Max20-MX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whats Best For SIX PACK ABS?

Hi.
    Some trainers have told me the best thing is to excercise every day, and some have told me abs need the same rest the other muscle need so they dont have to be trained more than twice a week.

Can a six-packer tell me whats the best thing for strong six-pack abs?]

thanks
    max
    mexico city

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    diet+cardio

You dont even have to really train your abs to have a 6pac

this has nothing to do with powerlifting though...
    I love it when a mod makes a post in a thread, and instantly a bunch of other posters in the thread suck his dick. Thats f*ckin funny.

God of WSA
    WSA Army fo lyfe!!!!11

Wow Strong Arms will never die...

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565365[/url]

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump the only things to having cut abs is diet and cardio.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Spike9726 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by warriors
    bump the only things to having cut abs is diet and cardio.
    bump these 2 on diet/cardio. i don't have visible abs yet. but fyi, i was doing abs everyday i trained (3-4 days per week) over the summer, as directed by some pretty serious powerlifters who utilize the westside bb club methods and i've gotten thicker abs which make my stomach look fatter in clothes

2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2THICK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This does not belong in the powerlifting section? Looks are for bodybuilding, besides why have a six pack when you can have a keg

U R GIRLIE MAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heavyweight is the best 6 pack builder,but it will make mid-section look bigger. the only recourse is being low bodyfat so you can flash your big 6 pack off. my upper abs stick out as far as my chest , but i do heavy crunches very heavy.

BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Six packs are for bodybuilders.
    Patience is a virtue. Impatience is a virtue, too.

twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2THICK
    besides why have a six pack when you can have a keg

haha, i like that.
    powerlifter/strongman

"I ask you lord why you enlightened me,
    Without the enlightment of all my foes,
    He said cuz I set myself on a quest for truth,
    And he was there to quench my thirst,
    But I am still thirsty..."

Max20-MX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

thanks

thanks for your replies. My bf is preety low and my mid section is strong compared with other parts of my body.

now a question> what do you recomend for those SO-HARD-TO-GET muscles on the sides of the abs covering the lower ribs___?????

BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigWoopieFizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recommend going to a bodybuilding forum.
    Patience is a virtue. Impatience is a virtue, too.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah...these questions don't belong in a PL forum.

Now if you were to ask how to get stronger abs, then we could help.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

U R GIRLIE MAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Max20-MX
    thanks for your replies. My bf is preety low and my mid section is strong compared with other parts of my body.

now a question> what do you recomend for those SO-HARD-TO-GET muscles on the sides of the abs covering the lower ribs___?????
    MAX heavy weight builds muscle, obliques need heavy weight too. move a certain way when muscle responds this is the way to exercise it. this formula works for all muscles . grab a couple of 45 pound plates and crunch sideways OUCH !!!!!

1 day I will be #1 Powerlifter 007's Avatar
    Powerlifter 007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuperKid
    diet+cardio

You dont even have to really train your abs to have a 6pac

this has nothing to do with powerlifting though...
    bump to that
    PL is a sport where you don't get a fluke, you either make the lift or you don't

Stats:
    Weight:About 143
    Height: 5'9
    Deadlift:235
    Bench:200
    Squat:200

*Goals for 16th Birthday. 5 months away
    Deadlift:250
    Bench:220
    Squat:230

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

wrong section

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    diet+Cardio

imho, they're worked enough on core lifts that one doesn't need any direct ab work.
    <->

blockzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blockzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    $AJ, are you saying that from a functional health & fitness standpoint abs do not benefit from direct work, or that from a bodybuilding standpoint of getting your abs to show better they do not benefit from direct work? (sorry I could have phrased that better) or maybe both?

I think from a pure bodybuilding standpoint, which may be vain at times, direct ab work can definitely help make your "6-pack" more impressive. Keep in mind I am only referring to people who already have low enough bodyfat to have visible abdominal muscles. I can only go by my own experience but abdominal workouts 2x a week have helped build up my abs and made them more visible and impressive while keeping consistent bodyfat %.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it's up to you - even when i was shredded i never really saw much from training them. most pro's don't even do any ab work, although that may because they don't need their abs extended out more.

i've just never seen or believed in any true and hardcore reason to give them that much time, but that's just me.
    <->

blockzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blockzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    it's up to you - even when i was shredded i never really saw much from training them. most pro's don't even do any ab work, although that may because they don't need their abs extended out more.

i've just never seen or believed in any true and hardcore reason to give them that much time, but that's just me.

fair enough, thanks for the quick reply

Tru_P.I.M.P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    low water retention
    low bf %
    developed abdominal muscles.

Simple.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigWoopieFizz
    Six packs are for bodybuilders.
    thats just something fat ppl say

To the original post, whatever trainer told u to train them everyday make a mental note never to listen to their advice again!
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrSinister
    thats just something fat ppl say

To the original post, whatever trainer told u to train them everyday make a mental note never to listen to their advice again!

lol

Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    quickest way to get a six pack on your abs is to sit back relax and use your fat stomach as a tabletop for your 6 bud ices...

Or you can train abs with weights three days a week...do cardio...and diet.

It really takes all three...just like it takes all three for every other part of your body to shine.

Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crazy Polack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Six minute abs for teh win