pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pepingtom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

chinups and pullups

Do chinups and pullups also work the shoulders - anterior, medial or posterior.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the fact that its a pulling motion I would assume it works the posterior delt.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes it works your rear shoulder (posterior delts)
    -Mortality-

Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steveo31 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sure the anterior and lateral are more antagonists... hit harder on the negative, and the post. is hit on the positive.
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

-ohashi

mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10) mischiev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it'd hit them more or less as supplementary muscles or stabilizer muscles. less of lateral though, more of anterior and posterior, depending on which kind of pullups/chinups you're doing (behind neck or normal).
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

meandmyiv / scott donald / DarkFalcon

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by imageek
    ^^
    <->

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by imageek
    ^^
    <->

C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think that Chin-ups work the entire upper-body, even the chest.

There's a saying: If you go to jail and you are allowed only one piece of workout equipment, go for a chin-up bar.

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by C Hall
    Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think that Chin-ups work the entire upper-body, even the chest.

There's a saying: If you go to jail and you are allowed only one piece of workout equipment, go for a chin-up bar.
    I'd rather have an EZ curl bar.....easier to swing at people when protecting your arse.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    I'd rather have an EZ curl bar.....easier to swing at people when protecting your arse.
    lol hahaha

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pepingtom
    Do chinups and pullups also work the shoulders - anterior, medial or posterior.
    I am glad you ask this question. Chins will work your anterior delts mainly. But one thing I have noticed is ever since I added weighted behind the neck pullups back to my workout program my back and delts have exploded. Behind the neck pullups widen the entire shoulder girdle and upper lats like no other. But more importantly they hit the medial-posterior delt tie-ins which is ALL IMPORTANT for width. I know they get a bad rap around here but I feel they are safe if you do them very strictly and only once a week.