Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pogue for Mod!
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HalleluYAH View Post
    Why is this?
    Processed refined sugar used to sweeten things has no place in my diet...that's why I think it's much worse.

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well this argument can't really be solved unless you do the research over many many years yourself I guess. Because from the "naturalistic" point of view medical studies which show artificial sugars to be safe have been tampered with by "The Man" or the FDA. The FDA gets paid off by the food industry to keep these additives in our food so we eat more. Its the same name calling on the other side of the table, saying naturalists just want to make money or whatever.

Its just a matter of who or what do you believe because everytime someone from the other side will try and convince you otherwise using "data" which you believe could be tampered with or flat out fake. And vice versa again. Can anyone catch what Im getting at?

Also, theres no black and white to almost any issue, but lots of gray.
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZacharyMills View Post
    BINGO...YAHTZEE! Is that your final answer? OUR SURVEY SAYS....POGUE!!! DING DING DING DING DING!! Thanks for the threads.
    I hate the cronies on this board that will follow INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD members like pogue off a cliff if he says the word.
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cubical View Post
    I hate the cronies on this board that will follow INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD members like pogue off a cliff if he says the word.
    And i hate d*cks that cant see support when its obvious. Who started here first? Zach. Pogue came in way later and offered his research and it took him being a moderator and much more known name for people to shut up and start paying attention. Zach simply was happy to be proved right. So show some respect towards other members. He aint exactly following pogue and licking his ass.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    And i hate d*cks that cant see support when its obvious. Who started here first? Zach. Pogue came in way later and offered his research and it took him being a moderator and much more known name for people to shut up and start paying attention. Zach simply was happy to be proved right. So show some respect towards other members. He aint exactly following pogue and licking his ass.
    lol, your opinion I suppose.

btw I never I agreed or disagreed with pogue. He does a lot of research and for that fact he can argue with anyone on this matter simply because he knows more. That doesn't mean he's right because Im sure there are others who know more than him who are on the other side of the fence. I enjoy reading what pogue has to say and his opinion does weigh in my mind more than the average poster, but I don't treat what he says as the end all on everything.

Go Noles!

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol, your opinion I suppose.

btw I never I agreed or disagreed with pogue. He does a lot of research and for that fact he can argue with anyone on this matter simply because he knows more. That doesn't mean he's right because Im sure there are others who know more than him who are on the other side of the fence. I enjoy reading what pogue has to say and his opinion does weigh in my mind more than the average poster, but I don't treat what he says as the end all on everything.
    Neither do I...notice I argued the point long before Pogue came in...

_Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOLOLO... you said it perfectly...

_Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100) _Biff is not very well liked. (-100)
    Neither do I...notice I argued the point long before Pogue came in...
    Thats what really makes you and Pogue look like fools... THERE IS NO POINT!!!

i simply asked if someone knew if there was whey protein drinks that didnt have chemical sweeteners in them.

you might find yourself feeling dumb right now.
    Last edited by _Biff; 07-06-2007 at 04:49 AM.

Originally Posted by dinot1985 View Post
    Heres the typical Bodybuilding.com heckling poster that doesnt know what he is even posting but dammit, has something to say... not sure what the topic is... lolol

For all those that still find this usefull... and want some content in a post opposed the crap that weighs these forums down. heres what i tried this morning. tasted awesome.

So to mix it in a protein jug:

- 1 1/2 cup of organic soy milk
    - 2 heaping TBSP Whey Protein Isolate (from bulk food store)
    - 1 TSP of organic Coaco (or normal coaco if organic is not available)
    - 1 tbsp of organic Honey (readily available, NOT Pastuerized)
    - 1 cup of almonds

put er in a blender. you get the protein, the flavonids of the organic raw coaco, the enzymes from the organic unpastuerized honey and the awesome nutrient from the almonds. pick this up and give it a try.. it actually tastes pretty good and is immediately filling. Still dont know the protein content but must be better than the equivalent of the store begotten garbage.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Processed refined sugar used to sweeten things has no place in my diet...that's why I think it's much worse.
    You do realize that sucralose/splenda is a highly processed form of sucrose (i.e. chlorination of sucrose), correct?

I hear you, and I agree that sucralose taken for the sake of flavoring prodoucts without inducing a glycemic repsonse is fine; albeit in small doses. I also agree that sucrose is not a good source of CHO.

That said, I also believe that chronic use of sucralose/splenda may have adverse effects on the GI system, and possibly other health implications which at the moment remain undetected.

