Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

iForce Bold : The complete guide

Ok guys...this board has been flooded with Bold questions lately, so I figured I'd step up and help everyone out a bit to help lull the mass confusion.

First things first...

What is Bold?

Bold is a prohormone that is commonly labeled 1,4 AD. This is not to be confused with prohormones of old such as 1-ad, or even 4-ad...or the newly popular M1,4 ADD.

This naturally occurring compound is a direct precursor to Boldenone, a derivative of testosterone. 1,4ADBOLD is an extremely effective aid for increasing receptor activation and initiating the muscle tissue rebuilding process that yields solid gains in lean muscle mass. The 1,4ADBOLD compound has a very high level of bioavailability with a majority of the chemical passing through the liver without being deactivated by 17-ketosteroid. The potential conversion rate to estrogen is favorable for increasing tissue growth and repair, but minimal enough that very little noted side effects occur such as increased body fat, gynecomastia, or water retention.

So, in essence, Bold is a prohormone to the active hormone Boldenone.

I want to try Bold, how old do I have to be?

Bold, like all other prohormones are intended to be used by anyone who is 21+. If you aren't 21...don't take Bold. It is really THAT simple.

Ok, Bold is a PH and I'm 21. How do I take the stuff?

Bold can be run many different ways. If you are new to PH's/AAS we strongly advise that you use no other PH while using Bold. However, we do advise everyone to use Testobolan while on cycle with Bold. A typical first cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-6: Bold @600mg/day, Testobolan @ 3-4/day.

This stack can be run up to 12 weeks safely. Yes...12 weeks.

Many users lately have been using doses up to 1 gram/day. We at iForce do not reccommend this as it equates to anywhere from 650-800mg/week of Boldenone...almost double what most users use. A safe effective dose is 400-800mg/day and no more. 800mg/day is for experienced users only.

Wait a minute...I thought you said to take Bold alone? Why would you take Testobolan with it?

Testobolan has been shown to help raise natural testosterone. This simply means that if you take Testobolan while on a Bold cycle, it will be significantly easier to get through PCT as your shut down will be minimal if any at all!

PCT? What in the world is PCT and why do I need it for Bold?

PCT stands for post cycle therapy. Although Bold is a very safe/mild PH it does have the ability to "shut you down" or halt your natural testosterone production.

While most harsh PH's require the use of a SERM for post cycle therapy(which is very difficult to come by for some users), Bold requires only Testobolan and a common AI such as Ergopharm's 6oxo.

Ok, I've got my Bold 200, my testobolan, and my 6oxo(insert other generic AI here)...do I need anything else?

Before running any cycle, I would pick up Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support. This should be taken for the duration of the cycle as it helps with general health, as well as helping to keep users as side effect free as possible.

It is possible to feel some cramping with this compound as is normal with all PH's, so having a bottle of taurine on hand will definitely help. I like to dose my taurine anywhere from 3-10grams a day depending on how I feel.

Liver support such as LiverLonger(my favorite) or Liv52 are not NECESSARY for the cycle as the compound is a non-methyl, however if you are nervous about it, shell out the extra bucks and go for it. It will not hurt gains whatsoever. Most of us need healthier livers anyway.

Ok, I've got everything set and ready to go...Just how HYOOOGE am I going to get from this stack?

Bold is not an instant mass builder and does take 2-3 weeks to kick in for most users. It is not uncommon to gain 1-2lbs a week of pure LBM...not water/fat. There are several reviews of users gaining 12-15lbs during an 8 week cycle. Not too shabby for a non-methyl!

Hope this helps end some of the confusion...if I missed anything, let me know guys!
    Last edited by VaughnTrue; 07-04-2007 at 07:30 PM.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Ok guys...this board has been flooded with Bold questions lately, so I figured I'd step up and help everyone out a bit to help lull the mass confusion.

First things first...

What is Bold?

Bold is a prohormone that is commonly labeled 1,4 AD. This is not to be confused with prohormones of old such as 1-ad, or even 4-ad...or the newly popular M1,4 ADD.

This naturally occurring compound is a direct precursor to Boldenone, a derivative of testosterone. 1,4ADBOLD is an extremely effective aid for increasing receptor activation and initiating the muscle tissue rebuilding process that yields solid gains in lean muscle mass. The 1,4ADBOLD compound has a very high level of bioavailability with a majority of the chemical passing through the liver without being deactivated by 17-ketosteroid. The potential conversion rate to estrogen is favorable for increasing tissue growth and repair, but minimal enough that very little noted side effects occur such as increased body fat, gynecomastia, or water retention.

So, in essence, Bold is a prohormone to the active hormone Boldenone.

I want to try Bold, how old do I have to be?

