesnt have that. And thier stake is expensive as well. I was thinking of getting salmon, I hhave some cans already in tomato sauce, good sources of fats, and protein. So I might switch to those. I havent seen canned chicken, but I dont think its that great if its chicken in a can lol.
    Just checked out your link to your 90lb loss. Did you do a complete fast or a PSMF? I notice you've been eating chicken, oats, peanut butter, and about 3 cups of vegetables a day. That's super clean. What did you eat in October, or were you not eating then?
    One way to become enthusiastic is to look for the plus sign. To make progress in any difficult situation, you have to start with what's right about it and build on that.
    --Norman Vincent Peale

Originally Posted by Eyes Open
    Just checked out your link to your 90lb loss. Did you do a complete fast or a PSMF? I notice you've been eating chicken, oats, peanut butter, and about 3 cups of vegetables a day. That's super clean. What did you eat in October, or were you not eating then?

lol...I ate the same in October, but when I was losing weight I was on a low calorie diet. It wasnt up until late august early sept. where I went to a decent 1800.

Now - 207lbs 12% bodyfat
    Goal - 205lbs <10%

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha damn that stucks for you guys....my recomendation would be to become friends with your local butcher....i get my boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.88 per/lb. any day between 2pm-7pm (the times when my friendly local butcher works ) regular price is usually 2.99-3.99 lb.

Originally Posted by JingleAllTheWAY
    haha damn that stucks for you guys....my recomendation would be to become friends with your local butcher....i get my boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.88 per/lb. any day between 2pm-7pm (the times when my friendly local butcher works ) regular price is usually 2.99-3.99 lb.
    damn why didnt i think of that? genious! i actually do know a butcher personally ill have to see what i can do.

"incongruous penguin"