Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do girls still like romantic guys?

it seems like girls dont like when guys do romantic stuff for them anymore. i love to be romantic but i dont wanna waste the effort if the chick's not gonna appreciate it

artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rude boy View Post
    it seems like girls dont like when guys do romantic stuff for them anymore. i love to be romantic but i dont wanna waste the effort if the chick's not gonna appreciate it
    This girl loves romance and chivalry!
    Prega pel peccator, per l'inoccente...

Mediocrity is NOT acceptable!

rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by artsong27 View Post
    This girl loves romance and chivalry!
    Alllllllrighty then!!

lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love romance and chivalry but we girls are brought up to be so independant that sometimes it is hard to accept a man wanting to open doors or pay for our meal.
    My last boyfriend would pay for everything, to the point that I would not bother even bringing a purse/wallet when we went out, i felt guilty about it but he believed a man should be the provider and it made him happy to do that.

Don't mention Cake! thenewchamp's Avatar
    thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its so rare to meet a chivalrous and romantic guy that we tend to become hesitant and wonder what he wants or what he is up to. Those who are C and R have the tendency to be a pushover and thats a huge turn off.
    "Be persistant in your goals and reap the rewards"

Registered User gountilfailure0's Avatar
    gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gountilfailure0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most women run to men who treat them like shyte so being a gentleman means ur soft??? i can see if the man would let another man disrespect u and not do anything thats definatly bad

Don't mention Cake! thenewchamp's Avatar
    thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenewchamp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gountilfailure0 View Post
    most women run to men who treat them like shyte so being a gentleman means ur soft??? i can see if the man would let another man disrespect u and not do anything thats definatly bad
    No, that's not what I'm saying. I love the gentleman but there is a difference between being romantic and maintaining your individuality and strength; and being a pushover who is just does what his woman says...then she runs all over him and causes a whole other forum question.
    "Be persistant in your goals and reap the rewards"

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd take a romantic guy any day, especially after my ex. He wouldn't even take me out for dinner...ever (y'rly)
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    I'd take a romantic guy any day, especially after my ex. He wouldn't even take me out for dinner...ever (y'rly)
    Was this your ex?

Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm the type that loves romance, cuddling, and all that mushy stuff. However, I think every girl has a little bit of bad lurking beneath the surface.

Luckily, my hubby is a good combo of romantic and crazy! <3 Yay!

lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000) lulublue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blasphemare View Post
    I'm the type that loves romance, cuddling, and all that mushy stuff. However, I think every girl has a little bit of bad lurking beneath the surface.

Luckily, my hubby is a good combo of romantic and crazy! <3 Yay!
    Yeah my ex was a tough guy who was sweet and cuddly at heart

sigh big cuddly tough ferocious teddy bear

(not too much to ask surely)

Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lulublue View Post
    Yeah my ex was a tough guy who was sweet and cuddly at heart

sigh big cuddly tough ferocious teddy bear

(not too much to ask surely)
    Awwww *patpat* You sound like you miss him!

But seriously.. ^_^ I don't think it's too much to ask!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rude boy View Post

The only time I don't appreciate it is when I'm not attracted to the guy. And it's not so much lack of appreciation as it is awkward to know someone put effort into doing something really sweet when I have no desire to give them the kind of relationship they are apparently working toward.

So, IMO if a girl likes you, she'll want to know you like her too and will be pleased with any romantic gesture. If a girl acts funny when you behave in a romantic way, she's trying to figure out how not to encourage you without offending you. I mean, we all appreciate the effort...it's just coming from the wrong guy sometimes.

anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anb1683 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like romance, just not all the time, you have to spread it out, otherwise its expected...It's good for both people to be romantic...I just do't like it over done.
    FemMisc SPA Army #15
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

*We all have the power to change, but it's the will to change that sets us apart.

*To Uncover your true potential you must find your own limits and then have the courage to blow past them.

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    The only time I don't appreciate it is when I'm not attracted to the guy. And it's not so much lack of appreciation as it is awkward to know someone put effort into doing something really sweet when I have no desire to give them the kind of relationship they are apparently working toward.

So, IMO if a girl likes you, she'll want to know you like her too and will be pleased with any romantic gesture. If a girl acts funny when you behave in a romantic way, she's trying to figure out how not to encourage you without offending you. I mean, we all appreciate the effort...it's just coming from the wrong guy sometimes.
    x2

Yep we all want a guy to call but when we're not interested and he calls 5 times a week

yeaaaaaargh!!!!!

