Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10) Joebob is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cable crossovers for lats?

When I first started working out, I saw a big guy doing these so of course I followed. I remembered that these burned my "armpit muscles". Since then I've been using some of the splits on this site, until recently I decided that my lats are lagging behind. Anyways, I put them into my back/lat/bicep workout yesterday and I haven't had lats this sore for a while. I know that growth does not equal DOMS but at least I know my lats got hit pretty hard.

Does anybody else do these for lats? And do you do them on chest day or back day?

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joebob
    When I first started working out, I saw a big guy doing these so of course I followed. I remembered that these burned my "armpit muscles". Since then I've been using some of the splits on this site, until recently I decided that my lats are lagging behind. Anyways, I put them into my back/lat/bicep workout yesterday and I haven't had lats this sore for a while. I know that growth does not equal DOMS but at least I know my lats got hit pretty hard.

Does anybody else do these for lats? And do you do them on chest day or back day?
    I've seen them before as "V pulldowns"-Rachel Mclish used to do them LOL. I have never done them, though if you got sore from them in the lats at least it shows they WORK the lats.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    X overs hit the lats for sure
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice