sicarogue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Powertec Workbench Multi System W/ Legpress Or Rock Solid Smith Home Gym System III ?

ROCK SOLID HOME GYM SYSTEM III W/ LEG PRESS
    http://store.rocksolidfitness.com/product.php?xProd=5

POWERTEC WORKBENCH MULTI-LEVERAGE SYSTEM HOME GYM W/ LEG PRESS
    http://www.powertecfitness.com/workbench_multi_sysn.htm

These machines allow for squats, but i love the leg press.

My fitness goals are to ---You got it----Lose the fat keep the muscle.

Recently started the Metabolic Diet by Mauro Dipasquale. Would like definition not to be just toned. I'm going for chiseled but not competition chisled..... more like hot swimsuit girl chiseled. (ah to be 20 again) ! LOL

Any information about the differences and preferences of these machines is greatly appreciated.

Thanks , guys!
    Sicarogue
    Last edited by sicarogue; 06-15-2007 at 09:26 AM. Reason: roman numeral correction

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely go with the Powertec WB-MS and leg press if you want. Don't be afraid of squats though, the squat on the WB-MS is one of the best squats in the world and easiest to use. The Wb-ms is also very cheap powertec just lowered their wholesale prices. A new Wb-MS can be had for under $1000 or used in craigslist for around $700

PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10) PopeyeFAFL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Could also be the WB-LS.

Originally Posted by sicarogue View Post
    ROCK SOLID HOME GYM SYSTEM III W/ LEG PRESS
    http://store.rocksolidfitness.com/product.php?xProd=5

POWERTEC WORKBENCH MULTI-LEVERAGE SYSTEM HOME GYM W/ LEG PRESS
    http://www.powertecfitness.com/workbench_multi_sysn.htm

These machines allow for squats, but i love the leg press.

My fitness goals are to ---You got it----Lose the fat keep the muscle.

Recently started the Metabolic Diet by Mauro Dipasquale. Would like definition not to be just toned. I'm going for chiseled but not competition chisled..... more like hot swimsuit girl chiseled. (ah to be 20 again) ! LOL

Any information about the differences and preferences of these machines is greatly appreciated.

Thanks , guys!
    Sicarogue

You could also consider the Powertec WB-LS, it will allow you to do the same exercise as the WB-MS (except 2 perhaps), it is cheaper, take less room (the obly drawback is: cannot train several people at once + more plates swapping), you have to decide.

P.S.: I own a WB-LS and I love it.