Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat turned skinny before and after pics

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Good transformation!

Rep for you as you seem to know what youre doing.
    You should get stuck into some solid clean bulking now.

Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chi3f is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Absolutely fantastic progress

Any weight loosing tips you can give as you seam to know what you're doing?

Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tucc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd like to tell you both that I was extremely strict, and then I never cheated, or that I took a ton of supplements, but I didnt.

I stopped eating a lot of crappy food, cut down on my portions, started running a few miles a few times a week, lifted weights, and really didn't take any supplements for any extended period of time.

I think the most important thing is to find something that works for you. I haven't lifted in the past 4 months, I've only done push ups, sit ups, and other home excersizes, because honestly at the moment I can't afford a gym membership.

I've lost a little strength, but I'm starting to get it back with the home routine I have going.

TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) TRUEsoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tucc
    I'd like to tell you both that I was extremely strict, and then I never cheated, or that I took a ton of supplements, but I didnt.

I stopped eating a lot of crappy food, cut down on my portions, started running a few miles a few times a week, lifted weights, and really didn't take any supplements for any extended period of time.

I think the most important thing is to find something that works for you. I haven't lifted in the past 4 months, I've only done push ups, sit ups, and other home excersizes, because honestly at the moment I can't afford a gym membership.

I've lost a little strength, but I'm starting to get it back with the home routine I have going.
    awesome advice bro!! dedication is the key, and learning you rbody!!

I hope you can start getting into the gym, cuz you deffinatly have all the dedication and motivation you need, and you can probably get to be huge!!!

Good luck

Peace