Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wannagetshredded's get ripped in 30 days or die trying log with thyrotabs and 11-oxo

Hey everyone whats up I am fairly new to bodybuilding.com but have decided to run my first log. Heres some info about me.
    age- 22
    Height- 6'
    weight- 181 lbs
    bf%- 13%
    bodytype-endomeso.

Now to begin I am not that big of a guy 6' and 181 is by no means big I know but from where I have come from I am pretty proud of what I built thus far ( that story later). I am cutting because I still have a bit of fat that I am carrying in around my stomach sides and lower back. I will post my diet and training later as Im off to work as of now. I just ordered the supps and this log should be in full swing by tuesday but I wanted to throw out my plan and doasages and see what everyone thinks.

11-oxo- I will be running this at six caps a day for 30 days. I will be taking 2 caps 3 times a day considering the half-life of the product at hand

thyrotabs- starting with 2 tabs a day and slowly working up to 3 if I believe it neccessary

Rebound xt- this will be ran DURING the cycle to see if it can deal with what I think is a little bit of left over pubertal gyno. I Pm'd rushi and he didn't see any problems with this.

Support supps- These may not be neccesary but better safe then sorry. I will be running a standard dose of saw palmetto and milk thistle.

6-oxo- will be running this in a tapering fashion in this way:
    days 1-10: 6 caps
    days 11-20: 4 caps
    days 21-30: 2 caps.

I will also be taking a multi, and green magnitude. and I also have more than half a bottle of anabolic pump and neogenix amplitude that was given to me by a friend that I might use in the log, but not sure yet. Overall this seems like a monster stack and should be very helpful in getting to my goal 10 or below bf%! thanks everyone! questions and comments are welcome.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice... good luck with it !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience