Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jay Cutler FHM article

Did anyone read this? Came out ages ago..a bit of exaggeration about the $50,000 a year on food!

"Life gets heavy sometimes." - Hugo Girard

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice find repped. jays dads so little lol

mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000) mudbug45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    $50,000 is hard to believe when talking about on food alone, but I kinda believe it... The guy can eat ... Kinda interesting when he says he doesn't really like the way he looks and that people laugh at him... Its the last paragraph of this article posted!
    Last edited by kylejones45; 06-23-2007 at 05:18 PM.

patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) patsie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool. can anyone find the entire article? a lot of this is cut off.

wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wincjw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kylejones45 View Post
    $50,000 is hard to believe when talking about on food alone, but I kinda believe it... The guy can eat ...
    true true. Fair play if he does..I would if i could

Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Arnold75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

in the article and in his videos he says he drinks half a gallon of sugar free tang. Y?
    Your arms are important. You got arms and he's got spaghetti arms.

It's Miller time tonight-2006 Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice post!
    can you post the whole article so it can be read?
    reps!
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

The accidental bulker : ( Bodysteele's Avatar
    Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000) Bodysteele is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Arnold75 View Post
    in the article and in his videos he says he drinks half a gallon of sugar free tang. Y?
    Hydration...with 500+ grams of protein he better be drinking 2+ gallons of water/fluids a day.

kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000) kappaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patsie View Post
    cool. can anyone find the entire article? a lot of this is cut off.
    x2

I couldnt find a better scan of the article, but here is the text:

?The ideal thing about my home is it's all one story-I hate stairs," says champion bodybuilder Jay Cutler as he trudges through his airy million-dollar McMansion in a Las Vegas gated community. Beneath his basketball shorts each of Cutler's legs is meatier than a side of Angus and his lats look like giant wings, flesh triangles so solid and substantial that his arms don't brush his torso. Still, Cutler huffs and puffs like a fat kid as he trundles outside onto his back porch, the burden of 280 pounds taxing his 5-foot-9 body as severely as if it were pure flab.

Jay "A Cut Above" Cutler has won the Arnold Classic-the sport's second most prestigious competition-three times but has yet to bag the top prize in bodybuilding: a Mr. Olympia title. Twice he's placed second behind the sport's reigning champ, 5-foot-11, 280-pound Ronnie Coleman. Cutler has endured unimaginable training torture-and all he has to show for it is No. 2.

Outside, Cutler settles into a $1,500 chair that was custom-built to hold his weight. His office computer has a special keyboard with widely spaced keys to accommodate his sausage-link-thick fingers. When he buys pants, he grabs 38s even though he only has a 34-inch waist-smaller pants won't fit over his thighs.

"I know I'm a freak," he says. "But that's the state I need to achieve to win."

Two hours later, Cutler settles in among the shimmering stainless-steel appliances that fill his kitchen. His wife, Kerry, cleans dishes while he inhales 10 scrambled egg whites, two eggs over-easy, four multigrain pancakes with spray-on butter and sugar-free syrup, a cup of oatmeal, a cup of coffee and a half-gallon of sugar-free Tang. "I have to get my calories in, and that means eating every hour and a half, even through the night," says Cutler in a Bostonian monotone. "I need to be a machine."

Cutler spends $50,000 a year on food-more than many pro bodybuilders make in a year. Bending over his plate, he speed shovels eggs into his mouth with a plastic fork.

"I hate hot food," Cutler says. "I eat with plastic forks because I used to leave my metal forks in the bowl. They'd get hot and I'd forget and put it in my mouth and burn my tongue."

Cutler shuffles to a kitchen cabinet and opens it to reveal shelves full of candy. "See all of this crap?" he asks. "I buy it when I'm dieting for contests and put it in here, but I never eat any of it. I give it all away."

