Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

When on a PH Stack for bulking - Should diet change.

I guess what I'm really asking anyone who has any thoughts on this , is how should your diet change when in a bulking phase on PH's. I know you should eat and eat alot, but what I mean is anything good to eat, or should you stay away from this or that.

The reason I'm asking is a few days ago, richie asked about EFA's when on a PH stack and Big Cat said that extra EFA's are not beneficial for anything other than raising your collesteral.

If that is true, is there anything that may help or inhibit a stack, as far as diet is concerned. (not supps like protein ect.)

Quality Carbs?
    Fats - saturated and non-saturated ?
    High protein foods? - I know there are many.
    Shellfish ?

I know that the calories are probably the most important , followed by enough protein, what next ??????

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never been on a prohormone cycle and I've often wondered this, myself. It would make sense to me to atleast increase the amount of protein you intake.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are really into bulking, and that means plain and simply mass, you need calories plain and simple. The only thing I look at when bulking is getting more than enough protein and way more than enough calories. When I was on my recent ph cycle I ate everyday like mad, and never really worried about anything being healthy or not, just as long as i was getting my protein, vitamins, and calories I needed. I'm not saying sit down to a plate of butter, but get any food down you can with a little common sense.
    Good luck.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Logo and Younggunz,
    Thanks for your replys.

Younggunz, are you a hard gainer ?
    If you are, I definately agree that cals and gaining mass are what is important. For some of us Easy gainers/hard cutters, trying to minimize fat gain is important, though fat gain has to be accepted when bulking. For me, my diet has stayed pretty much the same when bulking and on PH's (on week 7 of my first cycle).
    High protein, lots of chicken, tuna, protein shakes, ect.
    But total cals are MUCH higher than normal - about 1000 to 1200 cals per day higher.
    For me a gain of 10-15lbs is more than sufficent, I would just like it to be as lean as possable.

Thanks guys,

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Up calories by at least 2 calories per pound daily initially. If your bodyweight increases drastically add another cal for every 5-7 pounds you gain. Increase mostly proteins of course because of the increased nitrogen retention, but don't neglect carbs either. Other than that, not much should change

Oh, and the only thing to really avoid is extra Vitamin E as that seems to largely stop conversion. And of course no chrysin, but I assume anyone who has read my PH article knows this.

Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey BC - PH Do's and Don'ts

Your little gems of info are all over the site. It would be good if you added a list of do eats and don't eat/take during PH cycle to your ph article etc.

Any thoughts - might save your typing fingers (paws) as well

Also look like everyone wants to know what to do to get max recovery of natural levels in the shortest possible time so they can do another cycle. Seems that dangers should be listed as well. I know you've done it a hundred times in posts.

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    actually most of the info you requested are in this article :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Apart from the food ones, but that's easy : Almost everything and a lot of it

Don't eats : don't increase fat intake.

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Chi,

How is your ph cycle going? What are you taking and what are your doses? What are your results so far? Let us know man. Thanks.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz

Younggunz,

I started with 500-600 mg/day of ganabolin for weeks 1 and 2
    moved to 900mg of Megabol-X (recommended dose) for weeks 3-8. (my first stack ever, so I decided to start slow)

I am in week 7.

For me it has been WOW ! THE BOMB. Iv'e gained about 14 lbs and even though there is some fat, for the most part I think at least 8-9 lbs have been quality lean gains. Trying to keep gains as lean as possible. Libido is through the roof(my wife loves it), a few zits starting about the second week (made me feel like a teenager again), other than that and an adjustment for the added aggression, No serious side effects what so ever. My strength is through the roof and I am enjoying gains on just about every exercise every workout or two. I am going to contiue to bulk until after X-mas and then will embark on a fanatical cutting routine after the new year (Major KETO). I think my next cycle on PH's will be after I get back from my annual pilgrimage to Las Vegas for the NCAA college Basketball tournament. I have been going every year for MARCH MADNESS for 14 years.

Megabol-X is a bargain !!!

I am curious about Par Deus "ONE".................

Later Dude .