IMHO the best forms of CHO are dex, malto and other forms of corn starch which remain in their natural form. Even fructose should be considered superior to sucrose and other 'refined' sugars.
    Last edited by HalleluYAH; 07-06-2007 at 05:23 AM.
    Psalms 51:10-13

Originally Posted by _Biff View Post
    Heres the typical Bodybuilding.com heckling poster that doesnt know what he is even posting but dammit, has something to say... not sure what the topic is... lolol
    Haha, you sir are a fool. And I feel dumb? HA. Your points are completely unfounded, and you keep saying I'm in the market for protein...you call me foolish and you don't even know what my company puts out...even though you listed my company's url. Smart man

You do realize that sucralose/splenda is a highly processed form of sucrose (i.e. chlorination of sucrose), correct?

I hear you, and I agree that sucralose taken for the sake of flavoring prodoucts without inducing a glycemic repsonse is fine; albeit in small doses. I also agree that sucrose is not a good source of CHO.

That said, I also believe that chronic use of sucralose/splenda may have adverse effects on the GI system, and possibly other health implications which at the moment remain undetected.

IMHO the best forms of CHO are dex, malto and other forms of corn starch which remain in their natural form. Even fructose should be considered superior to sucrose and other 'refined' sugars.
    I'm taking about small doses only. I couldn't afford to take in sugar in my diet on a daily basis.

Chronic use of splenda may have adverse effects on the GI system...but it may not, it's all speculation at this point. Chronic use of sugar/hfcs DOES have longterm health implications.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh no! Not chlorination. People hear big "scary" words like chlorination and they immediately thing it's going to kill you when they have no clue what that actually means.

Ever heard of sodium chloride? It's chlorinated sodium, and it's also found on your table aka table salt. Chlorine is also found in your drinking water, as it's used in every water processing plant in America.

Scientists (as in people who study science and not just parrot whatever they read on idontknow****.com) use a measurement called the acceptable daily intake (ADI). The ADI for sucralose is 15mg/kg. 1lb is approximately 2.2kg, so, that would equate to a person of 180lbs is ~82kg. So, in order to exceed the ADI for sucralose, that person would need to consume 1230mg (over 1gm of Splenda). One packet of Splenda contains 12mg. So, you would need to take over 100 packets of Splenda in one day just to exceed that safety threshold, which is NOT even the level that would be harmful to the body, just to much in one day. So, what do you think the ADI is for sucrose? Well, guess what, they're isn't one. Why is that? Is it because it's natural, and thus, safer? No, although reverse logic might lead one to believe that. It's simply because the FDA and other groups want to make damn sure that these compounds are safe for human consumption. It took 20+ years of research and documentation before the FDA would approve Splenda to be sold as a sweetener. I wonder why they wouldn't require the same standards for a compound shown to cause diabetes and obesity...

Either way, all of that could be determined by a simple web search, a calculator and a conversion tool. Also, this same information was included in the thread I took so much time writing for people who apparently have not a single care nor clue to even bother reading it because their opinions are predetermined.

What brought you to this conclusion? Is there new research indicating possible effects of sucralose in the GI tract? Or is this just pure speculation?

Superior in what way? If you are talking about the pre and post workout window or endurance exercise I would agree that takine dextrose (glucose) or even sucrose around that period can be beneficial as you want increased insulin levels around that time frame. However, taking those different forms of sugar at other times during the day is not beneficial (unless you're training to become the worlds fattest man).

This topic has been covered countless times on this forum, and no doubt in a month or so another schmuck will come here having read some garbage regurgitated to them in the same way it was to the "artificial = poison" group posting in this thread. There are even smarted and more educated people than me who have argued this point, people who have backgrounds in chemistry like Layne Norton (str8flexed) and Big Cat. However, they have better things to do than sit around on boards all day and try and convince people that you're not going to sprout another leg if you drink too many Diet Cokes in a day. So why am I here wasting my time? I guess you could say that I just happened to see this thread and I might post a bit of my knowledge to try and help people "see the light" so to speak. But, I think these guys are stuck in the dark and can't find their way. It might be useful for them to pick up a Candle, no telling if they'd find a match to light it though.