The next cabinet brims with bottles of supplements. "I take about 100 pills a day," he explains. Cutler designs his own training and nutrition scheme. He visits a doctor three times a year to ensure his routine isn't imperiling his life, but that's all. No coaches, no gurus, no bull****-just hard work. "How do I win a contest? I do everything no one else would do," he says. "My life is very simple. It's training, eating, sleeping."

When prepping for last March's Arnold Classic, Cutler's schedule went like this: Wake up at 8 a.m. and alternate bouts of eating, exercising and napping until 5 a.m. Then sleep for three hours-his longest stint of uninterrupted slumber for the day-before waking up and starting all over again. He did it every day for 14 weeks.

Cutler's obsessive approach to training bleeds over into every area of his life. He brushes his teeth 10 times a day, keeps his 40 muscle shirts on hangers sorted by color, meticulously cleans his 38 pairs of shoes and arranges the dazzling array of Muscle Tech Nutritional supplements in his pantry so neatly you could mistake it for a GNC.

As Cutler settles back down at the table, a vibrant senior citizen bounds into the kitchen. The man stands 5-foot-4 and couldn't weigh more than a buck-40. "Hi Dad," says Cutler, standing to greet his father, Bob, who grabs a cup of coffee. Having moved to Vegas a year ago to be closer to his son, Cutler's pops visits almost every day.

"I'm impressed with what Jay does, but the sport doesn't impress me," Bob later says. "The judging is subjective. It's not like hitting home runs where you can count them. Besides, your body's only created to do so much and Jay's making his do more than it's supposed to."

Indeed, his lifestyle is so draining that, throughout the day, Cutler moves very little. He spends much of his time planted on a comfy leather couch napping or watching TV. If the phone rings, he politely asks someone to bring it to him. His wife always cheerfully complies. He's even earned the nickname Garfield-because, outside of working out, all he does is sleep, eat and lie around. It's a relationship that seems to suit both Jay and Kerry just fine. "It works for us," Kerry says. "Part of my job is to keep this business going."

The two met when they were 15. "I told her, 'You've got to join the gym if you want to see me,'" Cutler says. Ever since, his schedule has dictated their social life. "Look at my lifestyle. How much can I really hang out?" he continues. "We don't go to clubs and bars. I live in Vegas and I only go if it's a special occasion."

"The friends we have are few and they understand," Kerry says.

Later in the day, Cutler holds forth while sprawled on his favorite couch. "I credit my success to my family," he says. "They taught me about hard work. At the time, I despised them for it. Other kids had fun while I spent eight hours a day chopping wood and pushing a lawn mower."

By the time he was 11, Cutler was hefting 80-pound concrete forms while working for his brothers' concrete foundation business in Sterling, MA. "I was always the strongest kid," Cutler recalls. "The first time I went in the gym I benched 315 pounds-and I'd never lifted weights before."

Pumping iron to relieve school stress, Cutler began to compete as
    a bodybuilder. He won the teenage nationals in 1993 and made the pro circuit three years later-an exceptional feat. "He was under 30 when he came in second in the 2001 Mr. Olympia competition," says Wayne DeMilia, head of the International Federation of Bodybuilders. "In this era, that's unheard of."

Bodybuilders peak at age 35. Cutler has just turned 30. And he's determined to become Mr. Olympia before bowing out. "All I care about is October 30, Mr. Olympia," he says. "My life is winning, and that's it."

For the 14 weeks leading up to The O, Cutler goes on an all-fish diet, downing six pounds of orange roughy a day. "Every time I go to the bathroom I **** oil," Cutler says. "You can't even imagine the stress of eating the same food at the same time every day. It's all you think about. For bodybuilders, dieting is the hardest thing you do."

But things don't really get crazy until the final push. "I didn't drink for three days before the 2001 Mr. Olympia," Cutler says. "I was eating dry oatmeal; it's like sawdust. Your body has to pull fluid from somewhere to digest something that dry, so it pulls fluid from under the skin." The dehydration turns Cutler into a vein-riddled, shrink-wrapped lump of muscle. "Your mouth is so dry you don't speak," he says. "You're walking on bones because you have no padding in your feet. You have no functioning skills whatsoever. You actually feel like you're going to die. But when you feel that way, it's usually when you look your best."

