Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Reporter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vic was one of the original freaks. Saw him at the OC Classics back in the 80s and he blew everyone away in sheer size. But structurally, he can't touch Ronnie. His waist is too wide for his narrow shoulder girdle. Whereas Ronnie has the classic wide clavicles and narrow waist/hip structure. Of course it's kind of taken a turn for the worst these last couple of years.

World Harris has my bets on being the next Mr. O once Ronnie retires. He has a tiny waist and his shoulders and lats are huge. And lately, freaky backs are what the last Mr. O's were famous for. If you look at World's back, it looks like a world dominator.

Plus how old do you think Vic is? I think his window of opportunity has come and gone; and for whatever reasons, he didn't take advantage of it. He will always be one of the whatifs that never turned pro and is still worshipped even today. A lot like Rory Leidelmeyer. Remember him? The biggest title he won was Mr. Cal back in 1980 and he's still revered in SoCal and even the mags once in a while.

Location: Uk, North East....You'll find me in the Freeweights section!!!!
    K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10) K9icular is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlxandrTheGreat
    I guarantee Vic Rich could easily beat any pro's ASS including COLEMAN!!!
    Shut the F*** up.
    "Everybody want to be a bodybuilder........but dont nobody wanna lift this heavy ass weight!....Lets go!!! i'll do it though!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Thats about...............15........hundered, thats 35, 45lb plates...so its LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!" Ronnie Coleman.

"Come on diesel, for the Mass!!!" Dorians training partner

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious" Albert Einstein.

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bubba g
    looks a little like a GH gut to me on vic...
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/A...asurements.htm

*sry if its been posted*

thats not even Vic. it is Vic's head photoshopped onto Aaron Baker's body.

Extreme Powerbuilder Natural Science's Avatar
    Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural Science has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by badlad4023
    lol

holy **** i accidently added a "s" to francos last name. im such an *******...
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got...

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TS: Precisely my thoughts. Whenever I work with someone... whether a Pro or an Amateur the first thing I tell them is I have no secrets or magic bullets. Just common sense and balls to the wall effort. That is what makes the difference. K.I.S.S. This brings me to my next question. Years back you claimed that you ate a daily diet of around 30,000 kcals. Now that is ****ing absurd and is more than a ****ing gorilla or a lion would eat.

VR: I agree... it is totally absurd and I never said that. Well I did, but it was taken out of context, like most of the information in the magazines. I was asked what the most amount of calories I ate in a day was and I told the person conducting the interview that it was probably 30,000 but that was simply because I was eating Nigerian foods which are heavily loaded with lots and lots of fats. I never said I ate 30,000 kcals on a regular basis and certainly not from Rice, Chicken and vegetables. You have to understand I basically did everything that I wasn’t supposed to in terms of playing the political angle in bodybuilding. I marched to my own beat and still had lots of fans and still made a good living and this pisses off the powers that be. So ANY opportunity to make me look like a fool and discredit me they will. But I will not be made to look like a fool. I am college educated and have a degree in psychology. My family are all doctors, so there is no shortage of intelligence in my genes and certainly a lot more when compared to the people that participate and run this sport.

Read it Sheep

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Being termed a Freak of Nature is considered a compliment in my field, thank you. Well like I mentioned earlier I was going to explain why my body heals itself so quickly. There is a story when I was very young and in grade school, the teachers used to complain I was too hyper and aggressive, and my father being a cardiologist had me tested, probed and checked and turns out where the majority of men have a XY chromosome pattern I have a XYY pattern.

You are looking, like WHAT, that means my body produces more testosterone than an average male. That translates to faster muscle growth and continual muscle growth. Hey its not what the doctor prescribed, its what god gave me, so I have made the most of it, that’s what an intelligent man would do.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht
    [color=red]I was eating Nigerian foods which are heavily loaded with lots and lots of fats.
    And huge amounts of carbs.
    I seriously didn't know he was nigerian, which makes me like him even more.
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeneticMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friends, I have been sent from the Gain Gods to shed some truth and tell you this that Vic is full of ****.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McI1ojC0XOM&t=84s

Rep?