Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wallaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Who is Victor Richards?

Just wondering who this person is? Anyone have pics, info, sites? Aparently he was the biggest of bodybuilders but never competed... this true?

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wallaby
    Just wondering who this person is? Anyone have pics, info, sites? Aparently he was the biggest of bodybuilders but never competed... this true?
    He has competed 5 times never in a pro show.... in came in 1st 4 times and 2nd once...

he is a big dude but I don't think he weighs what he claims he does.... Ronnie Colman is much bigger in the off season....and Ronnie is taller... here is a link about Vic... with pics... and I will post some stuff on Ronnie Below you tell me who is bigger...
    here is Victor
    http://www.bodybuilders.com/victor.htm

Here is Ronnie Colman
    http://www.ronniecoleman.com/goodman...9-san-jose.htm

and here is a video of Ronnie lifting...
    http://www.irongame.com/videos/Ronn...mLift.4reps.mpg

you tell me who is bigger...

ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValKilmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why in the world does it say that he has a 67'' chest? Sorry but Ron Colemans chest is bigger yet his is around 60", seems a little odd to me.

Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100) Duff62269 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe they misprinted it. He looks to be around 230 at his competition weight and 260 in the offseason. Im thinkin maybe they accidentally mistyped his weight. No ****in way Richards weighs 330, he is nowhere near the size of Ron Coleman.

WOW!!

If those statistics are true then what can i say, most muscular bodybuilder? I mean competition weight of 330lbs and off season weight of 360 lbs thats MAX!, especially when those stats were recorded back in the early 90's?

Were there other competitors as big as him back then? Did he exist in the Dorian Yates era? or Lee Haney era? Also I made a Google search on him and found out that his daily diet was 30,000 calories... is this is a mistake? Im just mind boggled its hard for me to compare Ronnie to him cos Ronnie looks bigger but Vic's stats seem too be impressive to be overshadowed by ronnie.

What you guys think? vic most muscular bodybuilder or Big Ronnie?

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wallaby
    WOW!!

If those statistics are true then what can i say, most muscular bodybuilder? I mean competition weight of 330lbs and off season weight of 360 lbs thats MAX!, especially when those stats were recorded back in the early 90's?

Were there other competitors as big as him back then? Did he exist in the Dorian Yates era? or Lee Haney era? Also I made a Google search on him and found out that his daily diet was 30,000 calories... is this is a mistake? Im just mind boggled its hard for me to compare Ronnie to him cos Ronnie looks bigger but Vic's stats seem too be impressive to be overshadowed by ronnie.

What you guys think? vic most muscular bodybuilder or Big Ronnie?
    The guy's a complete bull****ter like Greg Kovacs and Isaac Nesser. If he was that size he'd compete "for the love of it" and then maybe turn down the mula. First off, he's clearly lying about his stats - a 67"chest on a 5ft10 man would look a lot weirder than his 56" chest (making a guess). Secondly, he didn't show any sort of conditioning needed to be the greatest bber out there. Then 30k calories??? Absolute bollox - that means he's burning over 1000cals/hour, even when sleeping.

Big Ron proves himself time and time again and plays down his stats where possible. Ron is gonna come in and raise the bar again this year as the most freakiest, muscular bber ever to walk on stage at the O
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Makavelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Number69
    The guy's a complete bull****ter like Greg Kovacs and Isaac Nesser. If he was that size he'd compete "for the love of it" and then maybe turn down the mula. First off, he's clearly lying about his stats - a 67"chest on a 5ft10 man would look a lot weirder than his 56" chest (making a guess). Secondly, he didn't show any sort of conditioning needed to be the greatest bber out there. Then 30k calories??? Absolute bollox - that means he's burning over 1000cals/hour, even when sleeping.

