Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LSU1 View Post
    well, you are the iforce rep so ill take your word on it

what dosage would you recommend for bold?

600 or 800mg?

and for furza?

100 or 150mg?
    im not well versed with furza yet, so definitely check one of their reps...

but bold id run at 600mg/day at your weight. anymore would be foolish.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    you couldnt pm me a write up on that could you?

how exactly does it go about increasing IGF levels when its an oral?
    the name is misleading its not insulin like growth factor

Only IGF-2? ?Immediate Growth Factor? ? provides the mechanisms to trigger exponential increases in BOTH SERUM TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS! Better yet, the effects of this ground-breaking formulation can be felt just days after starting. Even hardcore bodybuilders with years of experience with steroids and growth hormone (HGH) rave about this formulation, reporting that it keeps them from ?crashing? during off cycles, allowing for continuous, compound muscle growth! Every component of this revolutionary formula either directly or indirectly promotes testosterone and / or HGH production, while also triggering powerful fat-burning mechanisms. The result? Everything you want: Massive increases in muscle size, strength, leanness and density!

The synergistic compounds contained in IGF-2? stimulate a variety of complex reactions and messenger systems in the body, and have been clinically proven to increase testosterone production. IGF-2 contains large amounts of Spirosta-steroidal saponins which are intermediates to numerous hormonal pathways in the body, including testosterone production. When ingested, desoxydiosgenin that is contained in IGF-2 is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, a portion of which is then converted to testosterone through the testes. Increased levels of testosterone signals the muscles to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, leading to greater strength, size and recovery.

IGF-2 drives other dynamic biomechanisms including L-Dopa-induced growth hormone release, and increased testosterone secretion through prolactin inhibition. Prolactin is a hormone that regulates testosterone production, and too much of it can suppress the secretion of gonadotropins, which ultimately hinders testosterone production. The variety of Mucuna Pruriens used in IGF-2 is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, delivering large amounts of this active ingredient per capsule. L-Dopa is a precursor to Dopamine, a powerful biogenic amine, and L-Dopa is the only method of transport of Dopamine through the blood-barrier. L-Dopa-induced GHRH release (growth hormone releasing hormone) signals the pituitary to release HGH. HGH is essentially a polypeptide hormone that stimulates skeletal muscle cells to grow and divide; providing for significant, permanent muscle hypertrophy in adults. HGH also aids in cellular recovery and acts synergistically with testosterone to provide a highly anabolic muscle-building environment.

IGF-2? also stimulates the production of cyclic AMP (cAMP) from ATP. cAMP generation has a variety of effects on tissues, but the most notable is the stimulation of the thyroid to produce thyroxin, which promotes fat metabolization. The increased cAMP levels activate the protein kinase enzyme, which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) in target tissues. cAMP also signals for the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which has been shown to elevate testosterone levels in males. Elevated levels of cAMP and LH stimulate a marked increase in the use of fat as body fuel, and are strongly correlated to increased testosterone production.

In a study conducted at the Tomsk State University and Medical Institute in Russia, the form of rhodiola rosea found in IGF-2 demonstrated the ability to stimulate greater ATP enhancement and creatine phosphate storage. Mice were administered rhodiola supplementation and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, and the rhodiola-treated mice were found to have 17% greater ATP levels, 45% greater creatine phosphate stores and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels. Decreased intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia were also observed. In human studies, rhodiola has also been shown to have significant stress reduction effects by blocking cortisol release, which helps control muscle breakdown during training and/or stress.

In short; IGF-2 delivers the goods: Explosive growth. Accelerated recovery. Fat metabolization. Anti-catabolism. If you are serious about results, there really is no other choice.

Ph33rh4x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so at least 2 bottles of bold200 and 2 bottles of testabolan would be needed for a cycle?
    how would this look for someone who is ~175 with no prior PH use

weeks 1 bold@400/day
    weeks 2-6 bold@600/day + testabolan @3/day
    pct inhibit e @ 1-3?? caps + testabolan @3/day for 3 weeks

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    the name is misleading its not insulin like growth factor

Only IGF-2? ?Immediate Growth Factor? ? provides the mechanisms to trigger exponential increases in BOTH SERUM TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS! Better yet, the effects of this ground-breaking formulation can be felt just days after starting. Even hardcore bodybuilders with years of experience with steroids and growth hormone (HGH) rave about this formulation, reporting that it keeps them from ?crashing? during off cycles, allowing for continuous, compound muscle growth! Every component of this revolutionary formula either directly or indirectly promotes testosterone and / or HGH production, while also triggering powerful fat-burning mechanisms. The result? Everything you want: Massive increases in muscle size, strength, leanness and density!