Bold, like all other prohormones are intended to be used by anyone who is 21+. If you aren't 21...don't take Bold. It is really THAT simple.

Ok, Bold is a PH and I'm 21. How do I take the stuff?

Bold can be run many different ways. If you are new to PH's/AAS we strongly advise that you use no other PH while using Bold. However, we do advise everyone to use Testobolan while on cycle with Bold. A typical first cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-6: Bold @600mg/day, Testobolan @ 3-4/day.

This stack can be run up to 12 weeks safely. Yes...12 weeks.

Many users lately have been using doses up to 1 gram/day. We at iForce do not reccommend this as it equates to anywhere from 650-800mg/week of Boldenone...almost double what most users use. A safe effective dose is 400-800mg/day and no more. 800mg/day is for experienced users only.

Wait a minute...I thought you said to take Bold alone? Why would you take Testobolan with it?

Testobolan has been shown to help raise natural testosterone. This simply means that if you take Testobolan while on a Bold cycle, it will be significantly easier to get through PCT as your shut down will be minimal if any at all!

PCT? What in the world is PCT and why do I need it for Bold?

PCT stands for post cycle therapy. Although Bold is a very safe/mild PH it does have the ability to "shut you down" or halt your natural testosterone production.

While most harsh PH's require the use of a SERM for post cycle therapy(which is very difficult to come by for some users), Bold requires only Testobolan and a common AI such as Ergopharm's 6oxo.

Ok, I've got my Bold 200, my testobolan, and my 6oxo(insert other generic AI here)...do I need anything else?

Before running any cycle, I would pick up Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support. This should be taken for the duration of the cycle as it helps with general health, as well as helping to keep users as side effect free as possible.

It is possible to feel some cramping with this compound as is normal with all PH's, so having a bottle of taurine on hand will definitely help. I like to dose my taurine anywhere from 3-10grams a day depending on how I feel.

Liver support such as LiverLonger(my favorite) or Liv52 are not NECESSARY for the cycle as the compound is a non-methyl, however if you are nervous about it, shell out the extra bucks and go for it. It will not hurt gains whatsoever. Most of us need healthier livers anyway.

Ok, I've got everything set and ready to go...Just how HYOOOGE am I going to get from this stack?

Bold is not an instant mass builder and does take 2-3 weeks to kick in for most users. It is not uncommon to gain 1-2lbs a week of pure LBM...not water/fat. There are several reviews of users gaining 12-15lbs during an 8 week cycle. Not too shabby for a non-methyl!

Hope this helps end some of the confusion...if I missed anything, let me know guys!

wow, strong coding!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    wow, strong coding!
    yea...i suck at it. I tried...didnt work. anyone know how I can just change the color for the questions? I thought i had it down correctly...
    I got no strings on me

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get rid of the " " and it'll work.

and also you need [ / color ] at the end

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    [.color=red][/.color]

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Great job !

Simply put the questions in black.

Rep on recharge !

I will have to set a Bold cycle soon !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

someone post the ingredients in this "testabolan"

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    someone post the ingredients in this "testabolan"
    Hydroxadiol? 536.7mg *
    Proprietary Matrix: 25-Hexahydroxycholest-One? (Patent Pending Extraction Yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-En-6-One) 26-Hydroxydiocine? (26-0-Beta-1-Glucopiranosil, 22-Hydroxifurost-5-En-3-Beta,26diol, 3-0-Beta-Diglucoramnoside)
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    Hydroxadiol? 536.7mg *
    Proprietary Matrix: 25-Hexahydroxycholest-One? (Patent Pending Extraction Yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-En-6-One) 26-Hydroxydiocine? (26-0-Beta-1-Glucopiranosil, 22-Hydroxifurost-5-En-3-Beta,26diol, 3-0-Beta-Diglucoramnoside)

and these are what, if we strip down the cloak and dagger language?

I answered your first question now I cant answer the second !

Originally Posted by Bloute View Post
    I answered your first question now I cant answer the second !
    yeah.. I had to ask because I don't have a Albert Einstein Edition personal electronic translator handy...

I guess iForce ships one out with each bottle of Testabolan

I agree. I thought the use of this kind of "coding" was a bit over the top, but I should have a write up here somewhere...(damn, I should definitely know this stuff off the top of my head...D- for me.)

will post it asap
    I got no strings on me

I agree. I thought the use of this kind of "coding" was a bit over the top, but I should have a write up here somewhere...(damn, I should definitely know this stuff off the top of my head...D- for me.)

will post it asap

thank you.. cuz I'm sincerely interested in finding out what is in this product.. Looks interesting.

