Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Athiests

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    Some of them are just a bunch of haters! and hypocrites themself they should just enjoy life...my friend never grew up with religion he never went to church and he doesnt even hate christians he told me "why should i? my folks just never went to church i have no reason to dislike god or religion i just never grew up in it".I get along with him we are cool,I respect that I dont preach down his throat and he doesnt spew religious discrediting down mine.

but these other type of atheists who sound like a bunch of scorned women and make it known they hate god and every thing a christian stands for are the worst to me.

just enjoy life and let people be i respect my friend not having a religion or growing up without god and he respects that im religious and believe in god.

why cant more atheists realize not all christians are the same?
    are you an idiot? why in the hell would we hate something we don't even believe in?

aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000) aeons is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    oh hay joedonj!!! can you breifly describe evolution in your own words??? kthnx!
    reps

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aeons View Post
    are you an idiot? why in the hell would we hate something we don't even believe in?
    I take it you must fit into the other group.

some people just blow up without analyzing **** and are so sensitive.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

some atheists look at what they believe to be a huge lack of logic in theists and call it out like they would call out lack of logic in a kid with down syndrome
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by joedonj View Post
    yes and it is in contradiction to waht I believe.
    Cognitive dissonance is a psychological term which describes the uncomfortable tension that may or may not come from having two conflicting thoughts at the same time, or from engaging in behavior that conflicts with one's beliefs. More precisely, it is the perception of incompatibility between two cognitions, where "cognition" is defined as any element of knowledge, including attitude, emotion, belief, or behavior. The theory of cognitive dissonance states that contradicting cognitions serve as a driving force that compels the mind to acquire or invent new thoughts or beliefs, or to modify existing beliefs, so as to reduce the amount of dissonance (conflict) between cognitions. Experiments have attempted to quantify this hypothetical drive. Some of these examined how beliefs often change to match behavior when beliefs and behavior are in conflict.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi View Post
    Cognitive dissonance is a psychological term which describes the uncomfortable tension that may or may not come from having two conflicting thoughts at the same time, or from engaging in behavior that conflicts with one's beliefs. More precisely, it is the perception of incompatibility between two cognitions, where "cognition" is defined as any element of knowledge, including attitude, emotion, belief, or behavior. The theory of cognitive dissonance states that contradicting cognitions serve as a driving force that compels the mind to acquire or invent new thoughts or beliefs, or to modify existing beliefs, so as to reduce the amount of dissonance (conflict) between cognitions. Experiments have attempted to quantify this hypothetical drive. Some of these examined how beliefs often change to match behavior when beliefs and behavior are in conflict.
    yeah, but joe is still a douche
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread is useless. Arguing over faith is worse than doing so over politics. Nobody will change their mind, and nobody can prove a damn thing.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Microload View Post
    A Christian Fundamentalist eh? You do realize the bible has been re-written several times right? You do realize that there are many contradictions in the bible right?

Question: What happens to the majority of the planet? Do they all go to hell?

Question: What about before Christianity was ever born (Greeks, Egyptians etc..) Did they go to hell?

Question: Did you know that the higher your IQ the less likely you are to believe in god? Why is that? The intelligent go to hell? Einstein went to hell?

Question: Do you honestly believe that the Noah's Ark story is literal?

Question: Why do you 'worship' a god who, for some strange reason, *needs* to be worshipped. Doesn't that seem egotistical?

Question: Do you actually believe the earth is less than 6,000 years old (before the invention of the wheel)?

Question: Do you deny evolution?

Question: If god is omniscient and omnipresent he KNEW before hand that I was going to be an atheist therefore go to hell. So GOD sent me to hell (according to the Christianity). Why does god create people for the sole purpose of going to hell?

CHALLENGE: I will paypal you $100,000 if you can find me a miracle that has happened in the last 40 years that has been documented and recorded by a reputable source. The reason I say 40 years is because we have the technology to record and document these things in a fashion that is reliable.
    Okay Microload, here's some answers.

1. Yes, the Bible has been passed down through different texts which have been translated into different languages and versions. Although a few may have been lost in translation (i.e., not all languages have words for the same thing) Christians generally believe that the Bible was divinely inspired, meaning God saw to it that HIS word could reach us.

