longjumper2004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Entering the protein business. Starting my own shop

I saw a auction today, this dudes sellin this supplement store. its up at

I'm a bit skeptic cause I dont know much about supplements. What exactly is drop shipping? Do you have to know anything about these products?

Would you guys recommend starting a supplement shop like that? Not to mention I can get all the products at wholesale price. Not sure exactly how much though
    Last edited by derekmac; 10-31-2004 at 04:51 PM.

Originally Posted by longjumper2004
    I saw a auction today, this dudes sellin this supplement store. its up at

I'm a bit skeptic cause I dont know much about supplements. What exactly is drop shipping? Do you have to know anything about these products?

Would you guys recommend starting a supplement shop like that? Not to mention I can get all the products at wholesale price. Not sure exactly how much though
    Whoa, feel retarted, forgot to put the link for that auction thing.

The main reason I would want to get it is for wholesale, if it goes for more then 30, I would just buy from bodybuilding.com
    Last edited by derekmac; 10-31-2004 at 05:32 PM.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have a pm
    Chicks dig big calves

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe the mod deleted the ebay link thats why.

Whoa my bad. U cant post any links?

I am assuming that if I have a question on a bodybuilding.com product, I can post that right? Or is it an automatic computer thingy deleting all posts with messages?

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by longjumper2004
    Whoa my bad. U cant post any links?

I am assuming that if I have a question on a bodybuilding.com product, I can post that right? Or is it an automatic computer thingy deleting all posts with messages?
    You can't post EBAY auction links and links to other supplement sites.. I believe.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Graphite
    You can't post EBAY auction links and links to other supplement sites.. I believe.

its all about location and advertising. thats why you see the gnc's in malls doing so well. but if your in a small town with competion your not going to do so well. most people in gyms dont even know what supplements are used for. to them all supplements are "steroids" i worked at a supp store in a gym for about 4 months and i think the owner was maybe breaking even. anyway if they are auctioning off this supp store it must not be doing to good then right? you might want to do some reasearch before you spend your money.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Graphite
    You are correct.