Jukariz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy not getting stronger

Ive been an avid lifter for about 14 months now. When i started i was benching about 95 lbs. After about 6 months i was up to about 130. Since then i have not budged at all. i work out regularly 4 or 5 days a week and yet see no gain at all. Especially in my benching. A quick rundown of my workout is Day1:back and cardio then 1 day rest Day 2:Chest and cardio Day 3:bis and tris and cardio Day 4: shoulder and sometimes i do legs on same day sometimes i do them the next day. then a day or 2 of rest. My main question is my bench not moving at all. other groups i see very slow progress but it is there, though not much. On my bench i do one warm up set then 3 sets of 10, 10, 6 going up in weight each set. Any thoughts on what i can do to finally see some results again.

Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000) Melkor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are at a wall then you need to change your workout. Do something like drop sets, and start using dumbell press instead of bench. If you shock your muscles and make them scared that you you will hurt them if they don't grow then they will start to grow again. You do have to be aware that after the initial growth period as a beginner that your will slow way down in your strength gains, although you SHOULD still gain regularly.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump melkor...
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000) Fudog1138 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take a gander at some of the training programs outlined in the training threads. Try em out. There are several articles on plateau busting.

Good luck

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbma...n.htm#specific

There's always blast your bench. Ya gotta pay for that one though. You may want to try the others first.

http://www.blastyourbench.com
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Sometimes, Preliminary Research makes sense..... ---> A search is a terrible thing to waste!

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is your rest / recovery and nutrition? Gym effort is only 1/3 of the equation. Gym work means ass without rest and good nutrition.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LincolnHawk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you worked five days a week for 14 months straight? If you have, you might need to take a week or two off. Don't even look at a DB or a gym. I take at least one COMPLETE week off every six to eight months, just to refresh.

Melkor is right as well. Take a vacation, and when you come back, come back with a new program.
    Try to get at least a little pump every workout as well.