2. You say that the Bible is full of contradictions. Anyone can take something out of context to make it into something completely opposite. For example, Jesus said, "I am the door." However, did Jesus mean he was literally a door? NO

3. We don't know what happens to everyone else when they die. In fact we don't even KNOW if there's a God. But we have FAITH.

4. Before Christ came to earth, Judaism was the Law of God. Like I said earlier, I don't know who goes to hell and who doesn't. Frankly, that's not something I concern myself with.

5. I would like to see your evidence of people with higher IQ's tend to be atheist. But, you probably can't show any.

6. Noah's Ark story could very well be literal and it could very well be a metaphor. In fact, most geologists and archeologists, etc. agree that based on the physical evidence, there was most likely a massive flood around the time the Bible claims.

7. God doesn't need to be worshipped. God WANTS a relationship with us, but he doesn't NEED us.

8. No I personally don't believe the Earth is less than 6000 years. Where in the Bible does it say that?

9. No I do not deny evolution. I believe that evolution is real. However, do I believe that all substance on earth originated from one piece of matter? No.

10. God doesn't send ANYONE to hell. You send yourself to hell. If heaven is a place where we are in eternal presence of God, then what makes you think you belong there if you don't believe nor know him?

11. God does not "pimp" his miracles just so unbelievers like you can see. Plus, even if we did give you perfect evidence of a miracle you would find some way to discredit it anyway.

I hope this helps Micro
    "In the wild there is no health care. In the wild, health care is ouch I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead...well I'm not dead...I'm the Lion. YOU'RE DEAD!" - Dwight Schrute

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    This thread is useless. Arguing over faith is worse than doing so over politics. Nobody will change their mind, and nobody can prove a damn thing.
    bull****. we can prove a f*cking lot. and SOMEtimes, people actually listen.

AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AKR is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joedonj View Post
    Romans 10:4 Christ is the end of the law so that thre may be righteousness for everyone who believes
    so you're taking the word of someone else over the word of your actual god. please explain.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some of them are just a bunch of haters! and hypocrites themself they should just enjoy life...my friend never grew up with religion he never went to church and he doesnt even hate christians he told me "why should i? my folks just never went to church i have no reason to dislike god or religion i just never grew up in it".I get along with him we are cool,I respect that I dont preach down his throat and he doesnt spew religious discrediting down mine.

but these other type of atheists who sound like a bunch of scorned women and make it known they hate god and every thing a christian stands for are the worst to me.

just enjoy life and let people be i respect my friend not having a religion or growing up without god and he respects that im religious and believe in god.

why cant more atheists realize not all christians are the same?
    You hate the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Oh, you're gonna burn....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fender23 View Post

2. You say that the Bible is full of contradictions. Anyone can take something out of context to make it into something completely opposite. For example, Jesus said, "I am the door." However, did Jesus mean he was literally a door? NO
    thats not always the case. god's all knowingness contradicts our free will pure an simple. it also contradicts many of gods acts.

Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1. Yes, the Bible has been passed down through different texts which have been translated into different languages and versions. Although a few may have been lost in translation (i.e., not all languages have words for the same thing) Christians generally believe that the Bible was divinely inspired, meaning God saw to it that HIS word could reach us.

3. We don't know what happens to everyone else when they die. In fact we don't even KNOW if there's a God. But we have FAITH.

4. Before Christ came to earth, Judaism was the Law of God. Like I said earlier, I don't know who goes to hell and who doesn't. Frankly, that's not something I concern myself with.

5. I would like to see your evidence of people with higher IQ's tend to be atheist. But, you probably can't show any.

6. Noah's Ark story could very well be literal and it could very well be a metaphor. In fact, most geologists and archeologists, etc. agree that based on the physical evidence, there was most likely a massive flood around the time the Bible claims.

7. God doesn't need to be worshipped. God WANTS a relationship with us, but he doesn't NEED us.

8. No I personally don't believe the Earth is less than 6000 years. Where in the Bible does it say that?

9. No I do not deny evolution. I believe that evolution is real. However, do I believe that all substance on earth originated from one piece of matter? No.

