SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

fast food while bulking

is fast food like a "shaq pack" ok for bulking. cuz i ate one of these a few days ago and am dying for another!

i am just grateful im not in a cutting phase.

are they ok to eat while bulking? i would believe they have a nice amount of protien since most burgers do

Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes,

those shaq packs are badass man.

Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sobolic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ALthough I don't agree with the whole "Bulking Phase" or "Cutting Phase" thing, yes it's fine. I eat like a bodybuilder (See my other threads for explanation) and every Friday I take a day off and do what I call "Blowing out my system" ex. Today I ate a container of Ben&Jerry's Ice cream, and ice cream sandwich, some rice crispies, a few granola bars and a pizza. So what I would suggest is setting aside a day that you can binge on.

Also I use this day as a reward for my good eating and hard work in the gym, if these don't apply for that week, then no off day.
    . . . .I'm Huge. . . .The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. Jules "Pulp Fiction"

Yellowengine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Make sure you watch the cholestorol though...that's whats gonna get to you when you eat to much fast food...i.e. fried foods in partially hydrogenated oils and stuff. As for the calories, there really are no definate limits when bulking. Remember, in a way, you want to make some nice "lean" gains...you don't just want to become a super fat a#% with high cholest ....that's just defeating the purpose of "getting in shape" altogather .

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Yellowengine
    Make sure you watch the cholestorol though...that's whats gonna get to you when you eat to much fast food...i.e. fried foods in partially hydrogenated oils and stuff. As for the calories, there really are no definate limits when bulking. Remember, in a way, you want to make some nice "lean" gains...you don't just want to become a super fat a#% with high cholest ....that's just defeating the purpose of "getting in shape" altogather .
    there is still no solid evidence of cholesterol raising body cholesterol levels. also... fast food dosnt make you a fat ass, eating alot more than you expend makes you a fat ass.

the only way i can agree with you is that it is not very healthy to have so much saturated fat and no vegetables with a meal.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    alright im getting one tomorrow!

thanks for the replies guys

Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Awais is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont understand it man. how could anyone ELSE tell u if its okay or not. all depends on ur goals. u can see how many cals are in there, how much fat u want to gain ur okay with and alot of stuff.
    but once in a while, hellz yeah get it

WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love fast food. I've worked at Mcdonalds for like 8 monthes and for those 8 monthes I've been only eating the grilled chicken(plain only 2or3 patties in a box) and drinking the water. Finally today I just let loose with a double quarter pounder with some bacon, a shake and about 8 cookies. It's good to binge everyone once in a while.

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're on the road and need food, then by all means, eat it.

Bulking is bulking, gotta eat big to get big. Alot depends on your metabolism too though. I'm an ectomoprh i can get away with eating fast food and many things that would plump up the average bodybuilder quite quick. Ice cream is an awsome way to add calories while bulking.

Br

shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000) shaun is just really nice. (+1000)
    but doesnt the white bread screw you up?

Joe1014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Sobolic
    ALthough I don't agree with the whole "Bulking Phase" or "Cutting Phase" thing, yes it's fine. I eat like a bodybuilder (See my other threads for explanation) and every Friday I take a day off and do what I call "Blowing out my system" ex. Today I ate a container of Ben&Jerry's Ice cream, and ice cream sandwich, some rice crispies, a few granola bars and a pizza. So what I would suggest is setting aside a day that you can binge on.

Also I use this day as a reward for my good eating and hard work in the gym, if these don't apply for that week, then no off day.

I agree in doing this sobolic, but "the blowing out your system" title you gave to it came from King kamali,yes it does work.What he does is every fourth day he replaces 2 clean meals with "cheat" meals. I have a day like this one day a week in which i have 2 meals and 1 desert of whatever i want. But for breakfast i eat clean and i still have protein bars and a shake before bed. some people are so paranoid that they wont even touch a candy bar.why? Thats where the "die" comes out of "diet".