Also important: The perfect fake bake. To bring out the contrasts in his physique, Cutler has installed a standing tanning bed in his garage, which he uses daily. Before contests, he also goes the extra insta-tan mile. "We put on Pro Tan with foam paintbrushes," Kerry says. "It's like painting a house." Six coats and a once-over with a $1,000 airbrush later, Cutler's ready for the judges.

It's a routine that works. Along with the tanning bed, Cutler's garage holds a $160,000 2002 Porsche Carrera Turbo, a BMW X5 and a chromed and slammed H2 rolling on dubs-a prize for winning the Arnold Classic. The walls are plastered with 35 framed magazine covers featuring Cutler's Herculean physique.

And against one wall sits a giant cardboard box that holds 800 copies of his training DVD, Jay Cutler: New, Improved and Beyond. "I want to sell all 800 by October," he says. "That's 25 grand right there." If training is Cutler's first love, making money is No. 2. His cell phone rings and he pops in his ear piece while settling into a chair. "You're sure we can sell the properties on Friday?" he asks. "OK, great." He hangs up. "That was a real-estate deal I'm working on," he explains. "People come to me because they know I'm all about making money."

All told, Cutler claims to pull in roughly $1 million per year in real-estate deals, prize money, endorsements and appearance fees. He travels about 25 weekends a year, earning $3,000 to $5,000 per pop. The appearances, however, have their price. "Every weekend I travel, I lose 10 pounds from not getting enough calories," Cutler says.

Partially for that reason, he and Kerry rarely take vacations. Their last one came in 2000, right after Cutler finished a competition. "They say you gain 15 pounds on a cruise within a week-I gained 15 pounds in the first five hours because I was rebounding from the show," Cutler recalls. "They still e-mail me and want me to come back because I was the talk of the ship. I put a life jacket on when I tried to snorkel and it didn't fit. I was too big. Then I realized I couldn't swim and started sinking. I paid a hundred bucks to go snorkeling and I had to sit in the boat and watch my wife do it."

Later that afternoon, Cutler strides into the Gold's Gym that's 10 minutes from his house. Although he does 30 to 90 minutes of cardio daily, he spends only an hour and a half each day actually lifting weights. But that's enough. He targets a different set of muscles in every workout and overloads them with such ferocious intensity that he's toast for the rest of the day.

"To beat Mr. Olympia, you've gotta put him in retirement. It's like a regime change," says Rick Belcastro, Cutler's training partner. Ronnie Coleman has owned the Olympia title for the past six years. "Cutler's going to put him in retirement this year," Belcastro says. "I bet the farm on it."

A nervous musclehead approaches as Cutler drops the 65-pound dumbbells he'd been using for lateral raises. "Congratulations, I saw the show on pay-per-view," the man says, referring to Cutler's victory at the Arnold Classic. Cutler shakes the guy's hand politely before moving to a treadmill. And that's about the extent of Cutler's fame. Although he's one of the top athletes in his field, he's known only to the handful of people who follow the sport. On the street, no one asks for an autograph or offers congratulations.

As Cutler walks to his car, he passes an overweight woman and her husband. Both do a double take as he passes. The woman puts her arms out and stomps her feet like a giant, laughing. Cutler notices.

"People stare and laugh at me," he admits. "I'd think it was crazy too if I were a normal person. I look at myself in the mirror and it's not my ideal to look the way I do, but that's what it takes to win. Ideally, when I'm done, I'll be 230 pounds, muscular, but not jacked beyond belief." But that's not all he sees in the future. "I'll always be known as Jay Cutler, probably one of the best bodybuilders of the century."