10. God doesn't send ANYONE to hell. You send yourself to hell. If heaven is a place where we are in eternal presence of God, then what makes you think you belong there if you don't believe nor know him?

11. God does not "pimp" his miracles just so unbelievers like you can see. Plus, even if we did give you perfect evidence of a miracle you would find some way to discredit it anyway.

I hope this helps Micro
    You answered very few of my questions.
    1. See # 6.

2. See # 6.

3. When I say majority of the planet I mean't non-Christians. Because we all know if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are going to hell.

4. dodged question

5. I took a psych class and it was dicussed. There were studies done that proved this fact.

6. I would like to point you to this video, I couldn't have really said it better myself. You don't have to watch the stand-up part. Just when Joe starts talking to the documenter. http://youtube.com/watch?v=kH5zfTVt9X4

7. God WANTS us to worship him. Pick up a bible and read it.

8. It says it in the bible. Do a google search to find the specifics.

9. That's fine. But why not look at scientific evidence instead of an ancient text? You have to understand how humans are being bottlenecked by religion.

10. You completely disregarded my question. I said that god is omniscient and omnipresent. He KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. He knows that when he creates someone they will do xyz. So if he creates a murderer he knows that that person will go to hell. Do you understand what I'm saying?

11. Why doesn't god 'pimp' his miracles? That seems convenient.

But kudos on your sig, I love the Office

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio...d_intelligence
    In a review of 43 studies carried out since 1927 published in the Mensa Magazine in 2002 finds an inverse correlation between religiosity and intelligence. Analyzing 43 studies Paul Bell found that all but four reported such a connection, and he concluded that "the higher one's intelligence or education level, the less one is likely to be religious or hold 'beliefs' of any kind."[1] A survey referred to in a letter published in Nature in 1998 confirms that belief in a personal God or afterlife is at an all time low among the members of the National Academy of Science, only 7.0% of which believed in a personal God as compared to more than 85% of the US general population.
    Someone might chastise me for linking to Wikipedia but if you don't trust it then you can check the references for yourself.

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sources please, because I know many Near Eastern archaeologists, having worked with several and my academic advisor is one. In his opinion, he doesn't believe that to be true.

I also wrote a research paper on the Black Sea catastrophic flooding theory and it turns out not to be correct.

How do I fit in with the other "group."?

Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    so you're taking the word of someone else over the word of your actual god. please explain.
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    oh hay joedonj!!! can you breifly describe evolution in your own words??? kthnx!

bump

Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50) Microload will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. See # 6.

2. See # 6.

3. When I say majority of the planet I mean't non-Christians. Because we all know if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your savior you are going to hell.

4. dodged question

5. I took a psych class and it was dicussed. There were studies done that proved this fact.

6. I would like to point you to this video, I couldn't have really said it better myself. You don't have to watch the stand-up part. Just when Joe starts talking to the documenter. http://youtube.com/watch?v=kH5zfTVt9X4

9. That's fine. But why not look at scientific evidence instead of an ancient text? You have to understand how humans are being bottlenecked by religion.

10. You completely disregarded my question. I said that god is omniscient and omnipresent. He KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN. He knows that when he creates someone they will do xyz. So if he creates a murderer he knows that that person will go to hell. Do you understand what I'm saying?

bump

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AKR View Post
    bump
    I dont think we're gonna see a response. I think we are dealing with an individual that is thoroughly self brain washed into his beliefs. No amount of reason will work.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fender23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. See # 6.

2. See # 6.

4. dodged question

But kudos on your sig, I love the Office
    Hmmm...well first off I want to say that after watching the video on Youtube I've completely changed my views on Christianity. How could anyone discredit Joe Rogan, the genius that hosts a show that gets people to do degrating things for money? All kidding aside, I'll try to respond to some of your concerns the best I can.

You accuse me of dodging questions yet, you've dodged nearly all of my points. You've referred me to a stand up comedian to somehow disprove my points. Anyways, I don't quite understand your preoccupation with hell. Or for that matter, atheists' preoccupation with confronting Christianity. I don't have a problem with you thinking the way you do. Frankly, I don't care if you believe in God or not. I'm not going to force my beliefs on you just as I wouldn't expect you to force yours on me. However, I am open to answering any questions (to the best of my limited knowledge) people have asked me.

