ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ondaslab has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question is it okay to workout chest and next day triceps

this past week has really messed up my routine. im trying to get back to it.
    So i was wondering is it okay to work out triceps when i worked out my chest yesterday?

normally i have a day in between chest and triceps.

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Simply put- NO.

Do triceps on the same day as chest, or leave 2 days rest and do them on back day.

fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fightingmonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    coming from a hit head that used to do nothing but volumn training,

if you want to do volumn id say

chest and tri in the same work out