No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What brand of multivitamins do you guys use?

And any that is a multivitamin/multimineral in one?

I was going to order TwinLab DualTabs, but they put potatoe starch and rice flour in theirs. NOW doesn't seem to have an all in one.. And both those brands have a "serving size" of like 4 pills. I'm sick of taking like 10 pills a day. 2 multivitamins, 2 calciums, extra postassium.

I'm probably nuts caring about mgs of flour.. but when I was taking a generic brand I got at the drugstore.. I never hit ketosis untill I quit the vitamins.

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GNC ONES the only good stuff they have
    I got them like 75% off retail PM me if u want a hookup

(GNC MEGAMEN)
    btw don't take those one-a-day bull****

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by No0b
    And any that is a multivitamin/multimineral in one?

I was going to order TwinLab DualTabs, but they put potatoe starch and rice flour in theirs. NOW doesn't seem to have an all in one.. And both those brands have a "serving size" of like 4 pills. I'm sick of taking like 10 pills a day. 2 multivitamins, 2 calciums, extra postassium.

I'm probably nuts caring about mgs of flour.. but when I was taking a generic brand I got at the drugstore.. I never hit ketosis untill I quit the vitamins.
    The best ones will come in packs, some vitamins just work better in different formats, don't be afraid of the packs.

wmte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile The brand of multivitamin

Essentials by Usana are very good you can get just the essentials which is a
    Mega Antioxidant and a Chelated Mineral. They also have packs to include essentials, calcium, proflavanol and an AO booster
    William Edwards

SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SycoraX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I use ISS Vitamin Pak. Good stuff.

DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50) DieselForce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SycoraX
    Right on, bro. These vitamins are good and you don't have to pay the high price you would pay for the Animal Paks. But if I did have the money to waste, I would probably buy Animal Paks.
    Misc Bruce Lee - Chuck Norris Hybrid # 8
    Captain Hybrid

"ilagay mo sa pwet!"

Ch1no has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

i use blackmores multi-v down here in au

details:

http://www.blackmores.com.au/product...l.asp?prod=171
    height: 5'6

round1
    start weight: 196lbs
    finish weight: 141lbs @ 9.5%bf

round 2
    start weight: 141lbs
    current weight: 178lbs

my weightloss progress:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304312[/url]

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SycoraX
    I want them and can't find them in the UK, anyone know of anywhere I can get them (short of importing them and getting done for VAT/import charges?)