Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

if you want to build muscle

The first thing you newbies need to understand is to build muscle you need protein. Protein is the only thing that will make your muscles bigger and stronger so make sure you get some good protein dont' buy cheap junky stuff. If you do your not going to build muscle. THe next thing you need to know is how to get as much protein as possible into the muscle. Theres ways like boosting your testosterone levels and theres different ways of doing that. You can take roids, go with a natural testosterone booster and even flax oil slows down estrogen and boosts your testosterone. The thing that gets on my nerves is when people think carbs builds muscle it doesn't. You take in to many carbs all your going to do is build fat and it will add weight and you wont' know if that added weight is fat or muscle. So we have to get rid of the fat and keep the muscle. AS long as you keep working out and taking in protein you will build muscle. You dont' have to add on fat. There are good fats though you do need for your body. You just need enough carbs to fuel your muscles for you workout and after you work out you do need carbs so your body doesn't use up all your protein. So take in about 50 carbs before a work out and after. the rest of the day maybe take in another 100 grams of carbs. MAke sure they are low to moderate carbs not high carbs. To all the people who don't like what im saying if you dont' have a 6 pack then shut up your not building muscle your building fat. Any professional weight lifter always has a 6 pack i want you to all remember that. There body fat is always down to 5-8 percent. So until your get your body fat down that low you aren't going to know if your getting results or not. So take some lipo 6 or hydroxy cut. all its going to do is burn off fat. IT DOESNT burn up muscle. So take that when you get your 6 pack going get off of it. Your 6 pack is your base of working out. it tells you your in the proper shape. Then continually once a week stand on a weight scale. IF your not putting on weight like you want your going to have to add more protein not carbs. Your going ot have to find a way to get more absorption with the protein into your muscles if you concentrate on that you are going to have big ripped muscles and girls will be looking you way. But get rid of that body fat. 9 out of 10 guys in here have to much body fat on there body and they think they got results taking roids, or slamming carbs. Oonly thing they did was raise there body fat. To build muscle you have to be in good shape and make sure your not taking in to much junk food or things you don't need to cause fat build up to the point your stomach is now a 1 pack. if it is your diet is wrong. This is speaking from experience this is the stuff the professional trainers don't wnat to tell you but it all comes down to protein and getting your sleep. You have to get a good nights sleep and you are going to need to find pills to get good sleep. Theres a lot of thigns your going ot have to take to build muscle. its going to cost a lot of money. your going to have to eat every 2 hrs. Not 3 but 2 hrs. And take in 30 grams of protein every 2 hrs. That way you constantlly have the protein fueling your muscles all day long. If you can't do that dont' bother working out you wont' get to look like the guy in the magazine you want to look like. ITs a lot of hard work and dedication. I thought id just give a honest article on how to build muscle since i see so many hoaxes on how to do it. The one thing i didn't mention that you should all know is lifting properly. if you don't know how yoru going to have to have a personal trainer show you a few times so you understand how to sculpt and work that muscle out. Once you figure everything out then you will build muscle. The best thing to do is buy a book on supplements if you don't believe me. Read about this stuff. Theres to many things out there that don't work and its going to cost yo ua lot more money trying to figure it out with guessing then buying a supplement book for 5 bucks. continually read articles on working out. Dont 'really worry about the workout plans you work out liek your supposed to and dn't miss days you will build muscle. Worry more about what you need to put in yoru body to get those muslces that are broken down bigger. Sorry but creatine isn't going to get the job done. If it doens't boost your testosterone or jam more protein in the muscles it doens't work. OH yah no2 is a waiste of money also. If i were you id spend my money on a testosterone booster like zma, or get some flax oil. Theres a lot of them out there though. And please stay away from gnc they have no idea what they are doing when it comes to making you bigger and stronger they are just want your mula. Alright im out.

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    paragraph and cliff notes?

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok...ummm...thanks...???

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just read part of it, its not worth reading the other part, too much bad info

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -TC-
    i just read part of it, its not worth reading the other part, too much bad info
    Word.

Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000) Dante^ is just really nice. (+1000)
    very long post but good

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow. I don't think I have ever read a more uneducated post.

Professional weightlifters all have a six pack and stay around 5-8% bodyfat all year? Dead, dead, dead wrong. I take it you have not been around too many professional bodybuilders. They DO NOT look like they look in the magazines all year long. They do photo shoots around contest time when they are in shape. The rest of the year they do put on some bodyfat, they realize that you need to eat more than maintenance calories to put on the kind of size they need.

You are not going to build any significant size if you are constantly trying to stay between 5-8% and are always worried about your six pack. Can you have a six pack all year? Yes, but realize that you are limiting your muscle growth.

Carbs are only going to put on fat if you take in more than you burn. For most people 150 grms. of carbs per day is too little. And protein will get converted to fat if you take in too much also.

Creatine doesn't work????? What planet are you from?
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wizry11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Hence rep power 0

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dang, he must be from the swamps

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The post starts off good... but goes downhill fast. Good advice mixed with terrible advice
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

do a search on other posts hes started. It's quite funny

Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sanosuke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    lol yea seems he likes to bash others for posting there pics and trying to get advice.. top quality guy we got here... god i wish i was a mod... people like him would be gone...
    Beer, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems - Homer Simpson

If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why'd he make them so tasty? - Homer Simpson

Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rippd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Slated
    Your right. I can't believe I responded to him.
    Rep system sucks, we all agree, the only ones who really use it are idiots who think it makes a difference

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are the odds that this is a compilation of info gathered from the Teen section.
    PWA

Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    The post starts off good... but goes downhill fast. Good advice mixed with terrible advice
    Word. Add the fact that my eyes couldn't make out the letters anymore by half way down, and by the end I was ready to put a toothpick in my eye.