[QUOTE=ZacharyMills;57518351]Haha, you sir are a fool. And I feel dumb? HA. Your points are completely unfounded, and you keep saying I'm in the market for protein...you call me foolish and you don't even know what my company puts out...even though you listed my company's url. Smart man

I just know that over the years you claim MIRACULOUS results... double growth horomone production??? come on... most people here know that you post this crap to get the novice users bucks. We all went through this crap when we started... outrageous claims, spend your bucks to look like Johny Bravo with the hair... only too find a little lighter... on that wallet that is. I know what your product is and i know its marketing and that only.

your claims:

Double Growth Hormone Production
    Increase Natural Testosterone Production By 53%
    Slash Recovery In Half
    Throbbing, Rock-Hard Erections That Last
    Improve Complexion ? Clear, Glowing Skin
    Sleep Like A Baby

What More Can You Ask For?

Unfortunately i am not a novice and dont shell out for that crap anymore. I find alternatives that work just as well if not better that are natural. Regardless, you insist on always muddying the waters with your garbage posts. You havent even tried what i suggested, but only made a foolish attempt at slamming my information only to hear yourself. I at the very least offered an alternative to chemical sweetener whey protein drinks...

To those interested again... i added some Amino acid compounds to my mixture including digestive enzymes. The unfortunate thing is that this concoction is approaching some of the store bought prices.

added:

- Precon Amino Blend:
    L-Alanine
    L-Arginine
    L-Aspartic Acid
    L-Cystine
    L-Glutamic Acid
    L-Glycine
    L-Histidine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Leucine
    L-Lysine
    L-Methionine
    L-Phenylalanine
    L-Proline
    L-Serine
    L-Threonine
    L-Tryptophan
    L-Tyrosine
    L-Valine

Also added UDO's Choice, Ultimate Digestive Enzymes to the mixture. Heres the cost so far:

2Lbs Whey Protein Isolate(bulk): 20.00
    Aminos: 35.00 for 50 day supply
    Coaco(bulk) and honey (organic): 10.00

not entirely cheap but neither is natural products.

its hard to break it down with all the elements but i find that this stuff fills me up more than the store stuff. I will know more after a time frame if this is a good bet or not.

I just know that over the years you claim MIRACULOUS results... double growth horomone production??? come on... most people here know that you post this crap to get the novice users bucks. We all went through this crap when we started... outrageous claims, spend your bucks to look like Johny Bravo with the hair... only too find a little lighter... on that wallet that is. I know what your product is and i know its marketing and that only.

your claims:

Double Growth Hormone Production
    Increase Natural Testosterone Production By 53%
    Slash Recovery In Half
    Throbbing, Rock-Hard Erections That Last
    Improve Complexion ? Clear, Glowing Skin
    Sleep Like A Baby

What More Can You Ask For?

Unfortunately i am not a novice and dont shell out for that crap anymore. I find alternatives that work just as well if not better that are natural. Regardless, you insist on always muddying the waters with your garbage posts. You havent even tried what i suggested, but only made a foolish attempt at slamming my information only to hear yourself. I at the very least offered an alternative to chemical sweetener whey protein drinks...

To those interested again... i added some Amino acid compounds to my mixture including digestive enzymes. The unfortunate thing is that this concoction is approaching some of the store bought prices.

added:

- Precon Amino Blend:
    L-Alanine
    L-Arginine
    L-Aspartic Acid
    L-Cystine
    L-Glutamic Acid
    L-Glycine
    L-Histidine
    L-Isoleucine
    L-Leucine
    L-Lysine
    L-Methionine
    L-Phenylalanine
    L-Proline
    L-Serine
    L-Threonine
    L-Tryptophan
    L-Tyrosine
    L-Valine

Also added UDO's Choice, Ultimate Digestive Enzymes to the mixture. Heres the cost so far:

2Lbs Whey Protein Isolate(bulk): 20.00
    Aminos: 35.00 for 50 day supply
    Coaco(bulk) and honey (organic): 10.00

not entirely cheap but neither is natural products.

its hard to break it down with all the elements but i find that this stuff fills me up more than the store stuff. I will know more after a time frame if this is a good bet or not.
    Hahaha...so Powerfull somehow has something to do with me stressing the fact that artificial sweeteners haven't been proven dangerous? Ahh, yes...I greatly benefit from people buying protein that has nothing to do with my company.

Are you actually going to use some sound logic at some point?

Also, I don't make money off of product sales...so I don't have that motivation of which you speak.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    [I just know that over the years you claim MIRACULOUS results... double growth horomone production??? come on... most people here know that you post this crap to get the novice users bucks. We all went through this crap when we started... outrageous claims, spend your bucks to look like Johny Bravo with the hair... only too find a little lighter... on that wallet that is. I know what your product is and i know its marketing and that only.
    What in the hell are you talking about? You can't retort anyones claims in this thread about the actual subject so you dis what he looks like and start going off about the products his company sells? That's pretty pathetic.

