inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100)

should i quit wrestling (injuries)

i've been wrestling for 11yrs now its not bad i want to keep doin it but in the 8th grade (im a sophmore hs) i pulled my groin and last year i busted my knee up prety bad and now i have somethin wrong with my hip there feels like a lot of pressure on it when i run or walk my dad said it was a hip pointer i dont know what that is but if u know whats wrong or if i should see a doctor let me no plz neway when i run to fast sometimes (because i ref soccer and i have to sprint) and do other stuff i gotta limp on it and its becoming a real problem ive had it since july... all these injuries are on my right leg btw

WhyBigH? has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by inferno-blade
    i've been wrestling for 11yrs now its not bad i want to keep doin it but in the 8th grade (im a sophmore hs) i pulled my groin and last year i busted my knee up prety bad and now i have somethin wrong with my hip there feels like a lot of pressure on it when i run or walk my dad said it was a hip pointer i dont know what that is but if u know whats wrong or if i should see a doctor let me no plz neway when i run to fast sometimes (because i ref soccer and i have to sprint) and do other stuff i gotta limp on it and its becoming a real problem ive had it since july... all these injuries are on my right leg btw
    You started wrestling when you where 4?
    I am Denion_Jr.

Contacting CEO in 3 days.

inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100) inferno-blade is not very well liked. (-100)
    ya i did some of my friends started when they were 3 no lie

I know theres younger divisions for freestyle, but 4 and 3 years of age!
    I am Denion_Jr.

amazing aint it...

Amy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do girls wrestle guys?
    "They've all come to watch you swallow fire"
    . : Almost Famous : .

Originally Posted by Amy1
    do girls wrestle guys?
    Yes...
    I am Denion_Jr.

user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user6498723123986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya there are alot of people. Who start there kids out wrestling at 3-4. But hey i would talk to your coach. Ask him what he thinks

i think its inapropiate for a girl to wrestle a guy

i think its inapropiate for a girl to wrestle a guy
    I don't believe in the feminist bull****, but that is sexist. Not to mention most teams have only a few (or one) girls, so they couldn't even have their own team to wrestle other teams. Now there are however, girl only tournaments.
    I am Denion_Jr.

Cool

it would be good if there was a girl team and a guy team like every other sport in my school (soccer, basketball, softball, swimming, track, tennis etc.) with the exeption of football and volley no girl plays football in my school nor ever will cause its a guys division and volley ball is a girls division thats what i ment.

so if a girl were wrestling a guy......how would that be....?

it would be good if there was a girl team and a guy team like every other sport in my school (soccer, basketball, softball, swimming, track, tennis etc.) with the exeption of football and volley no girl plays football in my school nor ever will cause its a guys division and volley ball is a girls division thats what i ment.
    You don't understand that there wouldn't be enough girls wrestling to do that, and even if there was, there probably won't be schools with a team big enough to do that. Not to mention it would have to be aproved by the league.
    I am Denion_Jr.

vinnivicci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Amy1
    so if a girl were wrestling a guy......how would that be....?
    They have to be in the same weight class.

i know that they would have to be in the same weight class.....but how would it be in terms of a guy on a girl....

Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vajn has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been wrestlin for 8 years, thats means when i was 7, and we have a girl on our HS team and she, suprisingly can beat some of the guys in her weight class which is 130lbs. I personally think that she is a different type of girl and that girl that wrestle although would make horrible "bitches" have better personalities than "hook up chicks". FYI - i can kick her ass but she is 22 lbs lighter than me
    -----------Starting------1yrLater-------2yrLater
    Bench----------110--------205----------250
    Squat----------165--------270----------355
    Deadlift--------180--------305-----------405
    Clean-----------80--------190-----------280

Cool

thanx for helpn me out w/me hip problem all

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wrestledd a chick last year pinned her in a saturday night ride.

Originally Posted by Paperplate
    I wrestledd a chick last year pinned her in a saturday night ride.
    I leg ridded a chick for a whole period = ).
    I am Denion_Jr.

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from my experiences in wrestling, and myself also wrestling a girl, 99.9% of the time the guy will win. no offense to the ladies out there but they just can't compete with the guys, and i've seen a girl get hurt bad, real bad. that's not to say that guys don't get hurt too, i just don't think they should have girls wrestling guys.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity