iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Will the 2004 Olympia be televised?

Is the Olympia going to Air this year like on ESPN or is it pay per view?

If anyone has a time when it is supposed to be telecast post it up? I just wish they televised it here in Australia on cable TV.

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    me too

guess we gonna have to wait to get it on DVD or something lol

or maybe some1 will tape it and post it on the net
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea i wish they would put bodybuilding shows on espn. didnt they use to that back in the day???
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I remember once there was a time when they showed a few shows and even I remember when they showed cuts of the olympia. This is about 7 years ago from then the Olympia does not even get a mention on the news how pathetic. The biggest bodybuilding competition in the world and it does not make it to the news.

I wish things would change a bit and they had some variety on television.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by iroczinoz
    I remember once there was a time when they showed a few shows and even I remember when they showed cuts of the olympia. This is about 7 years ago from then the Olympia does not even get a mention on the news how pathetic. The biggest bodybuilding competition in the world and it does not make it to the news.

I wish things would change a bit and they had some variety on television.
    but yet they show cheerleading comps. and table tennis championships on ESPN 2 which is pathetic to even be showing that.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

I wish once they realised that there are so many people out there into bodybuilding or in general working out. They don't even take the sport seriously. And what pi$$es me off the most when you watch the sport over here 3/4 of it is taken up by AFL.

The sport is not even international just a national sport and is gets the most air time out of the whole news. PATHETIC.