Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    It should be about health phabphour20's Avatar
    phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mo_ria View Post
    I am proud of you for admitting it, being accountable and wanting to get back on track. I totally understand about beer...it's like diet kryptonite for me.
    Keep on keepin' on!
    Mo
    Thanks for the support!

I drank more beer this weekend than I care to admit. I also ate crap. Oh, and I didn't work out.

But I did visit some nice wedding caterers with my fiance.

Today, I am back into keto clean eating. Gotta get it done.

-PP
    I just want to be healthy.

phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phabphour20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So...

Accountability. That is still the word.

A very bad weekend. But honestly, I had a great time and watched my Red Sox and hung with friends and saw family, etc. Not ALL bad. Just all bad on the health/fat loss front.

It is ok though. Back into it today.

I am eating clean keto. I have a class after work all week that will have me in the office from 7 am to 9 pm every day this week. I am not going to make it into the gym until Friday afternoon at the earliest. So, I won't need a carb up this weekend for sure. Depending on how the next two weeks go for weight loss without the carb up, I may skip it the next time too.

Carbups seem to be my weakness. I always let them get out of control. When I eat carbs, I can't control myself like I can on keto. It is weird.

I weighed myself this morning...OMIGOD. Official weigh-in on Wednesday is out this week. I am really buckling down now. I lost a ton of weight on Atkins with no carb up, so I am really going to limit the carb ups now. I might just do the once a week cheat meal plan. We'll see how it goes.

Anyways, I am taking it one week at a time now. Not going to get ahead of myself. No carbups for at least the next 11 or 12 days. Then we'll see where I am at.

Peace in the Middle East.

-PP

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey dude.. subbed and following along.

Interested to see the progression of your keto diet..

I'm not too familiar with it, and only know the basics. I've had good success with typical dieting, so we'll see how this goes.

Good luck - I'm on your case now dude.

I get mean sometimes =P
    A tree can't grow to heaven unless it's roots reach down to hell.

Originally Posted by derickonfire View Post

Good luck - I'm on your case now dude.

I get mean sometimes =P
    Good. I need it.

I know that with some consistency I can do this.

-PP

It is amazing how much better I feel when I eat a ketogenic diet. Yesterday was great. I had a lot of eggs, cheese, chicken, a green salad, peanut butter and some chicken salad over the course of the day.

I had to work really late so I didn't get to the gym, but I don't feel that bad about it. I know with the food I ate yesterday, my supplements (fish oils and a multi) and all the water and green tea that I drink, the day was still a positive one. I feel a little better.

-PP

derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) derickonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phabphour20 View Post
    It is amazing how much better I feel when I eat a ketogenic diet. Yesterday was great. I feel a little better.
    Think about that every day.

I woke up this morning and my 4-pack is getting way defined - and I'm on a BULK!

Imagine how that feels man.. I use to be the 250lb fat-kid in school.

All the hard work IS WORTH IT. PERIOD.

Think about that every day.

I woke up this morning and my 4-pack is getting way defined - and I'm on a BULK!

Imagine how that feels man.. I use to be the 250lb fat-kid in school.

All the hard work IS WORTH IT. PERIOD.
    Thanks bro. I know it is worth it, but sometimes it gets lost with whatever other shiite is going on in my life. Like the Red Sox in the World Series right now. I have like 20 standing invitations to go to various bars/parties/etc for each game. I am going to be forced to sit at home and watch it on my couch to avoid excessive eating and drinking (at least I have an HDTV...).

Have to stay strong.

-PP

Good day yesterday

Good morning all. Yesterday was a great day. I ate clean keto all day, as follows:

7:30 am - 4 fried eggs, 2 sausage patties
    11:45 am - big green salad with broccoli, 3 HB eggs, feta cheese and ranch
    2:30 pm - a chicken breast and some cheddar cheese
    5:00 pm - a chicken breast and some cheddar cheese
    6:30-7:15 - gym (chest, triceps and shoulders)
    7:45 pm - chicken fajita stuff - sauteed chicken and green peppers and onions in a fajita seasoning (with sour cream and cheese, yum!)

I took about 8 fish oils over the day with different meals and 2 multis. I drank 3 cups of green tea and a lot of water. This was an ideal day.

The gym felt good. It had been a few days, but I was still strong. I added some weight to my tricep workouts.