Big Ron proves himself time and time again and plays down his stats where possible. Ron is gonna come in and raise the bar again this year as the most freakiest, muscular bber ever to walk on stage at the O
    Agree 100% bro. That's BS. Nobody takes in that many cals. And he doesn't weigh 330 on stage. I hope that was a misprint.

bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bdiesel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    first off vic richards is for real. and that is the truth, bottom line. the people in the bb business have black balled him. they have put up fake web sites and posted fake pics of him. they've started rumors about him being a *** and prostituting himself. the 30k cals a day is not true. it was taken out of context. he was asked what the most he'd ever eaten was and he jokingly replied 'oh i don't know, 30,000 cals'. it was a joke and certain people decided to botch vic's credibility by printing this. and yes, his numbers are correct, maybe not currently but when he was competing. he would (or should) be mr o if he had not chose to stop competing. 99% of what you'll read on the net about him is not even true. it's anger and jealousy over him telling the truth about what bb'ing really is (why do you think lee priest was a top 5 guy and suddenly dropped to 12, 15, 16???). please go to rebel nutrition's web site. email vic. talk with him. ask him the questions you want answers to. he holds nothing back. and as far as ronnie coleman goes, have any of you seen his gut? i know this is something talked about over and over and over..... he may be the biggest guy but he is by no means worthy of mr o. maybe the award for the guy who can cram the most gh into his body. everybody says bodybuilding needs respect and needs positive things going on to grow and be successful. but how can this happen when they literally give the top prize to a guy with a ****ing huge belly. that's not what bb'ing was or should be. vic richards took himself away from bodybuilding because he saw what it was and what it was becoming. and now anyone with half a brain can see why. you have to go broke and nearly kill yourself to win 1/4 of the money you've invested in drugs. and btw, how many of you guys who have posted are even old enough to remember mr richards?

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bdiesel
    first off vic richards is for real. and that is the truth, bottom line. the people in the bb business have black balled him. they have put up fake web sites and posted fake pics of him. they've started rumors about him being a *** and prostituting himself. the 30k cals a day is not true. it was taken out of context. he was asked what the most he'd ever eaten was and he jokingly replied 'oh i don't know, 30,000 cals'. it was a joke and certain people decided to botch vic's credibility by printing this. and yes, his numbers are correct, maybe not currently but when he was competing. he would (or should) be mr o if he had not chose to stop competing. 99% of what you'll read on the net about him is not even true. it's anger and jealousy over him telling the truth about what bb'ing really is (why do you think lee priest was a top 5 guy and suddenly dropped to 12, 15, 16???). please go to rebel nutrition's web site. email vic. talk with him. ask him the questions you want answers to. he holds nothing back. and as far as ronnie coleman goes, have any of you seen his gut? i know this is something talked about over and over and over..... he may be the biggest guy but he is by no means worthy of mr o. maybe the award for the guy who can cram the most gh into his body. everybody says bodybuilding needs respect and needs positive things going on to grow and be successful. but how can this happen when they literally give the top prize to a guy with a ****ing huge belly. that's not what bb'ing was or should be. vic richards took himself away from bodybuilding because he saw what it was and what it was becoming. and now anyone with half a brain can see why. you have to go broke and nearly kill yourself to win 1/4 of the money you've invested in drugs. and btw, how many of you guys who have posted are even old enough to remember mr richards?
    Ohh dear.

All thats fair is fair. Richards may well be a nice guy, who holds nothing back. Now thats fair enough. But "he would (or should) be mr o if he had not chose to stop competing" what bodybuilder is their right mind would stop competing if he had a chance of becoming Mr O. And secondly, judging by those pics, he wouldnt qualify today anyway. Then we have these "Stats". Perhaps it is a misprint, and perhaps he has said things just joking, but 60" chest and 26" arms. Dont be stupid, that is a total lie.
    And lastly, Yes Ronnie does have a big gut, big F****** deal. Every other part of his competition package blows everyone else off the stage, and his attitude towards the sport is fantastic. In my opinion, there isnt another pro that i would rather represent out sport as Mr Olympia, and he deserves to remain at the top as long as he continues to present the 'unbelieveable' physique that we all know and respect. All the other Ronnie fans can back me up now.

