Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Does anybody have pictures of...

A relaxed front pose of someone with good lat development? I want to see what large lats look like relaxed when viewed from the front...

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Dragon111
    A relaxed front pose of someone with good lat development? I want to see what large lats look like relaxed when viewed from the front...
    Good luck.
    It's kinda like have you noticed how the relaxed pose has changed through the years during Men's/Women's bodybuilding contests?
    I think the whole concept of relaxed has changed.

Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dragon111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are several reasons why I'm interested... for one flexed muscles are great but I think how you looked relaxed is the most important thing since we're all not going to compete. Also, I really want to widen my upper body when viewed from the front relative to my waist, and I was wondering if I worked my lats enough I would look wider when relaxed and viewed from the front. V-taper and all.

Incidentally, where do I go to see what comments people have left when adding to my rep ?

Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eric_FXST is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Incidentally, where do I go to see what comments people have left when adding to my rep ?
    User CP

There are several reasons why I'm interested... for one flexed muscles are great but I think how you looked relaxed is the most important thing since we're all not going to compete. Also, I really want to widen my upper body when viewed from the front relative to my waist, and I was wondering if I worked my lats enough I would look wider when relaxed and viewed from the front. V-taper and all.
    I know what you mean. I have inherited love handles. For me to lose them completely, I have to lose a lot of bodyfat. And, I am an ecto. This I will try to accomplish next spring.
    But, for now, widening the lats and shoulders is the plan for the V.

Ditto there Eric, except I have obliques for some strange reason. But only ones lying on my hips, not above it so that is just ****. Also since I'm bulking, the waist has gotten bigger and it obfuscates upper body development. I too am an ecto, but shoulders and lats I guess must be the way forward.

I can't find it in User CP eric

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Well what you look like from the front with good lat development is going to differ with person to person. For instance I have pretty good lat development even when relaxed from the front. But my shoulders slope a bit and they come down over the top 2 inches of my lats. Also I have high lat insertions so my lats only come down to about the middle of my back. But when you look at my brother from the front, he has pulled back square shoulders with lats that come all the way down to his waist. So you his shoulders do not obstruct the top of his lats and you can see them from the front coming all the way down to his waist giving him the "cobra back look".

But you see what YOUR lats will look like when developed and viewed in a relaxed position from the front will depend on you bone structure and lat insertion points.

rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10) rjones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to see the best lats ever, search for any Ronnie Coleman pic where he is relaxed. If you just want to see a "normal guy" with good lats, I don't know where to look.
    Bigger doesn't mean smarter

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rjones
    If you want to see the best lats ever, search for any Ronnie Coleman pic where he is relaxed. If you just want to see a "normal guy" with good lats, I don't know where to look.
    I am going to say this one more time for you dragondoor 111. What your lats will look like relaxed depends on the width of your frame, shoulder bone structure, and lat insertion points.