Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by gogz View Post
    Its a nice way of saying "feminine but still a hetero. I dress myself nice, am clean shaven and i have never been called metrosexual, nor do I ever want to be called that. My wife wouldnt want a "metrosexual" husband.

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been going out with a metrosexual during a little more than two years. I liked it in the beginning but it started to piss me off after 2-3 months. You wanna go camping ? Oh noes, there's dust everywhere. Wanna go to the movies ? OK, give me two hours to take a shower and dress up and I'll be ready.

A man can be clean and look good without being a metrosexual.
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LiftingIsLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by daYDreAmErX View Post
    A man can be clean and look good without being a metrosexual.
    Exactly.....

best,
    ~lifer (no homo / no metro)

gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000) gogz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hugeness View Post
    Its a nice way of saying "feminine but still a hetero. I dress myself nice, am clean shaven and i have never been called metrosexual, nor do I ever want to be called that. My wife wouldnt want a "metrosexual" husband.
    good point, I dress nice and clean shaven but I wouldnt say Im feminine. I thinki my friend either doesnt understand the true meaning of metrosexuality or he was just making fun lol

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    A metro guy spends a lot of money on shoes and clothes - and knows the hottest brands, gets manicures and pedicures, styles his hair every day using "product," wears cologne, likes shopping, tweezes his eyebrows, uses skin care products... you get the idea.

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2004/sep/01ga-metro.htm
    http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=3e...3-ca42ec79376b
    http://www.yournewromance.com/areyoumetrosexual.html

And if a guy calls another guy metro, it's usually an insult - though often a kind of joking one.

bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000) bttrthnb4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh snap....i guess I'm not married to a metro after all!

S'okay tho, at least I don't have to share my hair stuffs

hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500) hugeness is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by empresscat View Post
    A metro guy spends a lot of money on shoes and clothes - and knows the hottest brands, gets manicures and pedicures, styles his hair every day using "product," wears cologne, likes shopping, tweezes his eyebrows, uses skin care products... you get the idea.

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2004/sep/01ga-metro.htm
    http://www.fuali.com/test.aspx?id=3e...3-ca42ec79376b
    http://www.yournewromance.com/areyoumetrosexual.html

And if a guy calls another guy metro, it's usually an insult - though often a kind of joking one.
    That first paragraph sounds like the description of a flamboyantly gay guy.

Finding my Potential empresscat's Avatar
    empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000) empresscat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hugeness View Post
    That first paragraph sounds like the description of a flamboyantly gay guy.

Well, I know straight men who do all of those things, and date one... and that's exactly why the term "metrosexual" was created, to distinguish from "homosexual"

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No.

Originally Posted by Hugh Jazz View Post
    Hey it's better than being called a homosexual (no homo) (not talking from experience)
    Ju think so? Let me tell ju something, honey....

j/k (no hetero)
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

glitter boy (no hetero) TwiloMike's Avatar
    TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000) TwiloMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OMG I just posted in the female misc. Will I turn str8?
    "genepool & TwiloMike: the e-love story", available in hardcover early 2009.

Albert Einstein- "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

whatisfightclub- "Where there's homo theeeeeeeeeeres Twilo! :D"

Minotaur- "Я Великая Княжна Ольга Николаевна :D"

OFFICIAL Female Misc. Male #2
    Official Homo of The Female Misc

I <3 hockeychick

Mod @ BeyondLowCarb.net

runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runNwild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like pretty much everyone else said, it doesn't necessarily mean you're gay, BUT... when I call someone a metro, I'm basically saying you're trying too hard and need to slow it down. Like, there's a diff btwn taking care of yourself, smelling good, dressing fly, etc... I like that (most girls do, I think) - but when you arch your eyebrows (not just tweeze a uni or some strays), or shave your armpits, wear concealer/foundation, stuff like that... you're doing too much and you're metro in NOT a good way!!! So yeah, be offended, man... be veeeeerrryyyy offended!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good point, I dress nice and clean shaven but I wouldnt say Im feminine. I thinki my friend either doesnt understand the true meaning of metrosexuality or he was just making fun lol
    x2 ....
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
    OMG I just posted in the female misc. Will I turn str8?
    Don't you dare!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!