By the way, you and I have to meet up sometime for a beer or something.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What can i say. This guy is a bodybuilding genius.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Professional body builders have a 6 pack year round. I know 3 professional body builders who are in the magazines you read. I am not here to use proper english this site is about getting results not literature anyone worried about that should go take ice skating classes and drop weight lifting. A pro never ever lose there 6 pack. I am talking ones in the mags. Not some guy who works out at the gym everyday. Whoever says they don't have a 6 pack year round is a liar. There body fat stays very low from eating properly. Go on any pro site and ask him if he ever loses it he will tell you he doesn't. Email my message to any professional body builder i guarentee they will say its great advice. I workout with one right now every morning and i have been lifting for 8 years now. He has been in past Mr. Olympias. I read so many articles on supplements i know what i am talking about. One day all post a picture up here and let you guys check me out. tHen you post your picture and we will see who has better results haha. A lot of you have no idea what you are doing thats why your ragging me. Everyone who has posted a bad comment doesn't have a 6 pack basically. You got to eat right fellas and if you dont' have the 6 pack you don't eat properly. The only difference when they compete for competition is that body fat drops down to about 2 percent and they dont' drink water so there skin is paper thin. but even in off season you still see the 6 pack. Dont' get mad at me you dont' have the right diet but seriously you have to have a 6 pack or your not having the right diet. Ask any pro lifter. I know a lot of you dont' it sucks i know i been there but i been where your at. Thought i knew what i was doing and reallly did't know it takes a lot of commitment and learning.

Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Inque is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gunny Highway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by intensity777
    I workout with one right now every morning and i have been lifting for 8 years now. He has been in past Mr. Olympias.
    *this is me rolling my eyes*

really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey intensity77, we didn't care after you posted your first ramble. What makes you think we care about this 2nd rambling session? Anyone got that picture of lee priest being a huge fatass in the "offseason" ?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well you guys dont' want to believe me then dont' thats probably your sitting there with your 1 pack. I started off with 8 inch arms and now they are 18 inches. I am also past a 6 pack i have a 8 pack. I have very low body fat. You can get results without putting on fat. Fat doesn't break down into muscle its a complete different part of your body. All you can do is burn it off to make the muscle show. Building muscle and burning off fat is what your supposed to do. But if your taking in to many carbs your getting fat fed to your body parts that you don't need. You guys do what you want you know it all. I do train with a past mr olympia. I dont' see any of you training with one and i haven't seen any results like mine on the pictures. Its all about results and there was only one way i could get them. A lot of people want the fast results taking the roids. You guys just get fat. Its not about food its protein. You have to slam the protein. But go ahead get fat i am done with this thread. This is just for some guys who really want to get results not for guys who think they know it all and i know don't have the 6 pack going.

bbr1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's a difference between poor grammer and speaking like you didn't pass the third grade.

Yah it was lee priest when he was out of shape. THey are always going to use there worse pictures possible before they turn pro. tHey just want you to be amazed by the results they aren't going to use pictures that look the same. Once they are pro they never lose the 6 pack. I am sure he has a email message him yourself. Matter of fact you can message jay cutler he has a site where you can email him. Check out his diet and see how low his carbs are. You have to eat probably about 8 meals a day to put on size also. But just make it low carbs if your going to take in carbs.

Just to let you guys know by low carbs. there are different type of carbs. I will have to explain this cause most of you dont' have any idea what your talking about. THere are high carbs, moderate carbs, and low carbs. High carbs will make you fat. Stick with the moderate to low carbs it will keep your energy balanced out and it won't break down into fat so quickly. That was just for you idiots out there who think i dont' know what i am talking about. In your mind im wrong about everything haha.

You're acting like you personally discovered protein and eating healthy will help bodybuilding. You don't think everyone on these boards know that? Everything you have said is common knowledge. You're not helping anyone out. Everyone knows this stuff.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

OH NO WAY! theres differn't types of carbs!!!!! DAMN Dude you truly are a bodybuilding genius. You have to eat protein and eat healthy to gain muscle! NO WAY DUDE!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. 99% of the people on these forums already know this stuff.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by really_stupid
    You're acting like you personally discovered protein and eating healthy will help bodybuilding. You don't think everyone on these boards know that? Everything you have said is common knowledge. You're not helping anyone out. Everyone knows this stuff.
    hey man didnt you read his first post? I mean come on he discovered that ZMA and flax seed oil are both better than creatine for building muscle
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Intensity777...Post a pic
    Normally I'd just shoot you and be done with it, but you caught me in a transitional period, so I'm gonna help you....
    Look in that bag and get my wallet...
    Which one is it?
    The one that says Bad Mother****er on it.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by really_stupid
    OH NO WAY! theres differn't types of carbs!!!!! DAMN Dude you truly are a bodybuilding genius. You have to eat protein and eat healthy to gain muscle! NO WAY DUDE!!!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. 99% of the people on these forums already know this stuff.
    if that were true, then why do we still have people, for exampling, asking if maxing out all the time will give huge muscles since you're moving huge weight, and if doing 15-20reps will make you cut, even if you keep eating junk food
    <->

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you want to build muscle, dont wont your time reading this thread and go eat