Ohh and also, that has to be the worst 1st post of all time. lol

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by K9icular
    Ohh and also, that has to be the worst 1st post of all time. lol
    i was thinking just the opposite, thats a pretty knowlegeable 1st post regardless if u believe him or not. Coleman has by far the most mass, but to win the O u have to be flawless. as a judge i would look over all the other body parts because his gut sets everything off. I saw a movie of ruhl posing on stage. If u have ever seen a gh gut posing on stage, it looks terrible.

heres a pic of richards, 67" chest is wayyy hard to believe. this might be close tho?
    Attached Images

Makavelli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K9icular
    Ohh dear.

And lastly, Yes Ronnie does have a big gut, big F****** deal. Every other part of his competition package blows everyone else off the stage, and his attitude towards the sport is fantastic. In my opinion, there isnt another pro that i would rather represent out sport as Mr Olympia, and he deserves to remain at the top as long as he continues to present the 'unbelieveable' physique that we all know and respect. All the other Ronnie fans can back me up now.
    Exactly. Big ****ing deal about his gut. Everything else smokes the competition. Oh yea, what competition?

Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jotun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xplicid01
    i was thinking just the opposite, thats a pretty knowlegeable 1st post regardless if u believe him or not. Coleman has by far the most mass, but to win the O u have to be flawless. as a judge i would look over all the other body parts because his gut sets everything off. I saw a movie of ruhl posing on stage. If u have ever seen a gh gut posing on stage, it looks terrible.

heres a pic of richards, 67" chest is wayyy hard to believe. this might be close tho?
    That pic is photoshopped. It was from a Musclemag issue back in the mid 90s. It doesn't even look like Vic's face in that either.

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xplicid01

No Mr O is, has been, or ever will be flawless. That implies perfect. Some might say Haney was perfect simply because they quote he had no gut - Ronnie would own Haney for muscularity and conditioning, Lee would beat him on symmetry - that's a Ronnie victory. Bbing is the sum total of a bodybuilder's parts and the whole package together. Ronnie has the best arms, back, chest and legs so you can't say he doesn't own. He then has striated glutes, crazy biceps splits etc - things which if someone only has one of (eg Branch warren's legs) they are noted for - Ronnie has many such freaky characteristics.

Vic is a bull****ter
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ValKilmer
    Why in the world does it say that he has a 67'' chest? Sorry but Ron Colemans chest is bigger yet his is around 60", seems a little odd to me.

ALL his stats seem to be BS... he doesn't look as big as he claims in any of the pics.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/4423/

it says you can email him to victorrichards@yahoo.com

This site is full of **** and photoshoped images
    Last edited by chad12121; 10-27-2004 at 01:16 PM.

malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10) malahat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For a short video clip (40 seconds of posing and training), look for Bodybuilding 'Stars of the 80's' (1989, Video 4 Production). I think it was distributed in the US through Ironman Magazine, but is now probably out of print. Others featured in the tape include Rich Gaspari, Gary Strydom, Lee Haney, Tom Platz, Carla Temple, among others.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao man they got some haters on this baord.

first of all, why is his weight so hard to believe? greg kovacs looks flat and ****ty in every show and his current competition weight is 335 (more than vic).

second, how do you people know what vics measurements are? theres more to measurments that just how full muscles look. vic has a very broad frame and big bone structure. he might not looks as big as coleman, but thats doesnt mean he isnt. sergio oliva had a 60 inch chest and he only weighed 230. greg kovacs at one point had 26 inch arms and they didnt look half as big as colemans. i assure you there are many pros out there with bigger chest measurements than ronnie (greg kovacs, markus ruhl, gunter, nasser, art atwood, etc.)

third, one of vics measurements has been verified. at a show in the early nineties (IRONMAN possibly), vic was guest posing and kevin levrone came on stage and asked to measure him and vic obliged. in front of 5000 people, vics thighs were measured at 37 inches, almost 5 inches bigger than colemans.