Thanks for the great reply. I think I am going to do a cycle of ph late january. I tried a cycle of 4 diol from AST and was pretty much dissapointed. Bad quality I think though because everyone else that has tried a cycle of 4 diol from another company has liked it. I'm thinking of trying a cycle of 4aderm from Avant labs. It sounds pretty good. The only reason I want to stay away from megabol is that it has 1, 4 andro, and i want to stay away from DHT production as much as possible. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the cutting.

Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000) Jimmy is just really nice. (+1000)

Australia and New Zealand Warning

Pro-Hormones are banned in these countries - customs will take them and destroy them. You'll waste your money if you try and bring them in. Warning.

Younggunz,

Good luck on your stack when you do it.
    Iv'e heard nothing but good things about 4Aderm.
    Though, for me a transdermal would seem like such a hassle and would interfear with my frequent showers. Don't want my PH's to go down the shower drain. I know it is a better delivery system, but really wouldn't work for my lifestyle.

I wish anabol-x was available in an oral. (Big Cat - Is that possable that we might see that anytime soon)

Later..............

Yeah, you are right about the inconvenience factor, but I'm willing to suffer a little to get some serious gains. I figure nothing is much more frustrating than going on my ZMA cycle after my ph cycle actually. Its such a pain to concentrate on having an empty stomach sometime before I go to bed. And the fact that you can't have Calcium in your gut at the same time sucks too. I drink around 2 gallons a day and it really sucks to concentrate on not having it for those two hours. When I go on the 4aderm, or the other one (I think it is nor-aderm) I will post my results. Later

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Younggunz
    Yeah, you are right about the inconvenience factor, but I'm willing to suffer a little to get some serious gains. I figure nothing is much more frustrating than going on my ZMA cycle after my ph cycle actually. Its such a pain to concentrate on having an empty stomach sometime before I go to bed. And the fact that you can't have Calcium in your gut at the same time sucks too. I drink around 2 gallons a day and it really sucks to concentrate on not having it for those two hours. When I go on the 4aderm, or the other one (I think it is nor-aderm) I will post my results. Later
    Dude, just take your ZMA an hour before bed and take in a good protein shake about 10 minutes before bed. The zma will have time to absorb and you won't be going to bed on an empty stomach.

The only reason I want to stay away from megabol is that it has 1, 4 andro, and i want to stay away from DHT production as much as possible. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the cutting.
    Actually the 4AD produces DHT, 1,4-andro doesn't. Boldenone is a hormone that is largely non-AR mediated. In fact it binds very poorly to the 5AR enzyme. ANd if it did, it would form 1-test (dihydroboldenone) which isn't as agressive androgenically as originally thought. If you found no adverse effects with 4Aderm, this won't harm you either.

Big Cat, I was just referring to the possibility of aromatization with 1, 4 andro. I know there is a possiblity of DHT conversions by the target hormone of 4diol. You may not be able to anser this, but do you think there is less possibilty of DHT conversion with straight 4diol or with the stack of 4diol and 1,4andro.

Logo...Yeah I know the basic idea of what I should do to take ZMA. I'm just bitching. I actually find it easier to take my ph cycle of three times a day, than to find that one hour where my stomach is empty enough to take ZMA. But once again, I'm just bitching.

Big Cat, I was just referring to the possibility of aromatization with 1, 4 andro. I know there is a possiblity of DHT conversions by the target hormone of 4diol. You may not be able to anser this, but do you think there is less possibilty of DHT conversion with straight 4diol or with the stack of 4diol and 1,4andro.
    With equal amounts ? Like say 300 mg, in whatever ratio you want (150/150, 250/50, 50/250, ....) a combination will always be considerably less androgenic than 4AD alone. 4AD converts to test that has a good AR stimulation of its own, which is enhanced 3-4 times for every bit that is converted to DHT. Compared to boldenone from 1,4-andro, which is largely non-AR mediated and shows very little affinity for conversion through 5AR. Boldenone isn't even half as androgenic as testosterone.

I was thinking along the lines of the ratio that is in Megabol-x. Although just teling me there is less chance with a combination rather than 4diol straight, answers my question pretty much anyway. Thanks