thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many ounces of blueberries a day to reap the benefits?

I know that blueberries are very healthy providing recovery and anti-oxidant effects, but my question is, how many a day should I eat to get the maximum benefits? Currently I eat exactly 15 ounces spread throughout the day...is this enough?

thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) BabyBodybuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thesecondrei View Post
    bump
    Health

Blueberries, especially wild species, contain antioxidant pigments and other phytochemicals which may have a role in reducing the risks of some cancers[6]. Researchers in Prince Edward Island have shown that blueberry tannins lower a protein involved in proliferation of cancer cells in vitro (Matchett and others, 2005). At the 2004 International Conference on Longevity was a report showing consumption of blueberries (and similar fruits including cranberries) may alleviate the cognitive decline occurring in Alzheimer's Disease and other conditions of aging[7] [8].

Feeding blueberries to animals lowers stroke damage[9] [10]. Research at Rutgers [11] has also shown that blueberries may help prevent urinary tract infections. Other animal studies found that blueberry consumption lowered cholesterol and total blood lipid levels, possibly affecting symptoms of heart disease[12]. Additional research showed that blueberry consumption in rats altered glycosaminoglycans, vascular cell components that can influence control of blood pressure[13].

Most of these studies were conducted using highbush, hybrid cultivars of blueberries. Content of polyphenol antioxidants and anthocyanins in lowbush blueberries exceeds the values found in highbush blueberries[14].

140 grams of fresh blueberries contain 3 g of fiber [15]. Additionally blueberries are high in manganese as well as vitamin K and have a low glycemic load per single 155 g serving [16].

Not withstanding the above benefits for health and depending on cultivation practices, commercial or non-organically grown blueberry skin may contain pesticides, such as Imidan 70-W or carbaryl molecule Sevin XLR, which are possible carcinogens [17] [18] [19].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blueberry
    The only time you'll ever see 'success' before 'work' is in the dictionary

OGZERS, it's been 3 hours and 6 minutes since my last meal, teh biceptz are going catabawlick!!!!

Bodybuilding is simple, not easy..

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i am sure close to a pound a day of blue berries is more then enough lol, i mean in the wild do you know how hard it would be to find and eat 1lb of fresh blueberries. Close to impossible unless you find alot of bushes by some chance. Probally just a few would give benifits.

This Stuff we buy aint cheap, i know even frozen $$$ alot i buy 4 , 1lb bags of blues and strawberries and there all gone in less then 4 days mmm fruit
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    0.045 * your body weight = optimum ammount.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile I agree w/ Oddball . . .

Nearly a pound is surely enough, even 1/4 that amount should be beneficial.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.