Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Progress so far...

After EXACTLY 3 weeks of bulking i have noticed considerable gains.Arms + 1/4 inch Chest + 3/4 inch.I am SO pleased with these gains so far because it means i am on the right track to achieving my goal of + 1-1.5 inches on my arm and 3 inches on my chest within 3 months/12 weeks.
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

======================================
    06/11/03 - 130lb (Starting Weight)
    11/01/04 - 144lbs (Goal - First Target Completed)
    08/02/04 - 151lbs (+ 21lbs) *Currently

=====================================
    11/04/04 - 158lbs (Second Target)

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    good job man. when you know you're making progress you feel like the biggest motherfukker in the world. I've been bulking about 3 1/2 weeks now and plan to take my measurements at the end of June.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zombikiller has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its hard work tho.im tryin to stay as motivated as possible.
    I don't want to die just another slob-with my name on a gravestone someplace. I want to die with my name somewhere at the top.Make a little dent in the sport I'm in, so that maybe forty years from now people will say, 'Hey, that guy was Mr.America.' This would give me enough happiness to die with a smile on my face.

- Mike Katz

06/11/03 - 130lb (Starting Weight)
    11/01/04 - 144lbs (Goal - First Target Completed)
    08/02/04 - 151lbs (+ 21lbs) *Currently

=====================================
    11/04/04 - 158lbs (Second Target)