LL_Rocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teen Girl 10 sizes too small

Hi everyone! I'm 14 years old and a little small for my age. Okay, not a little small. I'm 4'10 and 78 lbs. I know, gasp, poor little girl, we've got better things to worry about. But I need some help, b/c I don't fit into any clothes, even kids clothes are big on me! I want a bigger butt, wider hips, bigger arms, and bigger thighs and calves. Can anyone tell me any foods i can eat and excersises i can do? I only have access to free weights though. This isn't only a vain request. I go into surgery in 2-3 months and its not easy to operate on smaller patients. And before anyone makes a comment, I AM NOT ANOREXIC OR BULIMIC! I have a super fast metabolism and I'm a cumpulsive over eater. Doesn't that bite?

kaotik1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LL_Rocks
    Hi everyone! I'm 14 years old and a little small for my age. Okay, not a little small. I'm 4'10 and 78 lbs. I know, gasp, poor little girl, we've got better things to worry about. But I need some help, b/c I don't fit into any clothes, even kids clothes are big on me! I want a bigger butt, wider hips, bigger arms, and bigger thighs and calves. Can anyone tell me any foods i can eat and excersises i can do? I only have access to free weights though. This isn't only a vain request. I go into surgery in 2-3 months and its not easy to operate on smaller patients. And before anyone makes a comment, I AM NOT ANOREXIC OR BULIMIC! I have a super fast metabolism and I'm a cumpulsive over eater. Doesn't that bite?
    cant do nothing against genetics some people like smaller girls some like bigger girls there is nothing to worry about as long as your not starving your self..

Armitage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey! It's my younger self!

I was just like you, darlin'; at 23 I was still 98 lbs, AFTER having my first baby! Some people are just built really small; we can't do too much about it, but we CAN work around it.
    If you eat as much as you say ("compulsive overeater"), you may want to start lifting weights to offset the eventual metabolic meltdown that will hit you when you get older, lol. It's all well and good to be little, but speaking from experiance, being fat-skinny sucks. Build up some muscle to keep your metabolism in good shape, and you might be able to gain a few inches of bulk so your clothes will fit better. (You'll also weigh more, so you won't have to stress so much over the anorexic title, lol)
    About the clothes....I still shop in the kids section, too, lol. As horribly involved as it sounds, you may want to learn to sew; that way, you can make your own clothes, or modify the stuff you buy to actually fit you. If you don't have time to sew, ask around and see if you can find somebody who does; if you explain your situation, I'm sure somebody will be willing to help you out.