jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this a solid routine??

After this whole week off because of damm elbow injurie, I decided it was time for a new routine that working mucle groups with other muscle groups on the same day like i never have before, i also put in new thing slike burn sets and 21's which i never done before and should and my body should react well to it. This first week is i'm hitting the gym 3 times and i'm going lighter but doing all the sets/reps the routine says but don't expect to really stimulate much just going to get back in the groove.(my elbow feels good)\

heres the routine
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    -Front Delt/Lateral Delt/Arms
    DB Shoulder Press 10,8,6,15
    Cable Rope Curls 3x21's
    DB Seated Laterals 3x10-12
    Cable Rope Push Downs 3x21's
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press 3x10-12

-Traps/Legs/Calve/Abs
    BB Shrugs 3x10-12
    Back Squats 10,8,6,15
    Rack Deadlifts 10,8,6,15
    Machine Calve Raises 3x10-12
    abs

-Back/Chest/Rear Delt
    Hammer Strenght Pull Downs 3x6-8
    Machine Chest Flys 3x6-8
    DB 1 Arm Rows 10,8,6,15
    DB Flat Bench 10,8,6,15
    Reverse pecdek fly 3x10-12

-warm up 5 min light cardio 1-2 warm up sets for isolations 3-4 for compounds.
    -Rest in bewteen sets 1-2 min for a compound and 1/2-1 min for a isolation.
    -Most lifts are done with pyramid style and if not same weight for all sets
    -If the last set ends with a set of 15 reps that is a "burn set"
    -3 days on 1 off 3 days on 2 off repeat
    -for my arms i'm doing 21's style
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    it's real simple and i'm also doing a planned progression for every lifts by 2.5-5 lbs every 1-2 weeks.

so what do you guys think.

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can someone please explain what the hell this "10,8,6,15" **** is that I see in people's routines lately?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamesronniecut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    can someone please explain what the hell this "10,8,6,15" **** is that I see in people's routines lately?
    after warm up i do 10 reps with weight i can handle for like 10-11 reps then weight i can handle for 8-9 reps ten weight i can handle for 6-7 reps and then a burnout set off 15 reps

Edit- go back to the workout forum comin here talking like that

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Wrong section, and the routine sucks as well. Actually, I wouldn't even expect you to grow doing that. I would expect you to deteriorate until your core can no longer support your body, and no girl would want to even look at you, because you appear so pathetic.
    Last edited by danj112; 06-24-2007 at 07:12 PM.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Originally Posted by danj112 View Post
    Wrong section, and the routine sucks as well. Actually, I wouldn't even expect you to grow doing that. I would expect you to deteriorate until your core can no longer support your body, and no girl would want to even look at you, because you appear so pathetic.
    anything els you might want to add?

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesronniecut View Post
    anything els you might want to add?
    I would choose a "good" routine if I were you, not a sucky one.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

I would choose a "good" routine if I were you, not a sucky one.
    whats so bad about this one please explain

why did you neg me man not cool!

Originally Posted by jamesronniecut View Post
    whats so bad about this one please explain

why did you neg me man not cool!
    Because you negged me, so it made me feel better about myself.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

Because you negged me, so it made me feel better about myself.
    now whjy is my routine bad? what are the flaws