kesner08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PH Cycle for 18yr old

I am currently into week 2 of a 4-andro cycle. I am taking 100mg orally 3 times a day = 300mg a day. I decided to run my first cycle like this because i wanted to assess the side-effects, thus far they have been minimal, some acne, and swollen feet. I have put on 8 lbs. I am planning on taking it for 40 days, then a month off, then try another stack. I have done quite a bit of research on which estrogen blocker to take during the off period, and all of the information contradicts each other. Please give me some recommendation on what to take for a second cycle and what to take for an estrogen blocker. And please spare me your underage, "dont do this your too young" "You havent done your research" "All you need to do is eat and take protein powder" Bull****. Give me some real advice or dont waste my time. Thanks again. JJ

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your an idiot
    i suggest you skip the second cycle and go straight to the hospital, save you some time when the bitch tits and liver problems set in.
    too long and too young

p.s the 8 lbs is just water

NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NAP_s_king has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by IKilledBritney
    your an idiot

buddha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=318411

go back and re-read everything people told you in one of your previous threads.

LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LHDan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You made your bed, now sleep in it.
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005, R.I.P.)

Milk is for babies, when you grow up you've got to be a man and drink beer. - Arnold

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight. - Ronnie Coleman

The iron is always there for you. Friends may come and go, fads may come and go, almost everything comes and goes. But 200 lbs is 200 lbs. Henry Rollins

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by LHDan
    You made your bed, now sleep in it.
    Originally posted by IKilledBritney
    your an idiot
    i suggest you skip the second cycle and go straight to the hospital, save you some time when the bitch tits and liver problems set in.
    too long and too young

p.s the 8 lbs is just water
    Originally posted by kesner08
    "dont do this your too young" "You havent done your research" "All you need to do is eat and take protein powder" Thanks again. JJ
    Originally posted by buddha
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=318411

go back and re-read everything people told you in one of your previous threads.
    Man, I have way too much time on my hands!!!!

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if he dont want the your too young talk why he asking us

cos people who know their **** will know not to take it

im sorry man no one will give u bad advice so u better try another forum

snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) snakebyte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So many things wrong, i remember reading the other thread before. Ok using ph at 18, maybe some people can do it safetly, but if you are only 135lbs, then what the hell. You shouldn't even being using this till you actually have some weight on you. All you should have done was ate like you didn want us to hear, because if thats all you weight then there is no way your training or your diet is in check. How long you even been lifting for, 3months maybe? I'm 18 yet i manage to stay away. If you really want the best stuff to help you after your cycle, go to the docter and ask what to do for a anti-e and he'll probably prescirbe you something.

P.S. as posted above that is most likely ALL water gains. Good luck after the cycle with all the water you lose, plus muscle you'll lose that you already had since you dont even know which pct to use. One rule almost every ph user follows, have pct on hand before the cycle.
    Last edited by snakebyte; 08-26-2004 at 09:33 AM.

bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bkman4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job f'n up your gains for the REST OF YOUR LIFE bro!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hit the Wall, Tear it Down!! - Wildman

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by bkman4
    Great job f'n up your gains for the REST OF YOUR LIFE bro!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah... but, we're only talking about 300 mg's/day here. Kesner... You may as well drop the **** now. You're still cool, 300 mg's a day for a few weeks hasn't done much else but make you gain 8 lb's water and supress your hpta some. Probably not so bad that you've ****ed yourself up for a long time. Get yourself some zinc and take a good mulltivitamin, maybe some tribulus or 6 oxo. You'll be alright, just quit mesin around with **** thats bad for ya.

Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Havok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You know this kid won't stop using PH's and will probably mess himself even further. I bet in a couple of months he will be back on here bitching about something else. Forget him.
    "I love the Power Glove. It's so bad."