SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Olympic Lifting Gyms

Ok, this is more of a question really, and a thread everyone can contribute towards.

If you know of any good gyms catered for Oly lifting, preferably with coaches, then post the info.

If you know any in London it would be mighty helpful btw =D
    Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

Walkin'tall machinegunman PrivateBaldrick's Avatar
    PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrivateBaldrick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As I tell everyone, ask here:
    http://www.goheavy.com/forums/olympic/

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SurfOnSilver View Post
    Ok, this is more of a question really, and a thread everyone can contribute towards.

If you know of any good gyms catered for Oly lifting, preferably with coaches, then post the info.

If you know any in London it would be mighty helpful btw =D
    not London, there is this one though. I train here, its awesome.

http://www.weights.demon.co.uk/

called gateshead international stadium, got olympic coaches and trainers and loads of olympic lifters and powerlifters, bodybuilders and fitness people, pay a visit mate.

rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rogan181 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive been to one in pembroke, amssachusetts called "wrokout garage" its relaly a loading dock with weights nad personal trainers, i think i might go back there and talk abotu olympic lifting once football is over, do that for my "winter sport"

athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PrivateBaldrick View Post
    As I tell everyone, ask here:
    http://www.goheavy.com/forums/olympic/
    sweet

crankedup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    old maxes at my best

Squat - 325
    Bench - 275
    Deadlift 415
    --------------
    Be back to those stats by Spring

Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kramer25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coffee's Gym in Atl., GA. It's a great gym.

Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Innocent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a list of registered clubs in the US here http://www.msbn.tv/usavision/displayPage.aspx?id=730 This means they have registered as USAW members and have paid club fees. I think they also have to have someone who has taken the club coach course, but I'm not sure about that.