I am the king of putting on pounds from my carbup. I know it was basically a 3 day carbup, so I'm sure some of the weight was fat, but immediately afterward (Monday morning) I weighed 310. This morning, 303. That is 7 pounds lost in 2 days. Impressive huh? I can easily put on 10 pounds of water during a carbup, kind of shocking.

Anyway, I am limiting the carbups for the time being as my progress had stalled out. I am going with the Friday night cheat meal instead. One meal, one night, back into it on Saturday morning. I had success with this in the past. If I find myself getting weak in the gym I will then do a traditional carbup. But I don't want to do this more than every three or four weeks. I have been talking to some people recently who have been doing this a long time with very few carbups and have been successful. We'll see.

Anyway, next Wednesday will be Official Weigh-In Day and I am actually looking forward to it again! I am going to get this done.

-PP

P.S. Go Sox!

pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Go Sox!

Get an awesome keto dinner together and enjoy the game.

i'm also feeling like a day of carbing-up is too much for my system. it takes me 2-3 days to get back to happy keto state i was in before i started. if i do them weekly, i'll limit it to 1-2 meals.
    Making the Cut :: 2009 daily fitness and food journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=275946851#post275946851

Hell ya man!

Grats on the 7lbs - usuaully when weight raises that high that quickly it's mostly water and waste weight, so don't be too discouraged next time. As you've proven, it goes away fast.

Hell ya man!

Grats on the 7lbs - usuaully when weight raises that high that quickly it's mostly water and waste weight, so don't be too discouraged next time. As you've proven, it goes away fast.
    Oh yeah, I know it is all water, basically. It still had me a bit concerned to see that 310 though. Hadn't been that high in a while.

I am still excited to see what I can do in a normal week between now and next Wednesday. I really want my waist to start going down.

-PP

Originally Posted by pacificgrl View Post
    Get an awesome keto dinner together and enjoy the game.

i'm also feeling like a day of carbing-up is too much for my system. it takes me 2-3 days to get back to happy keto state i was in before i started. if i do them weekly, i'll limit it to 1-2 meals.
    I think I am just really, really sensitive to carbs. The next day I feel like crap. Bloated, really gassy, sluggish, etc. I am done with that unless my weightlifting suffers and it becomes an absolute necessity.

I am definitely going to enjoy the game (unless they lose, of course)!

-PP

Enjoyed the game. By myself. On my couch. With no beer.

Success! I am proud of myself. Had a good keto day yesterday. I had some chicken salad for dinner last night. Delicious. I did have a glass of red wine though, but just one.

Feeling good. I am going to try and get to the gym after work today, before tonight's game. I want to lift biceps and back. I am kind of falling into a pattern of only 3 to 4 gym sessions per week, and I think I am ok with that. This way I don't beat myself up when I don't get there every day.

By the way, the game turned out well, in case you guys didn't hear...

Go Sox!

-PP

I only hitup the gym 3 times a week.. it's all good =P
    Full-body workout that pretty much spends me for the next day.

Then I do some form of active-recovery or cardio / conditioning on my 'off-days'.

3-4times a week is better than nothing dude.

So, feeling good today. I love keto. I love the Red Sox. Life is good.

Here is a weird thing that happened to me today...

Last night, when I got home from work, I had a package of ketostix delivered to my house. Excited by this, I immediately ran to my bathroom and...well...you know. Sure enough, I registered as having a moderate/heavy ketone concentration. Not surprised, I don't eat carbs.

Well, for dinner last night I made a delicious keto meal. My fiance was out, so I said "screw the lean meat and veggie thing." I took a pound of 80/20 ground chuck and threw it in a pan. I put in a heaping spoonful of chopped garlic, a little chili powder and a little cayenne pepper. I browned it up. After it was browned, I put half of it (including half the pan grease) into a tupperware container, added in about 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese, stirred it up until the cheese was melted throughout and tossed it in the fridge for today.

I gave the same preparation for the other half, except it was in a bowl. I took 2 fish oils and a Fresca with me and sat down to eat and watch the game. Delicious.

Later on, I had one square of 85% cocoa dark chocolate. This equals 1/4 of a serving and has 2g of carbs and 1.25g of sugar. I also had one glass of a nice Napa Cabernet from my (meager) wine collection. The wine actually made me feel lightheaded and a little nauseous, so I had a little less than a normal glass. Later on, near the end of the game, I had a bit of a craving for sweets, so I took a small spoon and had one spoonful of natural peanut butter. Sounds ok, right?