lastly, sure some of vics stats are exagerrated, but vic has more mass than ronnie-his legs and shoulders are waaaay bigger than ronnies. the only thing ronnie has on vic is lats. vic competed at well over 300 pounds. pull up some sites on his competitions if you dont believe me.

the reason his guy catches so much heat is cuz hes so outspoken. people find it hard to comprehend that a would-be contender for the O who actually outmasses every other pro refuses to compete. well believe it or not there are people out there with phenomenal genetics that just dont like torturing themselves with training, diet, cardio, and posing for a ****in trophy.

if you dont think his chest is as big as ronnies, heres some food for thought...
    Attached Images
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive only read about the guy, and everytime people bad mouth him, i always like him more. heres a pic of him doing a vaccum.

the guy just has the genes.
    Attached Images

Thanks guys, I never knew who this guy was too. The more people bad mouthed him, I start to wonder why and made me like him more too. But dont get me wrong Ronnie, I like him too. I was just curious about Vic and what he "could of been".

I spoke to one of the oldies from my gym lastnight and he told me that apparently Vic appeared among a crowd at some bb pose show many years ago. From what I heard Dorian Yates and Paul Dillett were posing on stage and Vic was spotted among the crowd watching the show. Then the announcer asked Vic to come pose with Dorian and Dillet with the crowd cheering in support. When he got up on stage and stood next Dorian and Dillet he made them look like ameteaurs....as what I was told. Does anyone have pictures of these poses, apparently he he wore blue trunks, black sunnies, lol im surprised this oldie from my gym remembered what he wore.

cheers

Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=xplicid01]ive only read about the guy, and everytime people bad mouth him, i always like him more. heres a pic of him doing a vaccum.

the guy just has the genes.[/QUOTE

that is a great example of how huge vic is. look at his arms-theyre bigger than his head and his chest still hangs with his arms raised.

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    vic look awesome and he if its still true he lives in rancho cucamounga he only live like 20-30 min away from me ill think ill go pay im a visit to see how big he really is in person.
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he does look awesome but not as big as ronnie... ronnies back destroys vics.. sorry..

43" shoulders? Something MIGHT be wrong there.. considering I have 44-45" shoulders... unless that measurement is one way and not all the way around!?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, i have looked at these pics, still dont think that he could beat ronnie. Fair enough some of his stats may be true, but 26" arms and 67" chest. Sorry, no way.

duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) duganator has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I didn't see a single striation in that "amazing chest" pic.

Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pure Dasani has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here are some pics of Vic Richards, http://bodybuildingpro.com/victorrichards/

Big man for sure, but he isn't up to snuff with Ronnie's standard of size.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He may very well be one of the biggest genetic freaks of all time. He bitches a hell of alot though, some of it's stuff that's worth bitching about...more of it's not. Nonetheless, he is definitely one of the biggest bodybuilders there ever was. A 67" chest IS hard to believe, but it probably isn't far off. He indeed is 330+ off-season. There are many guys that have met him and he has gotten on the scale. Just because someone doesn't look bigger than Ronnie doesn't mean they can't weigh more.

As for the 30,000 calories a day, that's a stretch made by a guy that interviewed him. He said he routinely eats 10,000 calories a day, but when he visited his family they ate extraordinariyl high fat/calorie foods and he ventured that his total calories for those days was probably around 30,000. He's also an incredibly strong dude, he doesn't really bull**** too much about that.

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks a little like a GH gut to me on vic...
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/A...asurements.htm

Originally Posted by duganator
    I didn't see a single striation in that "amazing chest" pic.

i didnt see him flexing. and ronnie doesnt exactly have franco columbus chest separation either. and no one said anything about his chest being ripped, jsut big.

*shoos the haters away*

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here we have one of the biggest guys ever to pose on stage and we got all these teen punks spouting loads of **** about his stats and apparently undereveloped chest.

Unbelievable.

*shakes head*