The synergistic compounds contained in IGF-2? stimulate a variety of complex reactions and messenger systems in the body, and have been clinically proven to increase testosterone production. IGF-2 contains large amounts of Spirosta-steroidal saponins which are intermediates to numerous hormonal pathways in the body, including testosterone production. When ingested, desoxydiosgenin that is contained in IGF-2 is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, a portion of which is then converted to testosterone through the testes. Increased levels of testosterone signals the muscles to increase protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, leading to greater strength, size and recovery.

IGF-2 drives other dynamic biomechanisms including L-Dopa-induced growth hormone release, and increased testosterone secretion through prolactin inhibition. Prolactin is a hormone that regulates testosterone production, and too much of it can suppress the secretion of gonadotropins, which ultimately hinders testosterone production. The variety of Mucuna Pruriens used in IGF-2 is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, delivering large amounts of this active ingredient per capsule. L-Dopa is a precursor to Dopamine, a powerful biogenic amine, and L-Dopa is the only method of transport of Dopamine through the blood-barrier. L-Dopa-induced GHRH release (growth hormone releasing hormone) signals the pituitary to release HGH. HGH is essentially a polypeptide hormone that stimulates skeletal muscle cells to grow and divide; providing for significant, permanent muscle hypertrophy in adults. HGH also aids in cellular recovery and acts synergistically with testosterone to provide a highly anabolic muscle-building environment.

IGF-2? also stimulates the production of cyclic AMP (cAMP) from ATP. cAMP generation has a variety of effects on tissues, but the most notable is the stimulation of the thyroid to produce thyroxin, which promotes fat metabolization. The increased cAMP levels activate the protein kinase enzyme, which in turn activates hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) in target tissues. cAMP also signals for the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which has been shown to elevate testosterone levels in males. Elevated levels of cAMP and LH stimulate a marked increase in the use of fat as body fuel, and are strongly correlated to increased testosterone production.

In a study conducted at the Tomsk State University and Medical Institute in Russia, the form of rhodiola rosea found in IGF-2 demonstrated the ability to stimulate greater ATP enhancement and creatine phosphate storage. Mice were administered rhodiola supplementation and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, and the rhodiola-treated mice were found to have 17% greater ATP levels, 45% greater creatine phosphate stores and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels. Decreased intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia were also observed. In human studies, rhodiola has also been shown to have significant stress reduction effects by blocking cortisol release, which helps control muscle breakdown during training and/or stress.

In short; IGF-2 delivers the goods: Explosive growth. Accelerated recovery. Fat metabolization. Anti-catabolism. If you are serious about results, there really is no other choice.

ahhh looks somewhat promising...not what i expect though. damn funny names.
    I got no strings on me

mr. aries

Testobolan is a combination of Tribulus(multiple forms/extractions), ecdy(at a nice dosage), and inositol.

It has shown to be pretty effective at what it's marketed for, as well as used as a standalone.
    I got no strings on me

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    thanks for the info
    bump for the morning folks :-)
    I got no strings on me

Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Delo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this product better than 1 AD in your opinion??

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What methyl ph's are best to stack with this? It seems like havoc is a popular one, but it's becoming hard to find at the moment. What other ones would you recommend?

Originally Posted by Delo View Post
    In my opinion, it's probably going to be hard to beat the 1-ad/4-ad combo that started the prohormone revolution. However, this is an awesome subsititue that doesnt need to be stacked(unlike 1-ad). try it out and let us know...everyone's bodies react differently.

Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    What methyl ph's are best to stack with this? It seems like havoc is a popular one, but it's becoming hard to find at the moment. What other ones would you recommend?
    That is really up to you. I will be stacking it with SD, and was highly considering using PP.

Havoc would be an AWESOME stack for a recomp/super lean bulk.

Not too many stack logs on Bold yet(just starting to gain some real momemtun now)...although the Dave the owner seems to like the idea of Bold+SD...thus why I'm running it.
    I got no strings on me

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That is really up to you. I will be stacking it with SD, and was highly considering using PP.

Havoc would be an AWESOME stack for a recomp/super lean bulk.

