MEATBALL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

burning off your cheat meal?

It it ok to eat a cheat meal on your cutting cycle then immediatly go and perform an aerobic activity? EX: eat a bowl of ice cream=500calories then play a game of basketball burning off those calories you just ate?

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People worry way too much about "cheat meals" or "cheat days". That meal you ate wont do anything to you. People, please read this because I cant believe how uptight some(not all) of you guys are. You put too much guilt on yourself and that can have a snowball effect. Please read this article i got from Muscle and Fitness' website. Here it is http://www.muscleandfitness.com/nutr...upp/p/1789.jsp

Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wrestler12321 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good article

Registered User EliasLB1030@msn's Avatar
    EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A cheat day is just what is sounds like, but I don't call it a cheat, I like to call it a reward, so I don't have the guilt. But I don't think you should go and do aerobic activity right afer, just enjoy it and get on your program the next day. Hope this helps.
    THOSE WHO KNOW DON'T TALK AND THOSE WHO TALK DON'T KNOW

YOU'RE NEVER REALLY DEAD UNTIL YOU'RE FORGOTTEN

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exactly, its a day so you can kick back and enjoy yourself. You can actually go out with your friends without being so picky and this can make the whole process alot more bearable.

BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: burning off your cheat meal?

Originally posted by MEATBALL
    It it ok to eat a cheat meal on your cutting cycle then immediatly go and perform an aerobic activity? EX: eat a bowl of ice cream=500calories then play a game of basketball burning off those calories you just ate?
    take a fat dump that should do the trick
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

MEATBALL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Re: Re: burning off your cheat meal?

Originally posted by BodybuildingKid

I tried that it didnt work

Registered User user87745477315471972481's Avatar
    user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user87745477315471972481 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i love going to mcdonald's eating a nice big mac and fries and then going out for cardio for 40 minutes.

healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Gmav
    i love going to mcdonald's eating a nice big mac and fries and then going out for cardio for 40 minutes.
    How can you even jog after that? But if it works for you then it sounds good. But you know you could eat the mcdonalds After 40 minutes of cardio. Just a suggestion because I know that after eating all of that I don't even want to think of exercise. Lol!

EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EliasLB1030@msn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't attempt to burn of my cheat meals for two reasons. One, I tried it when I first started dieting and I blew chunks on my treadmill, it took a week to get the smell out. Two, because it's a Reward, enjoy it.

Weissmuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey that would be counter productive.

Remember the whole purpose of cheat days(refeed days) is to get your metablism up. To do this you have to store some fat. I read a really intersting article at www.avantlabs.com all about metabilsm, fat buring/storing, and a magical hormone called Leptin that controls it all. As long as you are burning more fat through the week than you are during your cheat day you'll be fine. With out that little fat storage your metablism will slowly drop untill you reach a platue. So go have your cheat day(with some control not 8000 cal.) and enjoy it knowing your raising your metablism and helping to burn off that fat.
    Due to the 2nd Law of thermodynamics if one wishes to add order to their life they must add an equal or greater amount of disorder to their surroundings.

:-: Fitness is nothing more than the body's adaptation to a created enviroment.

Thumbs up

AMEN BROTHER! You speak the truth and the truth shall set you free. LOL

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to just work a cheat in after workout, like running, so it most likely wont be stored as fat, but when ever you cheat, dont majorly cheat, it screws up your diet, only do it enough to keep u sane

odogg88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
    I try to just work a cheat in after workout, like running, so it most likely wont be stored as fat, but when ever you cheat, dont majorly cheat, it screws up your diet, only do it enough to keep u sane
    I do 1 BIG cheat meal and a half about once or twice a month, it works great, of course I feel like crap when Im done but I know in my head Im doing the right thing for myself not to go crazy and stay on course. I dont care what I eat for that one Saturday night and I stay away from the scale untill Tuesday morning. The difference in weight I have found can be as much as 10lbs Saturday night after the cheat to Tuesday morning after getting back on track and 2 full work out days (and a big dump) I know Im not close to being any competative master, just in this for the health reasons! But I am 100+lbs lighter today than I was 2yrs ago!!!

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lol!!!!!

Originally Posted by bodybuildingkid View Post
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)