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It has taken decades for scientists to isolate the world?s purest anabolic chemical which is known for its anabolic properties essential to growth and cellular proliferation. A monumental leap in laboratory processing has been developed to produce a ?100% pure anabolic? chemical. And now, it is exclusively engineered into this state-of-the-industry anabolic innovation ? Testabolan.

Testabolan is the single greatest anabolic innovation ever to hit the bodybuilding industry. The revolutionary development of the exclusive matrix of anabolic chemicals known as ? Hydroxadiol impacts the body?s anabolic systems so significantly it will soon hale as the greatest development since the use of steroids for building muscle.

The Hydroxadiol matrix in Testabolan creates an Anabolic Avalanche by:

Increasing protein synthesis to rebuild muscle.
    Stimulating metabolism to accelerate cellular functions
    Increasing androgen formation
    Increasing androgen activated muscle growth
    Increasing intracellular nitrogen and glycogen content
    Increasing myofibrilar proteins expanding muscle size
    Increasing erythrocytes (formation of red blood cells)
    Decrease inflammatory responses by reducing cortisol release.
    Increase VO2 Max and workout capacity
    Lowering cholesterol levels

That's the write up, nothing on the ingrediants though

thank you.. cuz I'm sincerely interested in finding out what is in this product.. Looks interesting.
    It is based off Ecdy, however there are 3 other major ingredients that really help highlight what the product is. As soon as Dave signs back online, I'll make sure to ask him...can't remember everything all the time ha
    I got no strings on me

darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10) darik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

This cycle looks good, cant wait to try it.
    Go WVU Mountaineers and Pittsburgh Steelers

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    And the reason why this is not in company promotion along with the other product FAQ's is...????

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForceLineBacker View Post
    And the reason why this is not in company promotion along with the other product FAQ's is...????
    because 90% of the forum doesnt read that section
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

probably intended to be more of a guide like the Havoc for newbies and SD for dummies.

the same reason superdrol for dummies wasnt.

i really didn't make this as a "BUY BOLD NOW" post...more of a "holy crap if I keep getting 50 emails a day asking the same question I might lose it" kind of post.
    I got no strings on me

Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very accurate guide. I've done two 8 week cycles of BOLD (standalone) and both times put on between 10-15lbs and kept 85-90% of it off-cycle.

Originally Posted by Adrenaline8530 View Post
    Very accurate guide. I've done two 8 week cycles of BOLD (standalone) and both times put on between 10-15lbs and kept 85-90% of it off-cycle.
    very tempting!

I would look pretty cool with another 10-15lbs of lean mass

very tempting!

I would look pretty cool with another 10-15lbs of lean mass
    my bottles should be here tomorrow or friday...

I'm going for 20lbs in 8 weeks. It shall be insanity to say the least.
    I got no strings on me

B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B P Spin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    VaughnT, I thought you said your last cycle was your last cycle?

Will this be your last last cycle?

Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adrenaline8530 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly dude if you run the 12 week cycle and your patient with it during the first 3 weeks you'll be very pleased at the end of 12 weeks. I mean I ran the stuff for 8 weeks at the following dosages:

Weeks 1-2: 500mgs daily
    Weeks 3-4: 600mgs daily
    Weeks 5-6: 700mgs daily
    Weeks 7-8: 800mgs daily

Originally Posted by B P Spin View Post

low blow

Originally Posted by B P Spin View Post

low blow
    haha knew posting that would bite me in the ass!

I really planned on havoc being my last...but with becoming an iForce rep, I figured "How good of a rep can I be if I don't even run the hell out of all our compounds?"

so pretty much...I'm doing this cycle for all of you out there. Not for me...not for me at all.

Lol this will be my official last I believe...if I'm going to mess myself up, it might as well be with the real deal.
    I got no strings on me

haha knew posting that would bite me in the ass!

I really planned on havoc being my last...but with becoming an iForce rep, I figured "How good of a rep can I be if I don't even run the hell out of all our compounds?"

so pretty much...I'm doing this cycle for all of you out there. Not for me...not for me at all.

Lol this will be my official last I believe...if I'm going to mess myself up, it might as well be with the real deal.

translation: my cycles after this "official" one will be officially disavowed!

translation: my cycles after this "official" one will be officially disavowed!
    translation of your translation: my cycles after this "official" last one will technically not exist. Any speak of anything that may be deemed "illegal" or going against our common American "morals" will be for entertainment purposes only and I will therefor hold no responsibility for the information either given/gained therein.
    I got no strings on me

translation of your translation: my cycles after this "official" last one will technically not exist. Any speak of anything that may be deemed "illegal" or going against our common American "morals" will be for entertainment purposes only and I will therefor hold no responsibility for the information either given/gained therein.

re-translation of your interpretation of my translation: after this, i'll juice the shiet out of the stuff without talkin' bout it