Well, this morning I woke up and went to my bathroom to shower/shave/etc before work. I decided to test for ketones again, certain I would have a similar concentration as the night before. I was shocked! Negative! Not even a small concentration, completely negative. The strip did not change color in the slightest. Wowza. So, what caused this? Was it the chocolate? The wine? Peanut butter? Am I so good at using ketones for fuel now that after a night of fasting, they are all used up by my muscle tissues? Am I so sensitive to sugar that even one gram will spike my insulin and knock me out of ketosis?

I need some ideas from you guys!

I guess I will try a similar night some time soon and eliminate one variable. I will start with the wine as I think it is the most likely candidate.

Anyway, hopefully I can be back in ketosis soon.

Tonight is my 7-year anniversary with my fiance. We are going out to dinner and I am going to have my one cheat meal for the week. I am not going to go crazy though and I will pass on dessert. No beer or bread before dinner. This place makes an incredible Wagyu burger that is almost too tender, if that is even possible. So, I'll probably go for that.

Then tomorrow morning, back into keto eating and back to the gym.

I am going to try to hit the gym after work today, but I am so tired from lack of sleep the past few nights and I may need a nap.

We'll see.

-PP

pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pacificgrl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, feeling good today. I love keto. I love the Red Sox. Life is good.

Here is a weird thing that happened to me today...

Last night, when I got home from work, I had a package of ketostix delivered to my house. Excited by this, I immediately ran to my bathroom and...well...you know. Sure enough, I registered as having a moderate/heavy ketone concentration. Not surprised, I don't eat carbs.
    go sox! lucky that there isn't a game the same night as your anniversary dinner.

my hunch is that you didn't get knocked out of ketosis that quickly but do a quick search for the threads about why these things don't work. esp if you're well hydrated or exercising a lot. i've never registered once on those things.

go sox! lucky that there isn't a game the same night as your anniversary dinner.

my hunch is that you didn't get knocked out of ketosis that quickly but do a quick search for the threads about why these things don't work. esp if you're well hydrated or exercising a lot. i've never registered once on those things.
    See, I usually do register on them despite drinking a ton of water. I was so surprised that I tested twice. Hopefully when I get home from the gym tonight before dinner I will test positive again and set my mind at ease. I know it isn't that important (or even indicative of success), but it is a helpful guide.

Well, usually we would have done the dinner on Saturday...lol.

-PP

Getting really excited for this dinner tonight. Putting the one-meal cheat/carbup plan to the test.

I ate well today. I was really, really busy at work, so I only go to eat two big meals (but I am starting to think that isn't a big deal on keto).

7:30 am - 4 eggs, 2 sausage patties
    1:45 pm - HUGE spinach salad with a few slices of red onion (just enough to give me awful breath for a 2:30 meeting), bacon, eggs and feta cheese. Dressed it with olive oil and some red wine vinegar. Delicious.
    4:20 pm - Two hard-boiled eggs

Solid. I forgot to bring the rest of my beef, garlic, cheese mixture to work today, I guess I'll eat it tomorrow since I am going right back on keto.

I am going to run home after dinner and try and squeeze in a nap. I am so effin exhausted. Then, I want to run to the gym and get some lifting in. Then, shower, and have a glass of wine before heading out for our 9:30 reservation. I love late dinners.

Happy Friday everyone!

-PP

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My dude, if tired get some sleep, calm the carb load down and you'll reap the benefits. Good luck!
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Originally Posted by Druluv75 View Post
    My dude, if tired get some sleep, calm the carb load down and you'll reap the benefits. Good luck!
    Yeah, I did man. I got a good hour after work last night. It was necessary. I also just slept for 9 hours. Feeling better.

So, last night, got out of work, came home and took an hour nap. After that I woke up and went to the gym. I did an 8 minute warmup in the elliptical just to get my heart rate up and the blood flowing. After that I lifted biceps and back. I went pretty hard. It felt real good.

After that, I ran home and took a shower. Then my fiance and I went to a nice restaurant for dinner. OMIGOD was it good.