Oh, and btw, just for the record. I have never bought a product from USP labs once, so no, I'm not standing up for his company or whatever they sell, just pointing out the obvious.

Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about? You can't retort anyones claims in this thread about the actual subject so you dis what he looks like and start going off about the products his company sells? That's pretty pathetic.
    What the hell are you talking about???? both you and ZacharyMills have retorted mine form the beginning without a shred of evidence other than your own opinion. Just because your the moderator means you are more right than everyone else??

does your shirt that you wear to the weight room say "I'm a moderator at bodybuilding.com, step aside son"

cubicle said it best above, your a cronie that people follow off a cliff.

As i keep saying i have merely given another alternative to the chemical sweetener protein whey powders that you buy... nothing else. Strictly my opinion that possibly someone else can use.

You spend your day slamming posters unless they conform to what you believe is accurate. The only difference is, i wont follow you off a cliff because i dont find what you say to be accurate or credible.... sorry.

regardless, i have nothing more to add to this. I have provided my alternative... all it will take is someone with some patience to wade through some of these off-topic crap posts to find some usefull information... information that i at least found and tested.

If someone might find this usefull... chime in.

HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000) HalleluYAH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh no! Not chlorination. People hear big "scary" words like chlorination and they immediately thing it's going to kill you when they have no clue what that actually means.

Ever heard of sodium chloride? It's chlorinated sodium, and it's also found on your table aka table salt. Chlorine is also found in your drinking water, as it's used in every water processing plant in America.

What brought you to this conclusion? Is there new research indicating possible effects of sucralose in the GI tract? Or is this just pure speculation?
    You can't be serious^^^.

It is a well known FACT that sucralose is more closely related to chlorinated pesticides than it is to NaCl.

The human body has no enzymes capable of digesting sucralose - this is a positive sign right? I mean, after all, saccharin was undigestable as well.

This topic has been covered countless times on this forum, and no doubt in a month or so another schmuck will come here having read some garbage regurgitated to them in the same way it was to the "artificial = poison" group posting in this thread. There are even smarted and more educated people than me who have argued this point, people who have backgrounds in chemistry like Layne Norton (str8flexed) and Big Cat. However, they have better things to do than sit around on boards all day and try and convince people that you're not going to sprout another leg if you drink too many Diet Cokes in a day.
    In response to the above, you and I have NO way of knowing what carcinogenic effects artificial sweeteners may have on human beings. Consequently, you and I both should only emphasize facts as we see them, and allow the end users to decide for themselves.

I use some products which contain splenda, but will not substitute recipes calling for dex/fru with splenda to lower the glycemic response. I would rather simply avoid the CHO altogether.
    Last edited by HalleluYAH; 07-06-2007 at 09:31 AM.

Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I at the very least offered an alternative to chemical sweetener whey protein drinks...
    I hate to break it to you, but sugar is a chemical

You can't be serious^^^.

It is a well known FACT that sucralose is more closely related to chlorinated pesticides than it is to NaCl.
    Then please post some studies to show this well known fact. It is not known to me.

The human body has no enzymes capable of digesting sucralose - this is a positive sign right? I mean, after all, saccharin was undigestable as well.
    I'm not following you here. Both ingredients have been recognized as safe for human consumption by the FDA and other government bodies around the world. Neither are toxic or carcinogens.

As they're undigestable they simply pass through the GI tract and are excreted having no effect on blood sugar.

In response to the above, you and I have NO way of knowing what carcinogenic effects artificial sweeteners may have on human beings. Consequently, you and I both should only emphasize facts as we see them, and allow the end users to decide for themselves.
    All I have to go on is scientific studies. If there isn't a study showing that it's a carcinogen or in anyway dangerous it is simply porposterous to imply otherwise - it's simply pure speculation. I can say dihydrogen monoxide is deadly all I want, but that doesn't make it true.

So, saying "let people decide for themselves" without showing any evidence for your claims is not applicable to the discussion.

I use some products which contain splenda, but will not substitute recipes calling for dex/fru with splenda to lower the glycemic response. I would rather simply avoid the CHO altogether.
    That's fine. There are still other non-nutritive sweeteners you can use that are not chlorinated if that is really your concern.

both you and ZacharyMills have retorted mine form the beginning without a shred of evidence other than your own opinion.
    That is absolutely false and you know it. Everything you have said has been disputed and you have come back with nothing but conjecture. I'm sorry if you can't read a study or don't understand the terminology we're talking in. If you don't want to play with the big boys, go to the library and start reading up.