As for the who goes to hell and who doest go to hell...I DONT KNOW!!!! How many times do I have to say that? I Don't even know if there is a God but I have faith that there is one. To sum it up, I don't know a whole lot about the universe, and only a fool will tell you he does. In case you didn't notice, the Bible doesn't try to explain much about things other than moral questions and God himself. The Bible doesn't even really say much about hell either.

7. Also didn't I already say that God wants us to worship him? Oh no, actually I said he wants a relationship with us but to me it means the same thing. So yes God WANTS us to worship him. You said that he "NEEDED" to be worshipped and I say he doesn't need anything. I'm not sure what problem you had with my response.

8. Also, the Bible NEVER says anything about how old the earth is. I asked for proof and you couldn't provide it, yet out of ignorance you told me to go look for it. But like I said, there is NO WHERE in the Bible where it says how old the earth is. I suggest YOU pick up a Bible and read it.

10. I completely understand and understood what you were saying. God is omniscient and he does know what will happen to every being he creates. But how does God's omniscientness eliminate free will? We still make the choices. He just knows which one we will make. God doesn't send anyone to hell. We choose hell. Think about it: if Heaven is where God is then why would people who are not interested in following God go there? Hell is simply the absence of God.

11. You asked why God doesn't pimp his miracles because it would be convenient. I agree, sometimes I wish that he did pimp his miracles just to show you guys up. But think about it. The same people asking for proof are the same people that if given proof, even before their own eyes, would simply explain it away as a hallucination or a dream or some metaphysical occurence brought on by the rotation of the earth's axis during the summer equinox and so on and so on.

If you have any more questions feel free to post. Take care.
    "In the wild there is no health care. In the wild, health care is ouch I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me. I'm dead...well I'm not dead...I'm the Lion. YOU'RE DEAD!" - Dwight Schrute

Hmmm...well first off I want to say that after watching the video on Youtube I've completely changed my views on Christianity. How could anyone discredit Joe Rogan, the genius that hosts a show that gets people to do degrating things for money? All kidding aside, I'll try to respond to some of your concerns the best I can.

You accuse me of dodging questions yet, you've dodged nearly all of my points. You've referred me to a stand up comedian to somehow disprove my points. Anyways, I don't quite understand your preoccupation with hell. Or for that matter, atheists' preoccupation with confronting Christianity. I don't have a problem with you thinking the way you do. Frankly, I don't care if you believe in God or not. I'm not going to force my beliefs on you just as I wouldn't expect you to force yours on me. However, I am open to answering any questions (to the best of my limited knowledge) people have asked me.

As for the who goes to hell and who doest go to hell...I DONT KNOW!!!! How many times do I have to say that? I Don't even know if there is a God but I have faith that there is one. To sum it up, I don't know a whole lot about the universe, and only a fool will tell you he does. In case you didn't notice, the Bible doesn't try to explain much about things other than moral questions and God himself. The Bible doesn't even really say much about hell either.

7. Also didn't I already say that God wants us to worship him? Oh no, actually I said he wants a relationship with us but to me it means the same thing. So yes God WANTS us to worship him. You said that he "NEEDED" to be worshipped and I say he doesn't need anything. I'm not sure what problem you had with my response.

8. Also, the Bible NEVER says anything about how old the earth is. I asked for proof and you couldn't provide it, yet out of ignorance you told me to go look for it. But like I said, there is NO WHERE in the Bible where it says how old the earth is. I suggest YOU pick up a Bible and read it.

10. I completely understand and understood what you were saying. God is omniscient and he does know what will happen to every being he creates. But how does God's omniscientness eliminate free will? We still make the choices. He just knows which one we will make. God doesn't send anyone to hell. We choose hell. Think about it: if Heaven is where God is then why would people who are not interested in following God go there? Hell is simply the absence of God.