We started with a cheese plate. A nice sharp blue, a local sheep's milk cheese and some Oregon goat. I LOVE CHEESE. After that we split a nice salad of Connecticut arugula and autumn fruits with pomegranate seeds, more blue cheese and some chopped hazelnuts. Yum. For the main course I had the wagyu burger. So tender with a red onion jam and smoked gouda. This place makes these huge, crispy onion rings to go with it. Ok, enough of that. We were too full to eat dessert which was good. I had two glasses of red wine and was in heaven.

Woke up this morning feeling ok. My stomach was a little off and I am a little gassy, but not too bad. Surprisingly enough, I tested positive on the ketostix this morning. I have no idea what the deal with these things is anymore. I tested positive when I got home from work yesterday before my nap and then I tested negative after the workout. I am getting close to doing away with them entirely. They don't seem to tell me anything.

I am going back to eating clean keto first thing this morning. Hopefully the extra day of low-carb (and more importantly, one less day of eating carbs), will have the desired positive effect on my fat loss. I am going to go to the gym today and do legs and abs. Always a rough day.

Feeling good. Had a great meal. Back to the keto this morning. Life is good.

I am going to get this done.

-PP

sounds like you had a awesome time out. i'm super curious about the wagyu. i could probably get it w/o the bun, huh? i rarely order red meat when i eat out and i doubt my SO will know but you might - do restaurants salt the steaks? i want to try eating at some great steakhouses but i'd hate to be bloated out like mad from too much sodium.

yeah i think ppl say that exercise and being hydrated are the two things that lead to a false reading on ketostix. i tried again this morning when i woke up - still no sign. jeez.

i bet reducing your carb-up to just one meal will definitely yield faster results. how could it not?

sounds like you had a awesome time out. i'm super curious about the wagyu. i could probably get it w/o the bun, huh? i rarely order red meat when i eat out and i doubt my SO will know but you might - do restaurants salt the steaks? i want to try eating at some great steakhouses but i'd hate to be bloated out like mad from too much sodium.

yeah i think ppl say that exercise and being hydrated are the two things that lead to a false reading on ketostix. i tried again this morning when i woke up - still no sign. jeez.

i bet reducing your carb-up to just one meal will definitely yield faster results. how could it not?
    Not sure about salting the steaks. I doubt they do, but it is definitely possible. Most good steakhouses do BUTTER the steak though, which is delicious.

The wagyu burger is so tender. I don't know how they do it, but I'm sure it is similar to fattening up a goose for foie gras. Probably PETA would be against it...lol. Anyway, it tastes great.

Just got back from the gym. Abs and legs. Rough. Love it. Then I ate the rest of my meat, cheese and garlic concoction from the other day. I took som fish oils and had some green tea. I love the weekend.

-PP

Hello everyone! Feeling good today!

I went to a big Halloween party last night. And guess what? I didn't drink. I took a plastic cup, dropped in a few ice cubes and then filled it up with Diet Coke. I managed to go out and not sabotage my plans. Feels good.

I woke up this morning and made myself a gorgonzola cheese omelet. Yummy. Then I went to the gym. I lifted chest, shoulders and triceps. I added 5 more pounds to my bench. Not a very big addition, but an addition nonetheless. I lifted hard and it felt good.

Just ate some salami and cheese for lunch with some fish oils. I love keto.

I think this week I am going to start to see some progress again, hopefully on the scale and the tape measure. Definitely need to limit the carbs to one big meal a week. I feel so much better. If my lifts start going down and I feel weak, I'll do a proper carbup, maybe the 24 hour deal.

Have a nice Sunday everyone. And go Red Sox! 1 more game!

-PP
    Last edited by phabphour20; 10-29-2007 at 05:26 AM.

Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mo_ria has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am so proud of you---that's very inspirational!
    And yay Red Sox---you must be thrilled.
    I went to a Halloween party and didn't drink the other night, too---it was the first time I've ever been to a party sober
    "...regret is an awful thing--a poisonous luxury. The less you have of it, the better."---Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Mo_ria View Post
    I am so proud of you---that's very inspirational!
    And yay Red Sox---you must be thrilled.
    I went to a Halloween party and didn't drink the other night, too---it was the first time I've ever been to a party sober
    Hey thanks!

I think one time, when I had mono, I went to a party and didn't drink.

It was weird on Saturday. I still had a good time seeing friends and the like, but I couldn't stop noticing how drunk other people were and how stupid they looked and sounded. My god, what have sober people thought of me when I've been drunk? Yikes.

