marcp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Review of Double X® Vitamin/Mineral/Phytonutrient

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.

My name is Marc Possoff. Married to an awesome wife and we have 2 wonderful boys. We live in Westville , NJ.

I'm starting to learn about the world of supplements. This forum was recommended by someone I met on another board. He said this was a great place to learn and seek advice, product reviews.

On another board we were having a discussion about whole food supplements/phyto-nutrients.

My argument is that there is scientific research and clinical research that says that phyto-nutrients provide better nutrition.

In other words, a supplement that provides optimum phyto-nutrients.....2000mg of phyto-nutrients/day, which DoubleX provides.

To be very honest, I have not found a product comparable to DoubleX , specifically in the nutrition it provides from phyto-nutrients. Still looking and would love to know of a product that is comaprable.

There are many products that say they do, but when you look at the label it's not true.

Nutrilite actually labels the product showing what vitamins come from the plant food , again other products say they do , but are not able to label it as such.

I will say up front that I also market Nutrilite DoubleX, but am ONLY here to get unbiased reviews opinions. and to learn as much about supplements as I can, since I am aslo very interested in supplements.

Here is a link to Nutrilite DoubleX and would deeply appreciate your opinions on the product.

http://www.quixtar.com/products/prod...6&ItemNo=A0244

Appreciate your input!

Best Regrds,

Marc Possoff

marcp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oops, sorry, I provided the incorrect link.

Here's the correct one.

http://www.quixtar.com/products/prod...6&ItemNo=A0244

Thanks!

Marc