11. You asked why God doesn't pimp his miracles because it would be convenient. I agree, sometimes I wish that he did pimp his miracles just to show you guys up. But think about it. The same people asking for proof are the same people that if given proof, even before their own eyes, would simply explain it away as a hallucination or a dream or some metaphysical occurence brought on by the rotation of the earth's axis during the summer equinox and so on and so on.

If you have any more questions feel free to post. Take care.
    I had a feeling that you would simply disregard Joe Rogan rather than actually listening to what he said. I'm still waiting for a proper repsonse to that video.

7. You NEED to worship God to go to heaven. Does that make it easier for you? When god creates people he knows that all of them will not worship him, so why would he create the ones that he knew would not worship him?

8. Age of earth according to Bible (I'm guessing you didn't do a simple search)
    http://www.albatrus.org/english/theo..._age_earth.htm
    http://www.bible.ca/tracks/dp-age-bible.htm
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/ev_date.htm

10. I have to put this in caps: IF GOD KNOWS WHAT CHOICES WE WILL MAKE THEN THERE IS NO FREE WILL.

11. Ok, find me a miracle that happened in the last 40 years that has been documented by a credible source.

Wow

This might seem a little harsh but I am convinced that you are a complete moron. Even worse than a moron is a moron who doesn't know he is a moron. You cannot be more than 16 years old. Either that or you just have a really low intellect. Are you so blinded by your faith in a godless universe that you can't understand simple concepts which might make some of your arguments wrong??? Are you not smart enough to understand that just because one NEEDS to worship God to enter Heaven DOES NOT mean God needs our worship? I NEED food. Without food I will die. I WANT to some new golf clubs. Nothing will happen if I dont get them. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEED AND WANT NOW? If you don't worship God (which you dont) what will happen to him because of that? NOTHING!!! He stills goes on!!! Yes, he is disappointed because he wants your love and worship, but don't think he needs it. Now can you understand that God doesn't need us rather he wants us?????????????? Moving on, you still haven't shown me where in the Bible it says how old the Earth is. And....you won't be able to. Why? Because nowhere in the Bible does it attempt to answer that question!!!! Looks like you are wrong again. Thirdly, I think you are confusing God knowing the future with predestiny/fate/etc. There is no such thing as fate. Our life is not determined! WE have free will which means we have the ability to make our own choices. God knows what choices we will make. He DOESNT make them for us. And if you don't think that we have free will because God knows the future, then why wouldn't God just force everyone to worship him? If he was going to predetermine everything then why not make everyone love him and worship him???? THINK ABOUT IT. And in response to that Joe Rogan video, yeah, he has some good points. It is a very far-fetched story. But is it any more far fetched to think that all the intricacies of the human body let alone the universe somehow happened on accident? So, in conclusion, for the second time, I have thoroughly destroyed any shred of an argument you have made all the while asking YOU questions which have gone unanswered. But that's to be expected when you ask tough questions. Now, I have ONE question to ask you which I'm sure you will probably find a way to duck out of answering but here goes: Think back to how you believe the entire universe was started. Now think back to that substance which was there to start this whole thing off. How did it get there? Then, when you come up with the answer to that, then how did THAT get there? Then, when you figure out that, how did THAT get there. I think you catch my drift. And you say that you think on "reason"...yeah, haha, okay...

