waffles9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pasta seasonings?

for some reason pasta/macaroni isn't very popular here, but it is one of my main bulking carb sources. i usually melt a little butter on it but that is getting old. what are some good ways to season / sauce it?

taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pasta sauce is really easy to make
    put 4tablespoons of olive oil in a saucepan
    throw in some onion and garlic for a few mins
    then put in about 500g of mince, more or less depending on how meaty you like your sauce, just brown that

then get 4cans of the non-salted tomato's, if they arent crushed already, do that but get the pre-crushed ones just to make it easier on yourself! (add salt/pepper to taste, some people even use sugar)

bring that to the boil, then simmer for ~2hours, towards the end, add your herbs and spices to your liking!

nice and easy!

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Or you could buy no-salt-added tomato sauce and throw some seasoning in it like oregano and stuff. I've yet to actually do it myself because I haven't had pasta in like 2 months, but I got the sauce waiting in the cupboard.
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) taffer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pfft do it the 'ol fashioned italian way! you will get a better sauce and you can change the taste, paprika for a hotter sauce, gotta add oregano, its just not italian without oregano....and garlic

never off the horse.. antbrdwar's Avatar
    antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antbrdwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't even like using PAM to cook my eggs on the stove.. much less loads of olive oil :P
    They fall in line................One at a time................Ready to play

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into Walden Farms products they have some calorie free pasta sauce
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"