rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rpaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pumping up for Football

what kind of things do u chant or say in the huddle

SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SSJ4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there are lots of things you can do. some people like to get CRAZY before the game and some people like to sit there and just listen to music. whatever floats your boat.

for those crazy people...
    motivational speech by a coach, go around and bash each other's face mask, have the drumline come in the locker room, yelling, screaming, whatever

i usually just sit there, relax, try to stay calm, and just go over stuff in my head. how to line up, what to do when tackling, stuff like that.
    bb's tackling guru?? ;p

ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozcoltsfan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hahahaha go watch the Program when Lattimer and Mack spit in each others mouths to fire up

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****, just watching clips of the NFL gets me pumped up like crazy. I was just watching the adverts for sky sports (here in the UK) for the new NFL season and that alone got my adrenaline pumping, ROLL ON THE NEW SEASON!!

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SCREAM YELLLLLLLLLLL until nothing can stop me. Nothing.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I listen to this band called "Between the Buried and Me" before games and during the team meal. The music is crazy and it really does make you want to kill someone.
    boys do what they can.
    men do what they want.

toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i listen to my music before i go to the locker room, then i'm usually calm and relaxed before the game. if your a captain, the younger players look up to you, and it helps their nerves out a lot if they see that your not nervous...
    chants? you can clap it up... start clapping slow, and get going faster slowly, then when its going really fast scream "breakdown" and everyone gets in the brokedown stance and yells...heh..
    in the huddle i pretty much just talk ****. i call some people pussies, blah blah. then i always break the pre-game huddle with total domination.

then we get stomped
    if i had a dollar for every brain i didnt have, i'd have one dollar