Just because your the moderator means you are more right than everyone else??
    Since where in this thread have I said me being a moderator had to do with anything? I haven't edited or deleted anything you posted, nor have I banned you. Me being a moderator doesn't have anything to do with this discussion. Anyone can say anything they want to me, I will not ban you. That's not my style.

You just seem to be trying to change the topic in each one of your posts as you become more and more desperate to hold onto your position.

does your shirt that you wear to the weight room say "I'm a moderator at bodybuilding.com, step aside son"
    No, but that's a good idea. I'll see if I can have one made. Let me know your size and I'll see if they can make one that says "I got owned by a bodybuilding.com moderator"

cubicle said it best above, your a cronie that people follow off a cliff.
    Oh yes, accurate taunt. Are you trying to get me to fight w/ you so you can use it as an excuse to to pretend that I'm abusing my power to make us forget about all your ridiculous claims you made earlier?

As i keep saying i have merely given another alternative to the chemical sweetener protein whey powders that you buy... nothing else. Strictly my opinion that possibly someone else can use.
    Uh huh. Except that's not what you said. You never said it was your opinion, you tried to pass it off as a fact w/o really knowing what you're talking about. But now if it's more convenient to be your opinion now, that's cool. I'll take that as admission that what you're saying is merely speculative opinion w/ no facts to back it up.

You spend your day slamming posters unless they conform to what you believe is accurate. The only difference is, i wont follow you off a cliff because i dont find what you say to be accurate or credible.... sorry.
    Actually, I don't think you have actually read anything I've said. And no, I really don't spend "all day" slamming posters who disagree with me. But clearly you don't check and see what else I post about and you're trying to drag me into a fight with you.

regardless, i have nothing more to add to this. I have provided my alternative... all it will take is someone with some patience to wade through some of these off-topic crap posts to find some usefull information... information that i at least found and tested.

If someone might find this usefull... chime in.
    Thanks for throwing in the towel. We all appreciate it.

I respect your research, and agree with most of what you have stated.

Bottom line is that sucralose appears safe in normal human consumption. Saccharin, on the other hand, is not something I will ever use.

And, I will always prefer a natural sweetener to an artificial one, although this will not prevent me from using supplements containing sucralose.

Carry on...

pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pureenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There was a study indicating a higher incidence of cancer with aspartame (in rats ofcourse!). Whatever the case, I'd rather have a natural than artificial sweetener. Almost everyone I've interacted with also noticed an inability to drop weight while consuming 'diet' drinks... in most cases there was an increase. I can't explain it and don't really care all that much, but I know everyone in my family attempts to limit themselves.
    Last edited by pureenergy; 07-06-2007 at 11:25 AM.
    I feel so speshul when you give me positive reputation points. It motivates me to be the best that I can be! Hmm.. what's the world coming to.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even know anything about me? Ask around and you'll find im one of the helpful members here so dont you dare downgrade me.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

I respect your research, and agree with most of what you have stated.

Bottom line is that sucralose appears safe in normal human consumption. Saccharin, on the other hand, is not something I will ever use.

And, I will always prefer a natural sweetener to an artificial one, although this will not prevent me from using supplements containing sucralose.

Carry on...
    Well, thank your compliments. I apologize for my previous rudeness. I'm glad that you've conducted yourself more civility towards the topic than the OP (and even me in some posts).

TENNIS SPARTAN-FREE XIL3 Mansewerz's Avatar
    Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000) Mansewerz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now Whey Protein Isolate doesn't have those artificial sweeteners.

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like to believe artificial sweeteners are safe and don't cause disturbances with your metabolism. I was just talking to a soon to be pro, and he swears they mess with your metabolism.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -

Originally Posted by Mike83 View Post
    I like to believe artificial sweeteners are safe and don't cause disturbances with your metabolism. I was just talking to a soon to be pro, and he swears they mess with your metabolism.
    Pro BBers aren't always the smartest guys on the block. I've heard of them refusing to use toothpaste before a comp because they thought the sodium in them would cause water retention.

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pro BBers aren't always the smartest guys on the block. I've heard of them refusing to use toothpaste before a comp because they thought the sodium in them would cause water retention.

hahahha

same person told me top round london broil cant be digested
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -