TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Male Encounter Show

So, I figured this fits in Female-Misc. My friends have talked me into going to a Male Encounter/Male Review show tonight for Ladies Night. Last time I went to one of these, like half the performers were actually guys from my gym (I don't know them personally). So, that was a little awkward...felt like I had to tip them but I didn't want them dancing on me...

Have any of you ladies gone to these type of shows?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I work from 9pm - 2am
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TampaGurlFL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    I work from 9pm - 2am
    Yes, but you aren't in my neck of the woods....so I guess I won't be seeing you.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TampaGurlFL View Post
    Yes, but you aren't in my neck of the woods....so I guess I won't be seeing you.
    doh !
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

I posted that-----------> SecondsOut's Avatar
    SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecondsOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in all seriousness, i've seen videos of women at these shows giving bj's to the men. the men put a sheet or towel in front of them so the audience can't make them out clearly.

XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50) XLaDy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You mean like a strip show right?

Yeah i go mostly every Thursday and the strip show is between 10-12, but i mostly go because after 12 is when the club starts.

Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
    in all seriousness, i've seen videos of women at these shows giving bj's to the men. the men put a sheet or towel in front of them so the audience can't make them out clearly.
    Oh, I don't think it is that kind of show!