gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Official olympic form check thread

Seeing as how form check threads appear constantly in other threads, why not this one? this thread will be used to help people with there form and keep form check threads to a minimal.

Form check is on all olympic lifts including overhead press and powercleans.
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not

SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SurfOnSilver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good idea. I'll try get a vid up of my lifts sometime over the weekend, hopefully have some real oly lifters critique them =)
    Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gobbles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also, I know some people like to do one-armed snatches, bent presses, and other exercises like that, if you also like to do these exercises and want a form check, post it up on here.
    There is no reason to live if you cannot do the deadlift

big fuzzy and tator squat to much..... not

athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50) athenafootball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one time i saw a sick video of jesse marunde doing a one armed snatch with what i think was a 200 lb. DB

beastly