Not too many stack logs on Bold yet(just starting to gain some real momemtun now)...although the Dave the owner seems to like the idea of Bold+SD...thus why I'm running it.
    I was actualy hoping you would mention pp when I made that post, because I have a bottle stashed away and not sure how im going to use it

will you be running the bold weeks 1-8 and sd weeks 6-10?

Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    I was actualy hoping you would mention pp when I made that post, because I have a bottle stashed away and not sure how im going to use it

will you be running the bold weeks 1-8 and sd weeks 6-10?
    well they moved the thread...that stinks pretty hard.

oh well.

weeks 1-5 : bold 800mg/day
    week 6: bold 800mg/day, SD 20
    week 7: bold 800mg/day, SD 20
    Week 8: bold 800mg/day , SD 30
    I got no strings on me

B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since it's been moved, you might as well pretty it up by adding pics of the bottle in the 1st post!

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SD 30
    Wow. Rebellious.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    Wow. Rebellious.
    that's if i feel like it...just like stated before.

i just didnt feel like writing out the entire cycle for the 4th time in a single thread. :-)
    I got no strings on me

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how about 40mg sd stacked with 60mg m1t?

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i just didnt feel like writing out the entire cycle for the 4th time in a single thread. :-)
    No...just admit it...

YOU'RE A REBEL!!!

Good luck with your cycle VT...keep us updated.

pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000) pa mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for the info, this was something i will be looking into...has the pct of an ai been enough for others or is this an asumption this should be enough...also have any people your aware of had an libido issues? thanks in advanced!

you will do what you are told, REP

DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DIATRIBE079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adrenaline8530 View Post
    Very accurate guide. I've done two 8 week cycles of BOLD (standalone) and both times put on between 10-15lbs and kept 85-90% of it off-cycle.
    Was your starting weight 186lbs. So, now you weigh b/w 203lbs - 213lbs after taking Bold?

Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000) Docta J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LSU1 View Post
    well, you are the iforce rep so ill take your word on it

what dosage would you recommend for bold?

600 or 800mg?

and for furza?

100 or 150mg?
    100mg would work, but 150mg would be a little more effective without much if any increased sides. Hope that helps, let us know how the stack goes, should be good!
    ***The Florida Gators Crew***

Axis Labs Representative
    "Performance Driven Nutrition"
    http://www.axislabs.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/axis/axis.html

I did that for my last cycle 2 weeks ago. I gained 83lbs in 7 days...and I kept 78lbs since I added Testobolan.

Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    No...just admit it...

YOU'RE A REBEL!!!

Good luck with your cycle VT...keep us updated.
    Yea...maybe i DO have a little James Dean in me after all.

Originally Posted by pa mma View Post
    thanks for the info, this was something i will be looking into...has the pct of an ai been enough for others or is this an asumption this should be enough...also have any people your aware of had an libido issues? thanks in advanced!
    The idea that Testobolan+AI is enough is not an assumption, but proven to be true in real life trials. Lidibo has been known to drop a small amount(most users claim no effects, however a small percentage said the libido drop is minimal compared to other compounds).

you will do what you are told, REP
    Mr. Aries: Toby! Your name is Toby!

VaughnTrue: Kuuunnntaaa!!!
    I got no strings on me

Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DIATRIBE079 View Post
    Was your starting weight 186lbs. So, now you weigh b/w 203lbs - 213lbs after taking Bold?
    No I was about 165 when I started and after two 8 week cycles I was 190 then I lost 5lbs. for summer. The stuff works though let me tell you. Take BOLD at 600mgs that seems to be the ideal dosage for solid gains during an 8 week cycle and be true to your diet and it'll come together nicely.

Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You better have a spare liver tucked away in your freezer somewhere because your going to need it after that stack lol...

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i have a bottle of methyl-e this looks like a fun stack

Originally Posted by Delo View Post
    In all honestly I don't think 1,4 AD BOLD is better than 1-AD. Like VaughnTrue said 1-AD is what started the whole prohormone revolution and not many other prohormones can touch it, but 1,4 AD BOLD is a great alternative to it. You'll be pleased by your results no doubt.

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if ur going to do sd or pp ... might as well do the real deal...

Originally Posted by gountilfailure0 View Post
    if ur going to do sd or pp ... might as well do the real deal...
    I agree.
    I got no strings on me

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i read a few posts about the potential for a bold200/trenadrol stack(kilosports), but what about a milder stack like bold200/testabolan/revolt(kilosports)?

would this still be considered mild?

Haha, sorry. I found your post after I posted my question. Good luck on your cycle.