It is all about The Wah! Sar-Wah's Avatar
    Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000) Sar-Wah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep Romance is nice.... open doors and let them walk in front... stand when they get up from the dining table....make sure your girl is ok when you leave her with your mates..... all these things are nice....
    ~~ Think positive, set goals, achieve them and smile and laugh everyday ~~

Come & follow the journey!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1387601&page=53

~~ Feel the fear -----> Do it anyway ~~

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    x2

Yep we all want a guy to call but when we're not interested and he calls 5 times a week

yeaaaaaargh!!!!!
    Ive run in to this quite a bit lately, but what threw me off was when I saw her in person, she would be all excited to see me, and grab my side, or some sort of cute contact (to me thats showing intrest, but what do I know) and over the phone, she was very rude/uninterested. I havent talked to her since.

Originally Posted by smallfry06 View Post
    Ive run in to this quite a bit lately, but what threw me off was when I saw her in person, she would be all excited to see me, and grab my side, or some sort of cute contact (to me thats showing intrest, but what do I know) and over the phone, she was very rude/uninterested. I havent talked to her since.
    Yeah thats definitely mixed messages

Your'e best bet is to raise the issue with her and try to decipher the reason behind it,
    are you calling her at work?
    are you calling too often?
    there may be reasons behind it

Good luck smallfry

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks lulu, but we actually werent dating. She wanted to play games, and I-no play games. I move on to the next, cause there is plenty more . There is a lot more behind this story, but I dont think you wanna hear it. Definatley a mind twister.

Thanks lulu, but we actually werent dating. She wanted to play games, and I-no play games. I move on to the next, cause there is plenty more . There is a lot more behind this story, but I dont think you wanna hear it. Definatley a mind twister.
    Smart move Smallfry games are only fun for the one playing them

You're very right, there are people out there who want to treat you right so why waste time with the others

Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000) Jamie M is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe she didn't like talking on the phone. My family listens in if I'm on the phone with a guy so I prefer to talk face to face.
    جَيْمي

Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world.
    -Archemedes
    If you can't beat them....you're not trying hard enough!

If you need me, I'm swimming in the sea!

Reps owed:
    None

Negs owed:
    DrCrohn(life)
    Weightaholic(life)

jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jp8207 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love romance, but it seems that this day and age it's getting harder and harder to find. I also like a guy that will keep me on my toes and make me think, and that can make me laugh. It's hard to find all that in a guy LOL

Smart move Smallfry games are only fun for the one playing them

You're very right, there are people out there who want to treat you right so why waste time with the others
    Exactly, I dont have time for games, nor do I wanna play them if I did. She was the type that wanted to be chased, and beat around the bush on everything I said, or did. Thats not fun to be around, and im not running through hoops, not for her anyway, I know how to treat a woman, and its not behind her, letting her run over me. No thanks.

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Red face

I love romance and chivalry but we girls are brought up to be so independant that sometimes it is hard to accept a man wanting to open doors or pay for our meal.
    My last boyfriend would pay for everything, to the point that I would not bother even bringing a purse/wallet when we went out, i felt guilty about it but he believed a man should be the provider and it made him happy to do that.
    No offense but that's not really what i call being romantic.

Once, i was dating this beautiful girl, and before to leave her appartment on a saturday morning while she was sleeping, i bought some roses, i "putted" them (sp ?) on the table and she woke up 2 hours later while the stereo was playing a love song...then she watched the roses and was like "AWwwwwwwwwwww...............".

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

Wink

Originally Posted by Jamie M View Post
    AWwwwwwwwwww.

ps : i'm french, just sayin', and french people are very romantic.

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thenewchamp View Post
    Its so rare to meet a chivalrous and romantic guy that we tend to become hesitant and wonder what he wants or what he is up to.
    This is so true..MOst guys who do things for women now days are just trying to get something..I am married, I am not trying to get with a women but simple things like holding a door and waiting for the lady to pass through or picking up something that was dropped gets me the wierdest looks...I am teaching my sons to be the same way..Most women seem to feel uncomfortable when a stranger does something for them...

Originally Posted by exnihillo View Post
    Most women seem to feel uncomfortable when a stranger does something for them...
    Most women are really to insecure...or paranoiac.

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hope so, or what's the point

exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exnihillo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kalagan View Post
    Most women are really to insecure...or paranoiac.
    must spread some reps around before I can rep you again..

Originally Posted by exnihillo View Post
    This is so true..MOst guys who do things for women now days are just trying to get something..I am married, I am not trying to get with a women but simple things like holding a door and waiting for the lady to pass through or picking up something that was dropped gets me the wierdest looks...I am teaching my sons to be the same way..Most women seem to feel uncomfortable when a stranger does something for them...
    Sound slike you are raising your sons to be respectable members of the community and I praise you highly for that

There is a huge lack of respect and common decency these days and only though our children can we really make a big change

(nothing to do with romanticness i know but i had to say it)