Registered User NewBuilder4Life's Avatar
    NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need All The Help I Can Get!

I'm new to bodybuilding altogether. I'm 17 years old, weight about 140 - 145, I am about 6'1 or 6'2, and my b/f % is about 8 - 12 %. I need all the stickies, links or free books or articles I can get on Bulking, Cutting, Nutrition, Supplements, and anything else that you guys realize I need, and am missing. Thanks for your time.

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NewBuilder4Life
    I'm new to bodybuilding altogether. I'm 17 years old, weight about 140 - 145, I am about 6'1 or 6'2, and my b/f % is about 8 - 12 %. I need all the stickies, links or free books or articles I can get on Bulking, Cutting, Nutrition, Supplements, and anything else that you guys realize I need, and am missing. Thanks for your time.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php? - All the help i'm offering.

littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleguy123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by the rich pimp
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php? - All the help i'm offering.
    Just explore around a little. Use the search and post a question that you can't find.
    Peace and GL

milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) milo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    read the stickies.
    I hate stupid.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by milo
    read the stickies.
    and search bb.com for articles.

NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewBuilder4Life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks but no thanks.. that was of no help at all. I'm sorry to be rude but like there's too many stickies and articles to look through it'd take me a month just to find all of the articles and posts that are important on these fourms, then about a month to read them all.. Please be a little more specific... thanks

juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10) juiceisub3r is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol

Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mpty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stop being so lazy and find it yourself its not complicated

Rockin_Kockin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha I was like you, so lazy :P
    Until I finally decided to read every sticky I could find. I don't regret it one bit. You will be thanking yourself later on for knowing the specifics (they may not be so important to you now, but later they will)

I mean yeah they're important, but some of the stuff on here I dont need, such as some of the women's fitness stuff.. and so on.. So it'd be easier to have someone give me the links to the stuff since they've been there and know all the places to go. It's not that I'm lazy it's more I make all the time I can possible for bodybuilding in general, but I put God and my family and education before my physique and bodybuilding altogether.. So the time reamining is minimal. Meaning I don't have all the time in the world to sit on a computer and find every single stickie, whereas if I come to a post of mine and find a link to every sticky I should read I can click and read like one a day or something. It's based more on time than on laziness, because I have the effort

wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wonsleinad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks but no thanks.. that was of no help at all. I'm sorry to be rude but like there's too many stickies and articles to look through it'd take me a month just to find all of the articles and posts that are important on these fourms, then about a month to read them all.. Please be a little more specific... thanks
    Help me help you. You've got to want it. I remember I started lifting, shortly after that, I started to read a whole lot of articles. Then it lead me to the board. Now I barely read any of the articles. I know the basics now, and I'm not too interested in all the scientific mumbo jumbo. Keep it simple that's what I say.

Anyway, I'm going off on a tangent as I often do. Just read the stickies and don't expect everything to be handed to you.

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mean yeah they're important, but some of the stuff on here I dont need, such as some of the women's fitness stuff.. and so on.. So it'd be easier to have someone give me the links to the stuff since they've been there and know all the places to go. It's not that I'm lazy it's more I make all the time I can possible for bodybuilding in general, but I put God and my family and education before my physique and bodybuilding altogether.. So the time reamining is minimal. Meaning I don't have all the time in the world to sit on a computer and find every single stickie, whereas if I come to a post of mine and find a link to every sticky I should read I can click and read like one a day or something. It's based more on time than on laziness, because I have the effort
    it goes like this:

train. there are several training programs. before i would say here just lift heavy, but you may want to look into HSt and other programs.

eat. eat big. eat lots of protein. drink lots of water.

sleep. 8 hour a night preferably.

Alright, thanks thats really all im looking for some of the little tips, some of which I know but some little tips that can help me overall. I've read a lot and know most basics but I definately don't nearly know everything, the more I learn like in most cases, the more I learn that I don't know.