I am thrilled about the Sox. It isn't as sweet as 2004, but it is still an awesome thing.

-PP

The Boston Red Sox are the 2007 World Series Champions!

Hello everyone! Good morning!

Everything is going well over here in PP land. My team won the World Series. I managed to only drink one night this weekend despite three social situations where I normally would have. I think without keto this would have been a traditional binge weekend for me where by Sunday afternoon I was eating fast food or a huge grinder from a sandwich shop with chips and dip and lots and lots of beer.

As it was, I had 0 beers all weekend. I drank 2 glasses of nice red wine with dinner on Friday night, and then nothing else alcoholic (or even caloric) all weekend. Great success!

Last night I had a chicken caesar salad for dinner. Delicious. I just had 4 fried eggs and 2 sausage patties for breakfast. Also delicious.

I am feeing good, loving keto, loving life. My weight last week was 303. I am hoping to be at or below 300 this week, on Wednesday for official weigh-in day. Hopefully the waist measurement goes down too. We'll see. I am definitely starting to see more muscular definition in my shoulders and arms, or at least I think I do. It is hard to tell.

Have a great day everyone!

-PP

Log is looking great man!

Keep it up, it's obvious that what your doing is working - so STICK TO IT!

Keep it up, it's obvious that what your doing is working - so STICK TO IT!
    This is the key. I think I have the correct plan for my body now.

I just need to stick with it.

Thanks for the support!

-PP

Ouch.

So, my fiance convinced me to do yoga with her last night. Ouch. I will never judge those ladies again. I used to think that they should lift some weights and do some REAL exercise. Never again. After about 5 minutes I was dripping. Who knew that getting into poses and holding them could take so much effort? My back is really sore this morning and I get the feeling it might be worse tomorrow.

I did enjoy it though and I am willing to try it again. I haven't stretched like that in a loooong time. These women (my fiance included) were bending over and grabbing the BOTTOM of their feet. I could barely get my ankles! I am always willing to try something new and I think I will make this a semi-regular part of my routine. Monday evenings.

So, other than being really sore today I am feeling good. Eating plan is going well. I think for lifting I am going to try tonight (if I can make it), tomorrow and Friday. I'll take Thursday to rest.

I hope I get good results with the scale and tape measure tomorrow morning, but I won't be disheartened if I don't. I know I am making progress. It is impossible for me not to right now. I am eating good keto, limiting my carbups, exercising hard and drinking basically only water and green tea.

Life is good. I am going to make it happen.

I want to be in the best shape of my life in September 2008 for my wedding. Just under 47 weeks. Every week and every day counts at this point.

-PP

So, my fiance convinced me to do yoga with her last night. Ouch. I will never judge those ladies again. I used to think that they should lift some weights and do some REAL exercise. Never again. After about 5 minutes I was dripping. Who knew that getting into poses and holding them could take so much effort? My back is really sore this morning and I get the feeling it might be worse tomorrow.

I did enjoy it though and I am willing to try it again. I haven't stretched like that in a loooong time. These women (my fiance included) were bending over and grabbing the BOTTOM of their feet. I could barely get my ankles! I am always willing to try something new and I think I will make this a semi-regular part of my routine. Monday evenings.

So, other than being really sore today I am feeling good. Eating plan is going well. I think for lifting I am going to try tonight (if I can make it), tomorrow and Friday. I'll take Thursday to rest.

I hope I get good results with the scale and tape measure tomorrow morning, but I won't be disheartened if I don't. I know I am making progress. It is impossible for me not to right now. I am eating good keto, limiting my carbups, exercising hard and drinking basically only water and green tea.

Life is good. I am going to make it happen.

I want to be in the best shape of my life in September 2008 for my wedding. Just under 47 weeks. Every week and every day counts at this point.

-PP

lol.. i did a very rigorous form of yoga every day for monthes. i built a *tiny* amount of muscle during that time but i could twist into incredible asanas (postures).

can't wait to hear your measurement and weigh-in results. i'm getting a body fat test tomorrow.

does your wife like keto-style foods? i've slowly started introducing it to my boyfriend by making him cheese omelettes for bkfast and steak dinners. do you have any suggestions for clean but EASY keto meals i can make for him? he's 200lbs, 6'2" so his appetite is probably closer to yours than mine! i'm also going to look at the keto thread.