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    benching 315 the first time he had ever lifted weights?
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    benching 315 the first time he had ever lifted weights?
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That does sound a lil inflated perhaps, but he was a monster when he was young, see his 17 year old pic in this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3330781

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i highly doubt he takes over 100 pills a day

gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gomez26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    top article but typical mags they talk **** bout him in the first paragraph bout how he puffs like a flabby fat kid just to make all the pencil necks readin it fell better bout themselves.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    i highly doubt he takes over 100 pills a day
    thats probably true. have you seen how many pills ronnie takes in his dvd. he puts his pills in a tackle box for crying out loud!
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it just me or does he look better then than he does now?

East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) East1600plus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i cant get over him holding a weed wacker in his lawn with posing trunks on lol...and the caption has nothing to do with him weed wacking his lawn... roflmao
    "it's alright man, you can laugh. I laughed when you walked in" - Jay Cutler
    ««•Power stance, BOOM•»»
    **Husker Football Nation**

Registered User Olympian Dreams's Avatar
    Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds to me like the guy hates his life, but doesnt know what to do if he wasnt a bodybuilder. I kind of feel sorry for him, cutlers always seemed that way, unlike Ronnie. Hopefully he keeps some of his health so he can enjoy his older years. That artical is a perfect example of whats wrong with modern day bodybuilding. You only get one life, why waste it like that? You can get plenty big enough without going through such extreames to get that little bit bigger.

feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Olympian Dreams View Post
    Sounds to me like the guy hates his life, but doesnt know what to do if he wasnt a bodybuilder. I kind of feel sorry for him, cutlers always seemed that way, unlike Ronnie. Hopefully he keeps some of his health so he can enjoy his older years. That artical is a perfect example of whats wrong with modern day bodybuilding. You only get one life, why waste it like that? You can get plenty big enough without going through such extreames to get that little bit bigger.
    With the capital built up already he could easily just pursue real estate deals, I think its a bit extreme to say he doesnt like bodybuilding. He said he wanted to do it before he even knew what it was so he definately does enjoy it. He has stated though he'd rather not be that heavy, maybe around 250 max, so thats his only complaint about the sport.

verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) verbatim9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't buy the 'I lose 10 pounds every travel'
    True observation begins when one is devoid of set patterns

Silverback #1

Love
    It can move one's heart to see a young couple romantically enthralled with each other. But the heart becomes deeply sad just a few months later - to see their paralyzing dependence on one another.

The more intense has been the religion of any period and the more profound has been the dogmatic belief, the greater has been the cruelty and the worse has been the state of affairs

dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10) dedicated bb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by verbatim9 View Post
    In his dvd they show him weighing before and after some events and hes always down a few pounds within a day so it's possible it was a minor exageration.

JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    jesus christ...he really hates his life and his wife is a slave who doesn't know any other life for that matter....all that money, cars and stuff and can't enjoy it. Sounds exaggerated to me....all of it. It ain't that bad or else no one would do it year after year.......
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i believe he might because he is at the edge that a human can push a physique so any change in routine will have a negative impact
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats alot of money on food,even if it was for his wife and dog also.for me im like at 2500-3500$ a year on food
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) feltmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When youre that big 10lbs aint that much. Muscle is 75% water.

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by feltmann View Post
    When youre that big 10lbs aint that much. Muscle is 75% water.
    phoenixbuff should be here any moment now....

RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000) RickRoss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Olympian Dreams View Post
    Agreed

Registered User Olympian Dreams's Avatar
    Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Olympian Dreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by feltmann View Post
    With the capital built up already he could easily just pursue real estate deals, I think its a bit extreme to say he doesnt like bodybuilding. He said he wanted to do it before he even knew what it was so he definately does enjoy it. He has stated though he'd rather not be that heavy, maybe around 250 max, so thats his only complaint about the sport.

Yes he could probley live without bodybuilding but not as comfortably, plus, he's so ar into it now that he cant back out or he would have practically wasted his life. Also, theres no fame for being jay cutler the real estate guy. I believe he likes bodybuilding, just not the kind of bodybuilding he's forced into haveing to do because of the way the sport has become.

poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i believe everything he says in that article, he has no reason to lie
    Junior doctor