Mr.O 2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Aussies.....whats the best tasting protein powder over here.

Ive tried musashi bulk, wpc 85+, and perfect protein. Im off to get some auusie bodies perfect protein but has anyone tried it in vanilla-any good.

chelliss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never liked musashi myself as it uses low quality protein, low quality carbs and is only like 13g of protein per serve anyway. If you're just after a whey concentrate protein, I really liked prolabs and pro rated's 100% whey.

Currently I am using red backs 100% whey isolate, mixes without a blender, tastes good has 27g protein, 5g of BCAA's and 1g of L- glutamine among other things per serve and for a big tub is less per serve than whey concentrate, about $0.65 a serve (you have to buy a large tub though ). It also claims on the tub that due to their filltration process it is the highest quality protein source available I have no way to validate this but it sounds good.

What would everyone else recommend for a whey isolate protein?

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ughhhh redback is so gross tasting!

Definitely go with Optimum Nutrition Whey. I prefer the Natural ones myself.

You can get a 5lb tub for $85 from Mr Vitamins in Chatswood, Sydney or online at www.sizematters.com.au

Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morpheus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Max's HP+ Creme Caramel
    If you go to a gym, you go there to train, not to clown around! If you want to clown around, go join a circus!

current weight 218lbs tengals123's Avatar
    tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tengals123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nitrotech of course. that doesnt mean it's the best or the best value for money, if you know what i mean. i'd go for the prolab, 52g per serving, that's what im gonna do!

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% whey. all other stuff i have tried doesn't much up. unless you pay top dollar for designer whey or syntrax nectar
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 88kg

AUSSIE FORUMS - check it out, click below to register:
    [url]http://www.ultimatephysique.com.au/forum/register.php?refuserid=11[/url]

LOGS:
    1. Eph-free cutting stack:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=349977[/url]
    2. Ecdy Free LG Product X Dermasize:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=4434099[/url]
    3. **** E...max LMG
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=561868[/url]