This might seem a little harsh but I am convinced that you are a complete moron. Even worse than a moron is a moron who doesn't know he is a moron. You cannot be more than 16 years old. Either that or you just have a really low intellect. Are you so blinded by your faith in a godless universe that you can't understand simple concepts which might make some of your arguments wrong??? Are you not smart enough to understand that just because one NEEDS to worship God to enter Heaven DOES NOT mean God needs our worship? I NEED food. Without food I will die. I WANT to some new golf clubs. Nothing will happen if I dont get them. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEED AND WANT NOW? If you don't worship God (which you dont) what will happen to him because of that? NOTHING!!! He stills goes on!!! Yes, he is disappointed because he wants your love and worship, but don't think he needs it. Now can you understand that God doesn't need us rather he wants us?????????????? Moving on, you still haven't shown me where in the Bible it says how old the Earth is. And....you won't be able to. Why? Because nowhere in the Bible does it attempt to answer that question!!!! Looks like you are wrong again. Thirdly, I think you are confusing God knowing the future with predestiny/fate/etc. There is no such thing as fate. Our life is not determined! WE have free will which means we have the ability to make our own choices. God knows what choices we will make. He DOESNT make them for us. And if you don't think that we have free will because God knows the future, then why wouldn't God just force everyone to worship him? If he was going to predetermine everything then why not make everyone love him and worship him???? THINK ABOUT IT. And in response to that Joe Rogan video, yeah, he has some good points. It is a very far-fetched story. But is it any more far fetched to think that all the intricacies of the human body let alone the universe somehow happened on accident? So, in conclusion, for the second time, I have thoroughly destroyed any shred of an argument you have made all the while asking YOU questions which have gone unanswered. But that's to be expected when you ask tough questions. Now, I have ONE question to ask you which I'm sure you will probably find a way to duck out of answering but here goes: Think back to how you believe the entire universe was started. Now think back to that substance which was there to start this whole thing off. How did it get there? Then, when you come up with the answer to that, then how did THAT get there? Then, when you figure out that, how did THAT get there. I think you catch my drift. And you say that you think on "reason"...yeah, haha, okay...
    First of all my eyes are hurting from reading that **** block of text, learn to use paragraphs. (And you question my age? Step back and take a look at all the grammar/spelling mistakes).

The first half of your 'argument' is you trying to justify what god wants/needs, we can go in circles with technicalities all day. Won't change either one of our minds. And I provided links pointing to the age of the earth.

But this REALLY BLEW ME THE F*CK AWAY:
    "But is it any more far fetched to think that all the intricacies of the human body let alone the universe somehow happened on accident? "

Accident?!? LOL, the 'intricacies' of the human body?!?! You must be thinking of millions and millions and millions of years of evolution.

"""" Now think back to that substance which was there to start this whole thing off. How did it get there? Then, when you come up with the answer to that, then how did THAT get there? Then, when you figure out that, how did THAT get there. I think you catch my drift. And you say that you think on "reason"...yeah, haha, okay...["""""

Where did God come from? And I never claimed to know these answers, and anyone who DOES claim to know these answers is a complete fool.

LOL well obviously this is going way over your head. And for the final time...you did NOT show me where the Bible says how old the earth is. You linked what others think--not what the Bible says. What book/chapter/verse does it say how old the earth is? Wait, what's that you're muttering? Nowhere? Okay, thank you. Also, maybe you should read my "**** block" of text and re-examine it, because I'm pretty sure there weren't any spelling errors. But maybe I'm wrong. After all, I do believe in a God =)

Hey how is this new paragraph for ya? I did it just for you. Anyways, as is usual with these sort of debates, neither of us have changed our mind and neither of us will. But I leave you with one last thought which makes me smile a little...

The funny thing about this is that if you're right then nothing happens to me, BUT if I'm right then...well...you know...

Thanks for the entertainment

***Unsubscribed***

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL well obviously this is going way over your head. And for the final time...you did NOT show me where the Bible says how old the earth is. You linked what others think--not what the Bible says. What book/chapter/verse does it say how old the earth is? Wait, what's that you're muttering? Nowhere? Okay, thank you. Also, maybe you should read my "**** block" of text and re-examine it, because I'm pretty sure there weren't any spelling errors. But maybe I'm wrong. After all, I do believe in a God =)

Hey how is this new paragraph for ya? I did it just for you. Anyways, as is usual with these sort of debates, neither of us have changed our mind and neither of us will. But I leave you with one last thought which makes me smile a little...

The funny thing about this is that if you're right then nothing happens to me, BUT if I'm right then...well...you know...

Thanks for the entertainment

***Unsubscribed***
    well my bible says the date on every page. it says genesis happened in 4004 BC i believe. they got this date from the generations of the people in the bible and the year it was at the time it was written and so on. but you are correct. there isnt really a verse that says how old the earth is.

***Unsubscribed***
    Wait... so you're saying that if I don't believe in God I will go to hell? Wasn't your whole argument trying to point out how you didn't know who went to hell and who did?!?

LMAO dumb ****.