waffles9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

TV cooking product: know the name of this?

i saw an infomercial for a cooking product and i don't know the name. it looks and folds down like a george foreman grille. but it has 2 "pouches" in it where you pour in whatever you want, like eggs, and it makes an omelette. does anyone know the name? has anyone used it?

BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyBuild03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by waffles9
    i saw an infomercial for a cooking product and i don't know the name. it looks and folds down like a george foreman grille. but it has 2 "pouches" in it where you pour in whatever you want, like eggs, and it makes an omelette. does anyone know the name? has anyone used it?
    sounds like your looking for the "Xpress 101" i believe

Stats
    Age-21
    Height - 70''
    BF%: ?

04/06 - 190lbs

Goal Weight: 165-170lbs

waffles9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuild03
    sounds like your looking for the "Xpress 101" i believe
    yeah that's it, thanks. i was mainly looking to cook omelettes, but now it looks kind of small. has anyone used it?